/nba/ - International Day of Rest Edition

DAL:Harrison Barnes and Wesley Matthews will rest
DAL:J.J. Barea starting, Matthews to bench
UTA:Hayward, Hood and Favors are all probable
DEN:Emmanuel Mudiay (ankle) ruled out Tuesday
CHA:Batum, Williams will be 'fewer' minutes Tues
ATL:Thabo Sefolosha (groin) available to play
OKC:Christon, Singler and Sabonis starting
MLW:Bucks to rest Giannis, Middleton and Snell?BKN:Lopez, Lin, Booker out Wednesday vs. Chicago
CHA:Marco Belinelli (finger) out Tuesday vs. ATL
MEM:James Ennis (knee) questionable Wednesday
SAC:Collison, Afflalo, Evans, Koufos out Tuesday

kanter may not be the best but he's a real nigga for trying to hide westbrook when he threw the basketball at the ref

Kanter's little brother transferred to Xavier. Was recruited by 41 different teams including Kansas and Michigan State.

Will he end up being better than Kanter? He's going into the draft next year.

How in God's name are the Timberwolves making the Thunder's D league squad look like a playoff team?

KAT sucks defensively and Wiggins is a bust.

they're tanking or else risk losing their lottery spot to the Mavs

I've been saying it for a while now, im talking all season, that the entire wolves young core are busts, every single one of them, inflated stats. There is only one young core that is the real deal, and i think everyone knows which one that is.

Tanking for what? They have all of the young talent you could ever want. At some point you need winning experience and some dogs that get after peopl

1. draft someone with defensive potential for their garbage bench

2. trade the pick on draft night for a good player

Karl Anthony Towns is just a younger Kanter: Caramel edition

>Oladipo is ass
>can't make a jump shot to save his life

>Sabonis is leading in scoring and making threes, post up plays, and nice passes

>Thunder are still winning

Are we in the twilight zone?

You are a retard and don't qctually watch their games. They are competitive and usually winning in most games but choke in the last 5 minutes. They have real flaws like no defense, no bench, etc. but they still have some level of success. It's all fixable by coaching

Uh wow, was Westbrook being carried? This Thunder team looks like it could compete with the Warriors, it has 2014 Spurs tier ball movement.

Excellent post

I'm honestly surprised Sabonis of all people is taking the lead, Adams disappointing me as usual

>teammates play better when ballhog isn't playing

saw this coming

i think harden just clinched the mvp after tonights thunder/timberwolves game

Adams will never be more than he currently is.

Upvoted

you didn't even mention Kyle Singler continuing to play well against all odds.

Wiggins is 1-11

Kyle Singler for DPOTY

B U S T
U
S
T

Singler has always gotten too much hate in OKC, people hate him because he's not only white but a ginger.

Who got bucks tomorrow vs celcucks? Bucks def winning

Thunder have a 100% winning percentage without Westbrook

Singler is not a NBA level player

As you say this Wiggins just shit on him twice in a row to go on a run.

>Bucks def winning
>sitting giannis

Nope

he was in Detroit

Bucks are done for the regular season while the Celts are going balls to the wall for the first seed

>It's all fixable by coaching
they have thibby, one of the best coaches in the league, and still nothing, just going to waste their prime, but if they were on another certain team, i think we all know which one that is, they'd be competing for an 8th seed by now. but yknow wutever.

Things change.

He now can't make a jump shot to save his life. All his points are from the paint and FT shooting.

Kyle Singler is an elite bench piece. The Thunder coach is just a retard who doesn't play him.

Thunder now shitting the bed.

Allowed 16 points and only scored 3 points

t. white boi

work hard and pay your taxes I need my ebt

triangled

reminder kyle singler was supposed to be the next larry bird

oj mayo was supposed to be the next michael jordan

>OKC has played 6 white players tonight

might be some sort of record

It's been one year and Thibs doesn't coach in a way that would immediately inflate their pros and hide their weaknesses. If he did they would play at a much faster pace. Next season is when you'll see the real progress from his coaching. He already raves about how hard KAT and Lavine work and how they're going to get together in the film room. They are a little bit below their realistic expectations right now but are still on the right course

Oladipo man. What happened to you? You used to be automatic from three.

>Nolan Smith

god he was so fucking trash

>Nolan Smith

literally who

Once again.

