Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AaVFK_HWgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No headstock
>it's obviously a cheap knockoff

Dumbass

that pickguard is gay as fuck

Yep, like I said, cheap knockoff.

I've got a Squier Classic Vibe 60's, An Epi SG, and a LTD of some sort tuned to C.
Recently sold my Seagull Folk Solid top Acoustic, regretting selling my only Acoustic, but I'll end up getting another.
My pedalboard is Vox Wah>JoyoVoodooOctave>JoyoVintageOD>JoyoAmericanSound>CalineTimeSpaceEcho.
I run it into a Fender Vibrochamp xd, but with the American sound I can go straight into a PA.
Good sound on a budget.

Why?
You don't like crimson mirror.
Your pickguard is stock, and your bass is the lousy last look of green I'd pick, haha
You'd break your wrist on my five-string.
Op

Licensed isn't a cheap knockoff and even a lot of the Jap lawsuit knockoffs were really high quality. Epiphone isn't anywhere near as good as they were when they were in Korea. Gibson's QC sucks really bad for the several years, they are a lot closer in build quality to the chinese epiphones than you would like to think, but hey I, get it, it costs more so it must be better, right? Learn more.

>It's just as good as a real guitar
This is what all kids who bought an epiphone try and claim.

You should have asked your mom to save up a little longer to buy you a real guitar, kid.

polyurethane

Should have just posted a pic.
lol

lol wins argument against beta fag with a single word

Nitro ages terribly.
Unless you're of the belief that finish makes a guitar sound better.

i have drums but my garage is like 87 steps away

nothing feels better than nitro, and it ages far better because it doesn't dent because you're not covering something in a 1 inch thick layer of plastic - name a high end guitar that doesn't use nitro.

I don't really have a good place to take a pic, phone camera is shit too, so excuse the low quality pic taken in front of a door

only have actual photos on my phone
Douglas WOB 826
Killer 6 string for the price, string spacing is nice and close as well.

cheke my rig guise

flame away

Best one yet
Op

>ages far better
Yellowing, going cloudy, peeling off.
I've played my share of both, and a quick sand with high grit will make poly great.
Both finishes are fine. No need to be elitist about finish.

theres nothing wrong with not being able to afford a gibson (I can't either) but saying your epiphone is equal is like saying some shitty casios equal to a rolex. Be happy with your casio but don't pretend its the best thing around

can confirm, epiphone is the metal zone of guitars

amen, if they could do nitro as cheaply as poly, poly wouldn't exist

Not him, but Epi's don't just come in budget models.
I've had opportunities to own Gibsons, but I'm a strat guy, so I'll stick with what sounds good in my hands

y'all joking or some shit

The pickgaurd isn't gay. The hartke is. Lmao

Holy shit Zon Sonus?

the entire point of epiphone in current times is to be the budget model

No

Nice
Op

I have been playing longer than you, have toured the country more than once. I don't even own an epiphone either. Again, Gibson isn't as far apart from Epiphone as you think.
hardly
Every instrument is individual, there are some epiphones that are better than some gibsons, there are some mim fenders that are better than us made. your casio v rolex line is a false equivalency.
Close, but not quite

Beautiful!

First up.
Mexican Jazzmaster (2006) set up to perfection in Eb standard.

Personally it's my favorite mainly because I've spent the most time with it.
I use the D'Angelico 9's on here.

The upper range of Epiphone is brilliant.
Hardly "budget" as we've come to know it.
Although, the cheap student guitars of yesteryear are slowly fading into obscurity, even the Squier Bullets nowadays are generally quite playable.
Wonderful time for the youngins to pick up playing.

That's pretty sick man

Second is my baby.
I am primarily a bassist, this is a 2008 limited edition Fender Jaguar (Japanese)
The knobs are custom made by Prisma. And the wiring has been redone to eliminate the hum these guys suffered.
d'addario NYXL strings, tuned to standard.

