Whats your fetish Sup Forums ?

Whats your fetish Sup Forums ?

Dont be shy

To be loved

/thread

Incest, drugs and dogs on women.
Ideally I'd have my sister and her teenage daughter over, dose them both without their knowledge with a carefully weighed out cocktail of MDA and meth, then get touchyfeely on the couch until they're horny and uninhibited. The goal is to fuck my niece while she's on her back, 69ing her mom, with my dog pounding his dick deep into my sister until they each get to enjoy eating a freshly served creampie

fpbp

feminization/crossdressing/sissy training

>Incest, drugs and dogs on women.
>Ideally I'd have my sister and her teenage daughter over, dose them both without their knowledge with a carefully weighed out cocktail of MDA and meth, then get touchyfeely on the couch until they're horny and uninhibited. The goal is to fuck my niece while she's on her back, 69ing her mom, with my dog pounding his dick deep into my sister until they each get to enjoy eating a freshly served creampie
source on pic

To have someone fist me while jerking me of
male btw

FREAK DEGENERATE

To hold hands with a woman.

Chicks begging me to cum in them

I want to be blackmailed.

mother dougther incest

fuck my own redhead daugther

I want to be raped by a dragon

>source on pic
family photos

Bomb Direction

i can only fap to statues of St. Dominic. in particular, the statues where St. Dominic is also fapping.

Impregnation, especially knocking up fat girls. Luckily my girl is a freak and loves asking me to put a baby in her.

this, just sit back relax and let them please me

- hypnosis/transformation (feminization of self and others

- forced hypnosis/incest

collars

I'm going to need more of that

i like pretty and wholesome girls who are interested in mutual copulation

Dirty anal and ass to mouth. Preferably with a newbie who chokes and gags on her own shit.

where did the priest touch you user?

Tomboys are my thing

Tell me about it user, I work with this lesbian. She's such a tomboy and I'm incredibly attracted to her, get along way too well. Frustrating how she's a carpet muncher.

Mommydomme (I'm the sub)

Just like that?

Crossdressing and bondage. Will probably never get a girl to share this with.

Don't lose hope user, my girl loves dressing me up and fucking me with a strapon. Putting toys in me, it's great. The way you introduce them to this shit is just slowly, first stage is pegging you tell them how you find it liberating to see a woman take control etc etc. Before you know it she'll be dressing you up like nobody's business and calling you a good little princess.

Good thing about my girl is though she likes to be fucked like a slut too so get best of both worlds. Just keep looking dude, you'll find non white are more open to weird shit.

Shaved armpits.

you're a fucking fag

Tough Bitches that don't take shit from anybody.
But totally submissive in bed

Wow aren't you original

forced feminization (receiving) and sissy stuff

When a woman hands me her panties just after she removes them.. warm and damp

Anime children of both genders.
Not together, tho.

Like you, but in reverse

Very young boys

Fag boys in briefs

I've gotten my boyfriend to be cool with shaving regularly, and just today we got some trunks for him that look really fucking hot.

I'm about to become a father and ever since we found out I have had a fantasy about training our son to be a sissy cock whore from birth.

>Whats your fetish Sup Forums ?

I... I... admire wit and intellectual cleverness on Sup Forums. Shit posts and especially roll posts make me want to vomit in disgust at the idiocy involved.

Jew

being the bull
breading another man's woman and make them raise my son

you are a nigger arent you?

nah
just italian

That not true! It’s clearly the white infidel whores of Babylon that are in to the twisted shit!

orgasm torture, cucking, chastity, spanking, for adults
kids, especially orgasms

ah my bad, european nigger then.

i'm a religion fetishist.

it's extremely tame - i fetishize religious clothing, ceremony, rules, the authority aspects, and how they relate to gender.

essentially, i fantasize about the idea of a matriarchal church where only women can be ordained, lead, etc - and i want to feel fully inferior to them, envious of them, and totally reverent towards them.

thread full of roodypoos
homosex is a fetish uh?

vaginal sex
cant get rid of it

missionary position solely for procreation

converse

Virgins

Real adults of one gender.?

That's an $8.99 depth gauge she's wearing.

My ultimate fetish is SO fucking hard to find online.

Asian ladyboys, being fucked missionary, and being jerked off by the person fucking them.

Literally impossible to find intentionally because NOBODY has a tag for it, and NOBODY knows what the fuck to call it.

I believe the fetish is called "faggotry"

>getting triggered cause others are comfortable with their sexual desires

Having sex

Long skirts

- Going to therapy.

- The therapist gets me to tell her about my sexual experiences growing up.

- I am persuaded to tell her about the brief period in my teens when my sister and I experimented with each other.

- It's nothing wild, no penetration. Just some occasional oral and over the clothes dry humping.

- As part of the therapy she asks for my sister to come in for a few sessions.

- Hypnotizes the two of us to recall events differently.

- We now believe that our actual experience was just the start and that instead of things fading and the two of us using the sexual experience to have relationships outside of our bloodline, things escalated instead.

- We are lead to believe that it upped up to actual sexual intercourse and anal play. She throws in some weird fetish stuff like farting/face sitting and watersports. She has us believe that as our sexual acts escalated that we fell in love and only ever had a desire to be with each other.

- We leave the last session with a lust for each other and set to spend the rest of our days fucking each other.

same

Feet, armpit, being a cuck

watching other dudes get plowed by dudes with huge cocks

Mom and son, but the mom being an amazon woman or a titcow

i'm a female who fantasizes about raping cute boys. not usually real boys, but fictional ones.

Cops in uniform.

Most other kinds of uniforms.

K9

I'm a fag

Eating pussies of passed out club skanks.

I’m female and have a huge hot glue fetish. I also love watching guys getting hard and cumming to lolicon or hentai. The more degenerate the content, the better.

s u c c

I'm pretty lame I like hairy pussy

Turning flatchested brown-eyed brunette lesbians straight.
Well, one in particular.
And not straight, just bi enough that she'll fuck me.
I'm making progress.
Lesbians seem to like me.

Also dubs. Dubs are my other fetish.

DDL Grape Fantasy

Same. And I'm married.

Same here dude.

That’s depressing

Cutting and stomping

I like to put food into my girls pussy and then eat it. Is that weird?

Sweat

When they give up

Same, but into her asshole

no youre literally a faggot. if being called a faggot makes you uncomfortable then youre a hypocrite. faggot.

Protip: Dum dum challenge is delicious.

I'd fuck any Asians pretty much every

Amazing.