Im joining the marines Sup Forums

Im joining the marines Sup Forums

How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xH0xorgUoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you'll be alright. If you were becoming a navy seal you'd be fucked tho

You'll be fine. You only have to survive for a week until your pathetic ass is inevitably sent home from training.

stay safe, get out before it's too late

Why would you join the military of a country ran by corrupt leaders?
Oh and our government funds ISIS if you didn't know.
The only possible answers are you're suicidal or want to kill sand niggers I'm guessing.

People who join the military amaze me. Was your life really that bad?

Very

have fun dying for Israel

My gpa was a marine. He told me not to join because they would beat you

No. Why would you say that?

There are jobs that pay far more and don't get you potentially killed.

my dad was a marine now he's an alcoholic asshole with ptsd

military doesn't accept mentally ill people or anyone with a history off it aswell as your internet background check, enjoy it all

you might get sent off to japan here soon. and then to south korea if it gets worse. (got marine friends and they aren't to happy about being moved up there)

A few years from now you will be sat in your wheelchair wondering what the fuck you did, at this moment someone will walk over to you and crouch down, they will say "thank you for your service, faggot" and you will realise it was all worth it just so you could keep these fine people safe from harm.

shits dope.
i drink a lot, work out and i hardly ever browse chans now.
just dont be a shitbag. actually care about being a marine, or just go fuck yourself and stay out

Do you think it’s worth it??

The military is a good life and helped me get where I am today.

Also, I will *never* have to worry about a paycheck again as long as I live.

it depends how much work you put into it
if you think shit is just given to you because you show up, get ready for a rude fucking awakening and a miserable four years.
If you work hard and be responsible youll have a great time

His ego is probably too fixated on income unfortunately.

The thing about me is that I’m a very nice person that lets people walk over me i want to actually be someone and struggle to be a better person.

lol your gonna have a hard time then
dont expect to make it past lance if your a pushover

The marines I met in the Med and in Japan loved it. I can tell you from experience from my times in both the Navy and the Marines, you will get nothing out of it unless you put the extra in the extra work. Don't expect a good experience by just doing your job. And don't the attitude of others drag you down. Your experience is not fated to be the bad experiences of others. Have think skin, eyes open, ears open, mouth shut. Go for any and all college program stuff you can get, Good luck.

If you scored 65 or better on the ASVAB, just about *any* job in the Air Force will be open to you. It's the same damn paycheck as the other branches and the housing is better on base. I'd say it's a lot less stressful too.

But it's really what you're looking for in life. I've worked with all the branches and all of them have something good about them.

we liberated 95% of isis controlled territory under trump.

putting food on the table =/= ego. you showed you hover above everyone else because you don't need to worry about money?

im in the army, step brother's in the marines, good luck, have fun where you can in basic, you'll miss it after

So Air Force better?

>we
nigga that was assad you stupid fuck

if you wanna be a massive faggot.
dont even bother with military if your onsidering air force

I don’t feel comfortable with a Sup Forumstard protecting my country

I don't want to say that because I'm biased. I personally believe it was a MUCH chiller life. I've worked in joint assignments and didn't have to deal with the fuck-fuck games the other branches messed with.

That said, there's always something to be salty about. You'll find complainers. I personally loved it and I'm glad I got the retirement check out of it.

I know Sup Forums hates reddit, but go check out the military section and ask around. Recruiters will tell you ANYTHING to get you to sign up for them. They won't be objective. Good luck with your decision.

Lol. Same paycheck and our chicks are hotter. Get rekt.

and your a fat pussy.
if your in the military for a paycheck your a massive faggot.
>implying id wanna fuck military women anyway

Don't fall for the combat arms meme. It's the hardest job in the military because of all the bullshit not because of the 20 mile long road marches.

And seriously consider joining the Air Force instead.

Well while we Sup Forumstards are doing a much better job then what you’re doing.

Stool cory bro

faggot

Air Force is different. With AF and Navy you really want to focus on the occupation field you want to ge working in. I am a little partial to the Navy but I can say the level is technical training and responsibility in the Navy appears to be greater. AF (IMHO) tends to be more officer-centric. To be really honest the best service to be part of is the Coast Guard - extremely hard to join as I recall, insanely high physical and academic standards.standards. Highest retention and morale of any service so they are doing something right. Here again the level of responsibility is at the lowest competent ranks; i.e. as an E-4 or E-5 you would have much greater responsibility than an AF, Army or perhaps even Navy E-4 or E-5.

have fun in the longest basic training, the least respected, and being the front line. Should have joined the Air Force, they actually invest in their people.

>technical training and responsibility in the Navy appears to be greater

youtube.com/watch?v=9xH0xorgUoI

The only thing they have going for them is nuke. I remember back in tech school when they had to move all the navy/marine guys out of our courses and into their own dumbed down versions since they were failing in droves.

That's sad and a little surprising. When I was an ATC at Oceana a KC135 broke pattern he found out I was enlisted and he couldn't fathom an enlisted doing radar approaches On ship our E-4 ETs skill levels same if not better than the marine E-6 techs, of course we didn't have to be infantrymen as well as techs.

The navy really pushes and glorifies nuke training but I don't recommend it for the same reasons colleges can't get anyone to major in nuke engineering - there is no future in it in civilian life.

ATC is more intense in the Navy because of the whole carrier landing thing. When it comes to the ET side of the house there's really no comparison.

Have fun killing innocent people. And helping others kill innocent people.

I look like that except im not bald.

yeah thats war