Tell me again, how did this piece of shit get elected?

Tell me again, how did this piece of shit get elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01jx74sTGro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Won the required number of Electoral College votes.

304 electoral votes

because americunts don't live in a democracy, but in a plutocracy

in any real democracy this retard would have lost by 3 million votes

He was the only candidate that gave hope that life would get better

Because it triggered the left, and losing everything and probably dying in a nuclear war is worth seeing those libtards getting triggered

>> another moron espousing muh popular vote
>>aka, another moron that thinks he's smarter than the Founding Fathers

i laughed at the anti trump commercials.

Because of people like you

Memes

millennials didn't turn out for Hillary

millennials saw Hilldog for what she really was. a slimy piece of shit.

>muh founding retards

not an argument americunt
You don't live in a democracy if the popular vote doesn't matter

Because Americans have finally realized that the Democratic Party has led us down a dark road toward complete government control that will end with full control of our thought and actions. TRUMP 2020!

disillusioned uneducated (mostly) white low angry losers thought this low rate con man bully was going to make their voices heard in washington.

fucking kek, it's still funny.

Yeah that's not accurate. Millenials voted. I know conservomemes like to be anti millenial but many Trump supporters are in fact millenials. The majority college students and of soldiers in every military branch are millenials. We everywhere nigguh.

A large percentage of the USA is very ignorant and manipulable. Based on that quote alone, I was very surprised he got any of the female vote though.

he used his business connections to hook himself up to the matrix and agent smith electro shocked him hes a fucking monarch child asshole it makes mkultra look dandy kill yourself

Because the news said Hillary was a sure thing so I didn't go vote. Won't make that mistake again.

explain

my mother was the craziest fucking woman that has ever walked the face of this soon to be god forsaken planet dont even get me started on how its the same fucking thing

this

pretty funny how white trash retards are actually going to be hurt by republicunts policies... if only they were good enough to actually pass a fuckin bill despite controlling house, senate and white house...

because hes a good guy who is smarter than you

It was between the most corrupt person to ever run for president and the most non presidential person to ever run for president. Hillary is a right cunt and that's why she lost.

53% of women voted for the retard, and more than 60% of white women voted for the pussy grabber

I think it's time agree that americunt women are just as retarded as their male counterpart

You need to take about 30 minutes to read up on the electoral college sport. The Founding Fathers chose it over popular for very specific and pertinent reasons. Asshats that push muh popular vote just prove they didn't pay attention in school. EC is far superior to popular and this election proved it.

stupid people and apathetic people contributed to this fuckery

>cartoonists draw Trump with his chest puffed out when he's actually old and fat
Why tho

easily manipulated fools

Exhibit: A

sure kid

Brumfy give back the two scoops! We have this thread every 10 minutes

underrated

... and that uneducated, dismissive attitude is exactly why you morons were shocked in 2016 and why you will be shocked in 2020.

>better stop teasing us or we'll do something really stupid next time
We know, stupid. We know.

fucked up undemocratic system that gives massive power to rural dumb areas and pretty much locks the countries actual wealth producing areas from mattering.

>No argument

That doesn't prove you right junior... Not sure what that's suppose to mean.

>Wealth producing
You mean welFARE producing?

Whiny little bitches constantly whining and virtue signalling all over the internet, screeching and moaning about the latest mean thing Trump has said while completely ignoring legitimate policy issues. People like you, and the corporate cronies you shill for, managed to get the conservative base so pissed off they came to the polls in droves to vote for this guy.

I call myself a liberal and I despise the progressive voting base with a passion. They have truly fucked this country from every angle.

Hilarious coming from a moron that was going to vote for Hillary Clinton. You have to live under a fucking rock to not know how corrupt she is.

For white supremacists and flat earth retards...

Maybe you should look up which states are welfare states :^)

Because you and your cucks lost. Do I need to say it again loser?

Because bitchy college kids that can barely manage to pass some of the lowest academic standards in the first world might get out of bed to throw a protest in the quad, but they don't vote. Thank God for that.

I already stated my argument and it's a fact: you don't live in a democracy if the popular vote doesn't matter.
The EC is actually a disaster.
You live in a plutocracy, probably since the late '80s

In 10 years, the US will be like Russia, a country of 95% poorfags with a 5% wealthy elite on top of it

>America is densely populated and I think this image proves anything but that

There's like 20 million people between LA and Orange county. That's more people than every red state except Texas. There's literally more people in those counties than any of the deep orange areas on your map.

>> muh white supremacists
playing dat race card. all libtards do.

