Thanksgiving is tomorrow man , my third cousin keeps asking to suck my dick...

Thanksgiving is tomorrow man , my third cousin keeps asking to suck my dick , I keep telling her no and she keeps pushing , I'm scared she's gonna she's gonna try to rape me . What do I do if she tries ?

Let her suck you off faggot shit! I mean she's never ugly right

Get your sick sucked, it sounds like.

how old is she?

>Third Cousin
That means your closest relative is a Great Great Grandparent.

Like 15 , I'm 18 . I already have a back ground on me from a bunch of shit with my mother and her drugs.

>Like 15 , I'm 18 . I already have a back ground on me from a bunch of shit with my mother and her drugs.

Stay away and don't be alone in a room together.

what do you have against her blowjob?

Rape charges and incest

Just go with it, but make damn sure you don't get caught doing it and that she will keep it a secret first.

Firstly, ignore the incest faggots. If you don't want her to suck your dick, don't have her suck your dick. Keep your door and window locked when you go to bed or something if you really think she's gonna try to rape you.

>Rape charges and incest

The important one is the rape charge. Third cousin is far enough away that I don't think it legally counts anymore.

It's not rape if she does it to you. Letting her fuck you is not the same as fucking her.

show pics

1. Post pics

2. Let her.

Nevermindunderage

>It's not rape if she does it to you. Letting her fuck you is not the same as fucking her.

Statutory Rape says otherwise. If she's under the defined age of legal consent, its legally rape, regardless of who initiates.

If she's asking, make her give you dirt or something as collateral. After that, sheeeit. Bust a fat nut niqqa!

if you can't fuck someone 3 years younger than you then your country deserves all the lunacy

she'd catch on and give me fake collateral information

Don't be silly. Women can't rape men. Duuuhhhh

>Don't be silly. Women can't rape men. Duuuhhhh

Of course not. That's why he'll get charged with rape.

Also, the definition of rape is forcing sexual intercourse on an unwilling individual. Op is unwilling, therefore if she forces sexual intercourse, its rape. The courts and shit will charge the man of course. Because lil susie would and couldnt ever do such a thing!

Which is what I'm trying to avoid

Pics of cousin

Working on it she's preppy as fuck

Then simply carry a bat, lock the doors, go to a friends house, something. You shouldn't have to face the consequences of someone else's actions.

Fuckin' hell mate! If there are emails or texts, delete the FUCK out of them and try to get her phone and do the same. If it's just a verbal back and forth about your dick sucking then do it and just deny it if it ever comes up for fuck sake. It's a dick sucking.

>Which is what I'm trying to avoid

The right thing to do is what I said before. Do not be alone in a room together. Do not give her the chance. She might be a pain in the dick about it (so to speak), but be cognizant of your surroundings and keep yourself out of that scenario.

I'm gay too . She knows this and is continuously doing it

Stay away from her not worth it

Fuck herrrrr

Autism confirmed

Isn't there that legal age thing if you are x years away from the legal age. You can get off.

Doesn't work here

bro COME ON! What a fuck slut!
Are you scared of what people will think of you if found out?
Bro, we're your only family here. Where normally you'd get chastised here you would be praised.

put that tiny dick of yours in that slut OP