>he doesn't come back
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Randy_Robert_Stair
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you paid for McDouble?

Sorry to hear that user

i guess :(

Are you like hideous or super awkward or something? I mean if you paid for McDonald's he could of probably gotten a few more meals or something out of it.

i have aspergers

He was waiting for you behind the bins with his trousers round his ankles.

Could we see your face?

>24yo femanon

proof

lasy time i posted pics i got roasted

>Be me
>Go on /b
>See this thread again
Stop. Get some help.

so...

so, since you know what's coming, why don't make us this little joy as well?
Tomorrow you will laugh at other anons anyways.

I know your feelings, sister, got the same blessing/curse

be prettier this time

I'm sorry to hear that user. I just hope you'll be strong and not give up on things too easily.

How are you fucking this up so badly? Unless your weight isn't measure in gross tonnage you should be fine.

Even if you are ugly, you should still be able to talk a guy into bed.

Asperger's is a big problem in that situation, really, all you can do is to listen to another person, but you are not able to make any "pressure" into them, and forcing something - not even intimate - is really hard

this is getting stale pls

It's your responsibility to select a suitable mate, user. Better get back at it.

I had a chad-looking dude talk to me for like five days from okcupid who’s now ghosting me. Probably found someone more compatible than me. I’m probably too freakish and weird for him anyway.

Hey it's you again! Why do you have such bad luck all the time? You should finally Post a picture of yourself so we can know if it's because you're ugly or just have really shitty taste.

I mean if you can cook, suck and fuck and at least look like you average plain jane what's the issue getting a bf?

Aaaand? I mean you must have talked before meeting up right? And it's rubber so roasted out not you can't lol that bad

So uh.....tits or gtfo.

kek

You are a sad sack of shit

Let this evolve into a life lesson anonette. Post pictures please. Sup Forums will be as harsh as you need it to be.

Are you ugly?... social skills really aren't needed for a girl. Perhaps improve the way you dress.

I was diagnosed with mild aspergers. Was a pretty awkward child but it improved with age and now it isn't really noticable, hang in there.

Number one piece of advice is to try not to worry about the conversation. Just relax and talk about stuff you enjoy, what is in the news, films or even better get them to talk about themselves.

tits or gtfo

Change the setting too. Stop pissing about with coffee shops and Mc fucking donalds... Really? Ask to meet them at a bar, get drunk with him and he will take over steering the encounter. He will want to have sex with you.

Stop over thinking it and stop taking guys out on dates to fucking Mc Donalds.

if she has a pussy she shouldn't have a problem getting a bf

If you're just trying to get dicked down I know Sup Forums will come through

This

bitch,
Tits or GTFO

tits or gtfo

This. I think coffee shop lounges are fine if you're looking for a less purely focused fuckable relationship, otherwise the bar is fine- but McDonald's is the worst place you can go in any situation.

Heres the boy I met. I wish he liked me

Don't forget that you can get coffee at bars too. Depends what OP wants out of it really, but you get alot of lee way at bars it can go either way. You tell a guy you want to meet him at a bar and i'd bet my last silver dollar he will turn up with rubbers in his pocket.

OP just needs to want it bad enough to get it.

That's still not you..

He's not really cute desu

YUUUUUUUUUUUCK

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Randy_Robert_Stair
topkek

You dodged a bullet, he looks like he has as many issues as you do. There is no way he would have taken the initiative with you, he has no pride in himself and comes across a bit limp wrist-ed.

Who takes a selfie in the male gents with a urinal clearly in view? Move onto someone with more self respect

see
you have a pretty good perception when it comes to people.
this one is (was) a basement-dwelling wanna-be mass-shooter.

Was gonna post something but surprise surprise

fake and gay

Shaggy shaved his chin? Zoiks

Your lucky he didn't want to fuck you.

Tits or gtfo

Eh, I just have the benefit of being a bit older and wiser. That one get me though, well played OP.

>this

>if she has a pussy she shouldn't have a problem getting a bf
Pretty much

show bobs and vegana
or GTFO

Post your tits and help us all cum

this.
if it has a hole you can pretty much fuck it, so... should be easy to get a bf? in the other hand, i dated a girl with asperberg and it was a pain in the ass sometimes tbh

Don't listen to these peckerwoods, 90%of them deserve to be mollywopped daily for the bull they post on here, be your self don't rush anything and believe you're the boss, someone ran out on you so be it. Lots of guys out there, keep you're head up and legs closed till your sure they will like you for all of you not just bits and pieces. Stay off tinder, most likely wind up with someone who's a weekend heroin user or something. Make a map, circle 2 miles and look beyond those two miles.

did he take your wallet and wine this time

This has been posted so many fucking times now. Fuck off.

All the white knights, pls stop falling for shitty bait. Sage this thread.

Still gonna need to tits or gtfo.

Lol sorry had to copy pasta someone else's hero tard

Post pics I wanna date aspie grill

you sure he doesnt have aspergers aswell? he does look like a fucking autistic beta

Youre an autistic beta

What is with his hair?? He literally looks like a dick head. I'm a femanon too, btw, and my advise to you is never meet at mcdonalds for a first date. If someone asked me to meet them at a mcdonalds I would laugh at them and probably never speak to them again

Eek I have to correct my typo... *advice*

dejavu

That is Randy Stair you faggot

post picture of yourself so we can help