Spector? Just got mine like a month ago

He's right this year for epiphone has been great. Gibson on the other hand has released some pretty subpar shit.

To add to that squier is playable mentality. Here is my Squier By Fender Bass VI with modded staytrem bridge so the strings actually sit correctly and you can play without buzz. Strings are a custom Gauge by Kalium

>I have been playing longer than you
Sure you have.

>toured the country
I don't really care about the opinion of a small time musician.

Just finished restoration.
Crucianelli 1972

Beautiful
Op

The component in the finish? Is that your argument? I fucking hate you elitists gear fags. You put your lack of creativity on blast with these age-old, underpowered memes, so I can only imagine your musical ability reveals the same symptoms.

Gibsons are singular more because of pickups, hardware quality, fretwork, & pedigree (you can't ignore the name itself having something major to do with it). Maybe even the gimmicky robot shit.

Poly is fine. Nitro is fine. Gibsons dressed with either would sell just as well.

Final one is a limited edition full rosewood neck (one piece) fender telecaster. The sound on this one is insane, I've done no mods to it as of now and don't really feel the need. This is going to be the last of a dying breed, as most companies can no longer use Rosewood and are using paufarro now (which is decent but can't replace rosewood)

Seemingly most of these Sup Forums tards are completely ignorant to anything outside of their own stream of consciousness (sad side-effect of technologically induced social isolation) and have no idea that Epiphones in the past were made in the U.S. and a lot old Epiphones are way higher build quality than anything coming out of current production. I would never buy a new guitar with production and the politics of globalization where it is now.

And my very humble little pedal board. I plan to build a bigger one soon after I get a merris and a strymon.

Also my custom built electric

Looks like shit

Looks badaas

Chinese production is scary these days, my mate got a counterfeit Gibby Black Beauty and it played and looked fantastic, the pickups were replaced with Gibby pups and the only fault I could pick was the toggle switch was a bit wobbly.
With a slightly tighter QC I'm suspicious as to whether Gibson could just outsource and keep the Made in USA stamp.
The modern Gibsons have a fair few duds IME, so it may not be all bad.

Totally fucking jelly.

Nice, groovy art, brother

>I'm suspicious as to whether Gibson could just outsource and keep the Made in USA stamp
Yeah you aren't the only one, and all of these 'experts' in here would be none the wiser, they'd just keep right on with their blind elitism as juszkiewicz laughed all the way to the bank, same as he is now...

go in this

checked

CHECKED

GOD IS HERE! CHECKED MOTHERFUCKER!

HOLY DIGITS BATMAN!

Holy fucking shit nigger, not even in this thread just came to fucking CHECK EM

fuck you!

Thicc gets for thicc bass

wasted on some faggot guitars

BY TALOS,
you are WITNESSED

chekt

CHECKED

Gibson is basically a sweatshop as it is.

Checkd & Sexd

Checked. Also take your daily dose.

>

Witnessed

Sweet axes

10/10 would check trips again

Not even feelin'sorry for you and your beta squiers and epiphones Now excuse me, I'm gonna go and play my precious Gretsch 6120 Brian Setzer SSLVO

Sounds like you just said a lot of retarded words

Has been for a long time. Wouldn't buy a Gibson newer than late '90's.

>beta squiers and epiphones
>plays Gretsch
nice meme

>Gretsch 6120 Brian Setzer SSLVO

I have an EC-407 I'd take a pic, but I'm currently shitting

Thanks user, made it when i was 15 with just hand tools so i’m kinda happy with it even though has some major construction flaws, still plays good at this day
Holy basseroni dat check

AWWWWW NIGGER

How long will it take for the (6) 8s, anyone an idea?

OMFG I ALMOST GOT IT.

2 DAMN FUK DIGITS AWAY FROM THE PERFECTION

Guitars suck. Analog monosynths is where its at.

youtube.com/watch?v=_AaVFK_HWgM Does that sound retarded? Bet this guitar costs more than your sorry ass