Sup Forums can we all agree that we were all once black?

Sup Forums can we all agree that we were all once black?

cute nig, shit thread, people will just go apeshit because muh murica

Yeah. Like million years ago. I am white as shit and i have to go back a couple 100 generations to be related

>million years ago
>100 generations
>humans even existing
>million years ago

that's not even true, it was made the fuck up

There are millions and millions of people whose skin is not black and was never black, so I cannot agree with this. I'm having difficulty understanding why there are serious responses to this at all. Long time lurker here; please explain the meaning of this post.

Kang here, we wuz never blackk

Do you mean nigger.

not a fan of science i guess?

Neanderthal human race reporting in.

>2017
>Still black.

If you believe in evolution, yes. It says the niggers enveloped from the apes and we enveloped from the niggers.

If you believe in creation on the other hand, we are all kikes, cause Adam and Eve were.

Unsure what’s better … ;)

*eveloped

Nigger that out of Africa shit is getting debunked as fuck...read some fucking "science" news about the latest findings in Europe. Your kind will just fucking love it..

Because you fucking looooove science.

This is now a nigger hate thread.

"in northern Europe a mutation arose in a gene known as OCA2 that disrupted melanin production in the iris and caused the eye colour to become blue"

Not sure what science has to do with this. I have always been white. Please advise.

generations of incestuous behavior caused the mutation.

you are short-sighted.

I believe the term is near-sighted, but yes. Oddly specific guess. I just got my first set of contacts yesterday. Glad to be free of the glasses for once. Have a great evening, user.

potions and defense against the white arts got me good

same

Left is full of a bunch of nutritionally and melanin deficient people. They also have weaker genes than people with melanin.

The vast majority of this world has dark skin, hair and eye color and this rings true even if they aren't black or african. Whites are an alien race (alien as in not natural freaks of nature that is) to the earth. If this wasn't true than whites would not have such weak genes.

No.

Because the neanderthals weren't.

Fuck no!

Out of Africa theory questionable at best. Even if true, geographic location =/= skin color. No evidence first humans were dark-skinned. We are closely related to chimps and chimps have fair skin under dark hair. Only honest statement which can be made about the skin color of the first humans is that we have no idea what color it was.

Are you high lad? I'm british and british are the true masterace!

you must not be very bright user

U be sayin dat we wuz all kangz?