>but Hillary
We know, stupid. We know.

absolutely right.

welfare comes from the rural areas, dummy

Yeah, the road with our government in complete lack of control, bordering absolute chaos worked much better right?

most educated honest post in entire thread

1) Because Presidential Cycles have a current pattern of Republican, Democrat, Republican, Democrat, all serving 2 terms.

2) Obama's hubris made the democratic party complacent, while rattling the monkey cage of conservatives

3) Because Trump was somehow supposed to be the "peoples choice", "outside" the bland set of choices we've been spoon fed before.

4) Trump is an edgy douchebag who would appeal to a younger contingent of jaded voters. Doesn't matter if he has any indication of Governmental leadership, knowledge of world affairs, or evidence that his proposed policies would work. Let's stick it to those cucks, have the libtard tears flow.

Then of course there's the fringe element who wants to hedge their bet on their own imposed campaign that Trump will erase corruption and get rid of the deep state. Despite the fact everything indicates Trump has no interest other than Trump, and has no thorough knowledge of the "Deep State" or a strategy to combat it.

It's all garbage hubris and post election wankery. What should be the greatest pressing problem is that there is such a lack of confidence on our own Government and politicians which made so many willing to bet on a useless, pandering douchebag like Trump.

Won't matter. Republicans will just take credit for growing the ultra rich to 5%.

The left tried to convince us that there's 80 genders and that Islamic terror had nothing to do with Islam..

dont act like Sup Forums isnt a fucking click away, kys

............. Which is exactly why the Framers went with EC. So one region or a few cities didn't dominate the entire election. I know this is a difficult concept for you but this election is excellent proof the Founders knew what they were doing.

Yeah, no on both counts

confirmed bias confirmed

chyna

youtube.com/watch?v=01jx74sTGro

I do not see how any of these post have anything at all to do with masturbation!

Mother Russia provides

The left tried to bring you into reality... you just see shit how you want to...

He was fortunate in his opponent.

you were going to vote for hillary... you have to be pretty fucking stupid for that. Just saying soyboy.

The next two post will be dubs

That's great and all but I am directly talking about your map. What is it meant to point out? It seems pretty obvious it's trying to imply Trump voters are more numerous because of their more rural areas and that, for instance, LA and Orange county don't matter even though they contain 20 million people because they contain less land mass. Like it or not, more Americans are anti Trump than pro-Trump. The fact these people live in densely populated areas does not invalidate that and somehow make Trumpkins more numerous

why cry about it?

Trumpettes fap to these threads while whispering
>magamagamagaMAGAMAGAAHHUHHHUHHHCUMMIIIIIEEEESSSSSSSMUUUMMMYYY!

>empty land is more important than actual people

Trump even criticised the system right up until it worked in his favor.

I’m in your boat.

i tried

I don't care much for either of the two candidates. I believe that anyone who truly thinks that their favorite president will change their lives for the better is a retard. That being said, both candidates entered a contest after agreeing on the rules. Both candidates knew going into it that that the race was not for the popular vote but a race for the most electoral college votes. Trump ran a wise ground campaign and handed Hillary her ass, fair and square.

no shit fucktard, we live in a democratic republic.

Not a race card when it’s a fact fucktard....white supremacists don’t represent the white race...but you are so fucking stupid you think the moment somebody calls out white supremacy it is an attack on white people...when it is just an attack on filth...

and yet the EC doesnt reflect what our current needs are and is based on agrarian wealth economics of the 18th century.

Who said the US is a democracy? It is a Constitutional Republic.

This. Russia fucked us all in the ass and now trump sucks Putin's cock at every summit. As hard as he sucks he will never get all of America's blood and shit off of it.

ITT

>"Haha you're a stupid idiot, I bet you'd even vote a complete retard in."
>"Stop treating me like an idiot!"
>*votes for complete retard*
>"Ha! Showed you!"

>Opinions can't change.
You better be wrong, otherwise it'll be four more years.

irony has been lost to the idiot-right

Poor user. He's becoming the bully. Tragic.
Also, this:

>>We everywhere nigguh.

And we're counting the minutes until you grow up and take some fucking responsibility.

Cry more.

Nobody ACTUALLY thinks he's a good president, of course he's not. This was all about moving America one step toward anarchy and destroying what little respect the title of 'president' has.

Of course there are some Bible thumpers who worship him as a false idol but this was about showing government that we do not give a fuck who is president. If an even bigger piece of shit puts his name forward in 2024 we'll vote him in too until they learn their lesson.

Not crying, laughing and pointing.

Now for the conservomeme dump. Somebody is so triggered they're going to go vote for a pedophile next. That'll show them libs!