The majority of child sexual abuse are carried out by white men...

The majority of child sexual abuse are carried out by white men. what is it that makes white men so prone to this kind of behavior?

Other urls found in this thread:

rolereboot.org/culture-and-politics/details/2014-09-sexual-abuse-code-silence-black-community/
vice.com/en_us/article/8gkz8z/how-black-boys-suffer-sexual-abuse-in-silence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not true at all studies have found that over 70% of black males were molested by a older woman
and most were told if they didnt like it they were being gay

rolereboot.org/culture-and-politics/details/2014-09-sexual-abuse-code-silence-black-community/

vice.com/en_us/article/8gkz8z/how-black-boys-suffer-sexual-abuse-in-silence

when you think of white men, two things come into your mind, incest and pedophilia.

>The majority of child sexual abuse are carried out by white men
Literally no proof to your shit post

obvious b8 is obvious

and sage

You need to have a father to be molested by your father.

See

this is a can of worms that white men shun, perhaps they are ashamed and unwilling to admit they have a problem.

Tumblr's at it again?

yes but prof of this in black community is becoming massive
same reason a lot of black community refuse to seek help for mental illness

No you're just really shitty at baiting/10

and sage

Cute kids

their religion encouraged it, the church and priests. their leaders are pedophile, and its well-known.

I am not disputing your claim. My buddy Chris is black and his aunt fucked with him. He told me but so far as I know, I'm the only one that he ever said anything to. He's a cop now so I don't think it fucked with him that much.

Nope. Latinos sexually abuse children at a much higher rate than any other race. They also top the charts for drunk driving.

k/10

I think of men in suits, working hard to build a better world for themselves and their neighbors. I think of fathers caring for their families. I think of leaders. Men like that don't need a strong government giving them handouts and thats why the liberal agenda is all about villainizing white men, and to a slightly lesser extent white women and men of other races. Weak societies are easier to control.

i will never let a child alone with a white creep, you will never know what they are capable of. most of them have a secret lolis folder and a sick child doll hidden in their house.

power.

Have you considered the fact that white country's have more laws to protect children and that we are more civilized to record everything that happens?

lets just watch how white men play the blame game. cunning predators.

white people are the only one who think child touching is bad

do whites are the only ones who are in the news
no other race would bother reporting it when it happens

fbi statistics back this up

The majority of U.S crime is commited by Black People despite only taking up less than 14% of the population, what propels niggers to commit crime?

Look at Hispanic countries. In the "backwoods" of several Central American countries, girls get married and knocked up as young as 12.

The youngest mother was an 8 year old Honduran girl.

Child sex slavery is rampant in Asian countries.

Child marriage is commonplace in Muslim and Hindu countries.

The only reason it "seems" that white men are the most common child sexual predators is because we're the only race that seems to realize how disgusting it is, so we turn in people who do it while other races remain tight-lipped or are actively implicit.

0/10 bad bait.

Idk what you're talking about

yeah, but at least they aren't child rapists.

they have to keep up the demand of white men sexual exploitation of children.

that's not true
it's actually black women

lack of stimulation OBVIOUSLY

You sure showed me, bad b8 user.

opportunity

Actually the majority of people who buy child sex slaves are Muslim men. 0/10 try again.

(((citation)))

always the blacks, latinos, asians, muslims.. never white men, they don't have a problem at all. lol

don't worry, I'll sage with you user.
Op is clearly a blue chest haired ham planet mad because chad didn't pick her

*kiss with eyes closed*
a culture built by pedophiles

If you will check, most of the "white" sex offenders are really Jews that the government say are white

Stop counting da jews and the like and we'll talk. Stop counting communist and we'll really talk.

I think your on the wrong website .....

Are we talking US or world wide? World wide is a different story nigger

when you think of mudslimes, two things come to mind, child trafficking & marriage, mindless murder/terrorism.
They are on a whole different level.

>convicted
The lack of evidence isn’t evidence. It’s highly probable the same phenomenon happens throughout other demographics but without reprocussion. Which would explain for the Rampant emotional immaturity and illness among minorities.