>Drafting Duke players
>Ever

>brictor

>career 32% 3 point shooter
>automatic from 3
lol

Good college player. Kyrie only played 11 games at Duke but those two were a terrifying backcourt tandem.

okc running out of steam?

they're not scoring anymore

thats a travel? lmao this league

just get over it, they're all busts, look at previous drafts, not everyone in the draft was all star elite, they are good but people think every player the wolves have drafted is going to be some gazillion time all star whose going to win them a gajillion titles. there is only one young core (i think we all know which one that is) that's going to accomplish this. This wolves team has a 2017 celtics tier ceiling, das it mayne, desu senpaitachi sudoku.

Confirmed not watching this year. He was one of the best three point shooters in the league and over 50% in the corners, was tied with Beal for threes overall since the all star break and after his back injury.

kill yourself retard your delusion gimmick is horrible

>your team doesn't have a rock 'n roll mascott
wtf are the other 29 teams even doing
dallas is the best tbhfam

b-but i thought okc were trash and westrook was carrying them...

harden confirmed mvp

They've blown a 23 point lead.

What the fuck are you even talking about you dumb fuck? You're not even watching the game.

welp it figure the heat will go 30-10 the second half of the season and will miss the playoffs

Kanter is ass.

The mascots really are endearing.

>Those boring af teams with nothing interesting to show during halftime or commercial breaks

Nick Collison is literally carrying the Thunder right now.

Imagine that.

what gimmick? am telling you the truth desu sudoku. both teams have manlet pgs (one is super defensive and the other is super offensive) but both manlets, each team has an above average sg (one defensive the other offensive), the 3? idk too much about shabazz he sems to be a wiggins in abigger body who likes to chuck and crowder is a meme point shooting defender, so there is a difference there. idk wut else to say, KAT seems to be the only one whos going to be part of the elite in like 4-5 years but i mean we don't even know that, and he seems gay sometimes so i mean theres that. If he develops ap post right now sudoku, id go out on a lamb and say he will be a goat hofer, but he has to stop shooting the meme.

he may be old and slow but he's still as crafty as ever

clearly not even intentional, the ball came out of the basket and hit Kanter in the knee.

>ricky rubio
>manlet

wow westbrooks teammates were carrying him the whole season who knew

mvp standings:
1. kawhi
2. james
3. westbrook

am talking about the future sudoku desu

really made me think

I know this is a troll but the Rockets won an actual game without Harden and Beverley put up Harden tier numbers with 4 guys scoring 20 points and winning against an actual team.

triangled

the timberwolves aren't even making the playoffs, this shit is ridiculous

Rubio is the future if he keeps playing like this. The fact that you didn't even mention Lavine, think Wiggins is a SG and doesn't have way more potential than Bradley, and say KAT doesn't have a post game is just further proof you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

How tense would a game 7 overtime finals be?

Thunder would be the #3 seed without Westbrook

Lavine needs to be traded if he doesn't want to be the sixth man next season.

this

they could be the #2 seed if they traded westbrook for a eficient pg like john wall

Kanter is so fucking dumb it's not even funny.

He sees three people under a basket and thinks that means you should run into them instead of passing to a open man or even jump shooting.

adams 8 points
kanter 7 points
what?????

Westbrook has a higher TS% than Wall.

Oladipo has 11 points on 11 shots.

>thunder even in the fourth with a non playoff team without westbrook
>this makes westbrook bad
???

He learned that tactic from Westbrook

He shouldn't be a sixth man. He's an allstar potential that stretches the floor and runs the pick-n-roll better than Wiggins. At worst he should get staggered minutes with the 2nd unit

Sabonis is going to be an all star.

Isn't that half of what you're supposed to have?

None of the relevant guys in Kanter, Adams and Oladipo have had good games. They've all been worse than usual.

They've been like this for three weeks.

I've been saying this for awhile. But Westbrook wins them impossible games so people ignore it.

Thunder are an extremely deep team, filled to the brim with elite roleplayers. Absolutely barbaric that they only managed to get the 6th seed this year.

SABONIS THE GOD

its westbrook fault

Nice joke

If they weren't extremely deep they wouldn't be winning this game. As that guy said, Kanter Adams and Oladipo are playing terrible.

>Romo didn't dress
>was never even officially added to the roster

what was the point

lol Towns is Kanter-tier defensively.

stupid burger 11 shots should give you 20 points

To suck his dick.

t. Mark Cuban

The thunder do have good role players and depth. They just aren't scorers/playmakers for the most part. You can tell that the team was built with KD in mind

To pay respects to a Dallas legend, retard. You wouldn't know about that, your flyover hickville doesn't have legends.

It's an all defense team desu.

You're right about it being for KD.

>Texan thinking they aren't flyover country

LMAO
M
A
O