Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

I believe in the goodness of human morality eventually overcoming injustice in the world as a model or measurement of progress.

No.

god does excist but not as human think off. I had breakthrough after dmt couple of times also meditating whole my life. To name it simple our world is made of nothing and nothing is one s when u die u can feel that u are part of everything which is nothing..

You're fucking retarded

God is infinite spirit ever present with loving intelligence. God is all there is.

intelligence is God, conscience is God, the universe is God's body, that's why it's said we are created man in His own image

I don't believe in a litteral god nor do I believe in this "God is the universe" or "God is consciousness" or "God is whatever the fuck" shit

dude isn't getting laid any time soon is he? debunked moving on

GAAAYYYY

double gay

If God is real, he's the biggest piece of shit in the universe.

Although I cannot fathom why he gave me a pretty okay life, since I'm probably the second biggest piece of shit. Or maybe that's exactly why?

I read Lucifer was a male with a female essense because God wanted to make a perfectly beautiful being. the whole thing about him being brought down is an admonishment to his followers who will eventually abandon him because quite frankly he is irrelevant to them and vice versa

yeah dude second biggest piece of shit, I see it on gnosis

Yes. Ra is the God of the universe and has power over all other Gods.

or rmaybe it's saying jesus was the angel of light, well obviously, the whole thing is about how people that don't do drugs are idiots

everyone percieves life differently, whether they're high or just a person with the gift (or curse maybe) of visions into the supernatural, and even if you have proof of god god gives it to you in a way you can really proove in my experience

its hip to be square

Religion was invented by man as a way to control people and gain wealth and power. Nothing more nothing less.

Atheists are just as delusional Theists.

Agnosticism is the only right choice

*cant really prove sorry

how edgy

>Agnosticism
thinking that anything might be possible is the correct answer to supernatural beings

god is literally a fairy tale to remove fear of death but faggots like you think fairy tales 'can't be 100% ruled out' in 2017

do u want to fite about it.

Bingo! You got it

you must really hate religion then

retards like you driving people insane for life with no style. I'm a Reynolds top of the illuminati pyramid perhaps you have heard of us, I am going to exterminate every last one of you pieces of shit off of this planet and start over with family that actually gives a shit about each other unconditionally. It is all or nothing you would drown your children for the right intellectual price, kill yourself and go to your home planet, you're welcome for all the free shit. and no, there is NO ONE ELSE

The question is.... "Does God believe in me?"

YES, GOD HAS DESIGNED EVERYTHING.

Check out "brane theory" and subatomic structure plus quanta.

That is what it turned into.
It originated from the Roman empire ruling classes shitting all over the working class. Also rampant immoral slavery. Jesus gave the Romans what they were asking for, proletariat revolution.
But yes, it eventually turned into what you described. Today's Christians would crucify Jesus all over, most likely the protestants.

This.

Why do you care? Like, I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just legit asking...

Thousands of different religions and everyone of them was thought up by man (or woman) and everyone believe they believe in the right one so who is to say right or wrong. In the end its all just made up bullshit