Happy Thanksgiving Sup Forums!

Happy Thanksgiving Sup Forums!

I hope you are all enjoying your holidays (such as they are) and have a wonderful time.

Today I throw myself at you thankful souls, reaching out in hops of the smallest flicker of charity from one of you.

Friday the 13th the game on Steam costs 40 Shekels. I however will not have the money to spend on such a luxury item until well into Tax Refund season.

So if anyone wants to help make my little slice of the United States Great again...Please toss me the game on steam as a gift, or a throw a few shekels you can spare into my wallet.

inb4 Get a Job.

Got one, living hand to mouth atm while looking for something better, if I am lucky sometimes I have 10-20 bucks left after my bills.

Steam Account:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039939054

ISNT IT 50% off on humblebundle?

Dunno but if it is, my request doesn't change the amount of the item. :D

>I have 10-20 bucks left after my bills

>Pay bills each month

>Do this 3 or 4 times and don't spend the cash

>Buy it yourself in a few months time

there ya go OP, you can now own the game

Well I'll be damned!

OP Here again the price has indeed dropped to 19.99 Shekels Its a Miracle!

Lil charity from my Sup Forumsrothers here? The favor will be returned with a random give away at tax time!

Stop being a fucking scav

Then help me out!

Fuck off, cheap cunt

The fuck is wrong with this shit hole, turning into a begging community for autistic fucks that sit in their fucking basements all day jacking off over steam games

Nice dubs, but nein.

bottom sucking asshole, earn your shit.
if you don't have any money for fucking STEAM GAMES no one gives a shit, beggar. have some god damned dignity. some people have barely more than the clothes on their back and they are completely ignored, if you're seriously whining about not having enough money for vidya then your priorities are fucked up and you need to reassess your shitty dead-end life and possibly kill yourself.

odds are you're just a failing teenager who put zero effort into his sob story, in which case kill yourself.

>bottom sucking asshole, earn your shit.
>if you don't have any money for fucking STEAM GAMES no one gives a shit, beggar. have some god damned dignity. some people have barely more than the clothes on their back and they are completely ignored, if you're seriously whining about not having enough money for vidya then your priorities are fucked up and you need to reassess your shitty dead-end life and possibly kill yourself.
>
>odds are you're just a failing teenager who put zero effort into his sob story, in which case kill yourself.

Agree. Fucking scum of society.

Dubs followed by Trips?!

Truly the eyes of Kek is upon me!

May our glorious god of MeMe magic see fit to grant my pitiful request!

Gonna be honest, dubs 3 times in a row is pretty fucking classic...

my 7s say go fuck yourself

Why are you guys so angry?

I don't lie, I am gonna say I am dying in three days and the only thing I want is a Friday the 13th binge or anything stupid like that.

I am working class user, simply doing the best I can, and at present I cannot afford it and will not be able to do for sometime.

I wish i could be recipient of a gift but i can't anymore, rip gifting fam

Well then you can't fucking play it. Stop begging and being a cunt.

Or you could give it to me to piss him off over 600 games 17% completion rate, make 80k a year. Definitely don’t need it or want it

This is literally the 8th thread he’s made today

best post in this thread

Quit being a nigger

Download Unity. Follow online tutorials. Write your own game. Do something fun and learn a useful skill in the process. Everything you need is free. Who knows, you could discover you've got a real talent for it.

More Dubs!

This cannot be happening!

Surely it's a sign from the Divine Frog that my request will be granted!

In thankfulness I shall stream the first three hours of my no doubt shitty play for Sup Forums's entertainment!

Have another sexy Jason girl.

3rd

Second if you wanna be really techinical about day/night.

good, go suck a dick for money then. quit siphoning money from strangers. if you were 'working class' you would actually have an idea of your finances and if you're left with zero saved then you're wasting it on other stupid shit or you're a fuckup who got himself in a no win situation. either way, fuck you and kill yourself for polluting other people's eyes with your cheerful maymay bullshit. may spiders crawl in your dickhole tonight and lay their eggs. inb4 >LOL IM A GURL BUT NYCE TRY :^) because everyone can't see that from a mile away

Implying we let mudskins in my suburb

Cunt

Thats the kind of things Jason kills over.

I would dare to say he is infact a Pussy Destroyer.

This miscreant has destroyed my self esteem. I feel I must an hero do to the amount of trauma he has bestowed upon me.