Whatcha want ?

something hot and WET

shower my ex gf, she loves a good pussy pounding. Her new kik is showmeurbanana

More pics please

I'm salivating

Show her tits and face please

Wife

Yes please

Nice body. Any non-nude pics of her? Like her dressed for work or something?

got this on/off

Post those melons

Really like her. Any anal or facial pics by any chance?

thats anal but bad angle didn't showed penetration

and facial

Anymore of this girl?

Thanks, she's the right mix between hot and sweet. And she looks submissive, which is amazing.
Anymore pics or stories to share?

she is indeed very submissive although shes a beast in bed, best fuck ever

>shes a beast in bed
Go on...

Also, ever throatfucked her?

yep, she just loves it. she likes it raw and hardcore

Shannon.lipke is the sc

xavier says nigga before bitches

i'd grudge fuck that

I'm sure that would be welcomed

>>
for the love of god more

Pics of ex

Yes sir

have anyone a nice gf for fap

forgot to link you lol

More

strawpoll.com/5ghfd4f9

what a cutie

I dew

Come on, give us one story about her. Anything.

Does she enjoy anal or does she "suffer" through it just for you.

Thanks! Here’s another.

she's gorgeous. and great tits!

any full body shots? i bet she looks incredible

well we did a threesome once. he was a completely stranger that we met on the internet. she was very shy at the beggining but ended up enjoying this more than we expected. we did some dp (she loves anal) and we both came on her face at a point. we didn't take pics tho, she though that'd be too much

Interest? OC

hell yes

Who wants more ?

Lucky man. There's nothing hotter than looking sweet the whole time but then being a total whore in the sack.

Any pics of her in "normal" clothing looking cute?

Idk. Gonna post more than two pictures this time?

tl;dr for some, but i know others like back story. this is for you.

last week, an old friend of mine from high school asked me for financial help for him and his wife. he swore up and down that he'd pay me back when he could, but i said it was no big deal.

when he was at work, i swung by their place to drop off the check. his wife and i were also in the same class together back in the day, so old friends. she said that even though her husband said they'd try to pay me back, she was being honest and didn't foresee a time when that would be possible. they are in a bad spot at the moment. i again said it was no problem.

she clearly felt bad about taking the money and having to ask for help, however. i gave her the check after chatting a bit and she said something to the effect of: "Well, let me at least give you something. As long as you can keep it a secret." I looked at her and said "What do you mean?", not knowing what she meant as there's never been anything sexual between us other than me checking her out 10+ years ago.

She then said "At least let me give you head for this" flat out. I asked if she was serious, laughing. But she just nodded and said "Get cleaned up and meet me in there" pointing to the bedroom. I was totally in shock, but went to the bathroom, washed up my dick (I had just gotten off work) and met her in the bedroom and laid back where she told me to. She pulled out my cock and started sucking it, without even a word.

The whole thing was a surreal experience. I had my phone in my hand and managed to nab a few vids. She didn't seem to notice or care that I recorded her. Her tits fell out as well, and I was blown away by how nice they looked.

Her mouth was phenomenal. I'm currently single, and hadn't gotten off for a week or so. I could have busted in seconds, but held out for about 6-7 minutes before shooting a super thick wad of pent up jizz on her tits.

More

can send more if you add on kik

this one maybe?

Just share them here you autistic fuck. Acting like someone wouldn't just turn around and post your shit all over here anyways.

It looks like she takes poops really easily.

That bum has seen some shit.

Moar

Yeah, thanks. What a smile! You lucky fucker, getting to throatfuck her.

and she loves it

Do you have some more with cum on her face?

Some whore for you guys

Thanks. Is there anything she doesn't want to do?

anyone have more?

Why do you continue to post the same images every single day?
You've also taken old images (ancient at this point), renamed them as if they are new, and then post all over these threads as though she is your girlfriend.
0/10 trolling is lame
Nobody is fooled.
Grow up, kid.