Do you have recurring dreams? Are they guilt related? Describe them - be honest

Do you have recurring dreams? Are they guilt related? Describe them - be honest

I have about six recurring dreams. One starts on the beach . The surf comes in further than we expect. Then it comes in twice as far each time until it is crashing into the high sand banks that the boardwalk is on. then the waves are as tall as the buildings on the boardwalk and I wake up.

i have recurring dreams of my grandmother coming back from the dead and i hate waking up from them because they're so real up until the last moments when i wake up and often my life is better or ideal in them

I dream about having a family, being happy, and then I wake up and remember that I'm forever alone. It's recurred almost every night for several years. Lately they've stopped haunting me, but the depression they've caused hasn't.

alot of is about sex. my recurring one is being intimate with a petite framed light skinned girl with dark hair. I can never see her face, the dream never reveals her face.

Another was that i dreamed of having a child i never dreamed anything about until this year.
in this one it had everything it was set around cristmas and i was just playing and holding my child it just felt great. i was feeling that immense joy. but the mother to the child wasnt there. im just missing that so the whole feeling just felt weird, this isn't everything. afterwards i just woke up

now, im dating this girl and shes fitting the description. i don't know man

I dream about my current boyfriend morphing (physically) into my ex, who abused me. It usually happens during sex. I wake up terrified.

Bullshit. That mouse is touching a pawn on the first rank. There ain't no pawns on one's own first rank. I hate this fucking bullshit. God damn it!

I have 2.
1. Teeth keep falling out or breaking.
2. Me jumping and running through 100 snakes trying to get away.

P.s if u want crazy dreams every night go to bed with a nicotine patch on

Same shit most people have

43 years old and still have the school dreams(can't remember what my next class is, where my next class is, or can't remember where or what the combo for my locker is).

Also have one where school people have figure out I actually failed such and such class and have to go back to school at my current age and repeat that class to earn my degree. Usually it is something like 4th grade English.

And ones where I go back to work at my teenage part time job despite also having my current job. Usually I'm doing it to be a huge asshole to everybody that still has to work there.

Noted! I will have a talk with the artist in the morning.

I had something similar. For years even though I have a job I dreamed my mom is still forcing me to go to high school. even though I graduated HS and college. When I started taking grad school classes at night the dreams stopped

I have one where I am walking down the boardwalk along the beach and I randomly shoot a man in the stomach. Then this weird thing happens where I think it's a repressed memory and it takes me a while to realize that it was all just a mind fuck dream after I wake up.

I have the tooth one as well. Seams to be common.

I have lots of dreams about being at my old house I lived in from when I was a baby until my early twenties. Sometimes I realize it's a dream, then I look around and enjoy it while I can until the dream stops.

I have a recurring dream about being abused as a kid. It happens every couple weeks and I always wake up being crabby as fuck.

You're overwhelmed with life and you constantly feel unprepared. Being unprepared makes you understand that you're life will be overwhelming and it will end in disaster as everything you know is eventually destroyed.

You're grandmother brought you a sense of family and protection which seems to slowly be slipping away the older you get.

You need to be more in touch with you inner child. You grew up to quick, and you have fond memories of childhood.

Your starting to share the same deep intimate feeling for your current boyfriend which cross triggers your reference about your ex. You probably like rough or demeaning sex or your a giver, because it seems like you see violence and love as very intimate and intense emotions. Its like your in love with the abuse, but logically know better.

1. You don't like your appearance.
2. You're running aways from your vices/addictions.

You see yourself lost or wondering what life is for you. You don't see it important to be involved in a career to be happy, but you can't figure out what you should be doing. You never got to your true calling, and you have some resentment about that. Possibly, from people from your past.

When you have a good thing going, you fuck it up. You almost are your own worst enemy. You have potential to do great things, but you'd rather live in pain and suffering.

what kind of abuse, what happened?

I dream I am at a job I hated and being bullied by my supervisor

Shoot someone on the boardwalk dream guy here. Damn that's accurate.

I've had the same theme to my nightmares for over two decades now
almost every single night

>kill at least one person
>their body rapidly decomposes
>drag the body/bodies somewhere private
>make love to them
>before I can orgasm, I'm interrupted
>it's either one of their friends/family/loved ones or law enforcement
>they're horrified and ridicule me, try and catch me
>I run for my life
>pursued through a recurring world, I've mapped it before, a bunch of intertwining cities, a theme park, highways, islands, etc.
>eventually they catch up to me
>I'm beaten to death or shot or chased off a cliff or something
>die in excruciating pain

>wake up, can't breathe, out of breath for minutes, terrified and sweating

variations of 2 things, every fucking time i dream.
>be in one of my 2 childhood homes.
>late for school/high school.
or
>packing up to move out of one of those childhood homes.
>all my stuff is disorganized, sometimes with garbage mixed in.

You're very dependent. You get into relationships whether they be friendly or sexual, and you literally use the person up. You become infatuated and you become dependent on their love for you. You run relationships into the ground, but sometimes the other person is dependent, which makes for an unhealthy relationship. You know its unhealthy because all parties are dependent on each other, sometimes the family interjects.

You probably do drugs and have drug friends. Opiates.

you could not be more off the mark Sup Forumsro

I'm financially independent and have been in a stable, healthy relationship with my gf for over four years
both of our families are delighted that we're together and support our relationship completely, as do our friends
I haven't done any non-prescription drugs in over 8 years
my only friend that's ever done drugs has been clean for years
have never done opiates

I appreciate the guess though

Not long ago i ended up a "relationship", the things is since then i always have this dream of a girl with her face blurred being decapitated and then i wake up crying

44 and also still have the school dreams.

>Sitting at a table with a shadow
>shadow turns out to be some sort of man with a mask screaming japanese at me
>I start running through corridors
> I can hear my heartbeat as I run
> Keep runing
>everything is silent except the footsteps of the man chasing me getting closer
> 2 ways to go, up the stairs or take the door.
>whichever path I choose another masked man pops up, screams and blocks the path
>I have to turn back
>Man Grabs
> Sort of like a death scene in a game I see my face, then it twists on itself like it was made of rubber
>I wake up screaming.

So this orange giant man who looks like a Superhot budy but with the whole face divided as a resident evil zombie, makin a mount and his mount is like a face when it get closes, well he is narratin what ima doin in weird places, like a huge mine with holes everywhere, a town with savage big animals or weird supermarkets, but i always end dying, for example in one when i was in a supermarket into a plastic weird ball i survived to something like zombies, when i get home i get killed by one, in the mine with holes i drowned, in other i died for knifes in a cave, so thats how it goes, but there are this dream when i wake up again i a dark place with some grass in the floor and i for any reason wear a black hat, the giant orange man starts to narrate again, i stop to seeing myself and i start to see he, he starts to talk and look at the view point where i see him as if he were talkin to me, then i die i again, how do i know?
Because when he ends to narrate weird thing that i dont completely understand, his 6 mounths open and get longer and longer but faster, and im not looking at him anymore when that happens i just know it, in less than two seconds the mounths get longer and fall faster form above where i am while i look up and i just dissapear, then happens a lil while and i or get awake or maybe get in another dream like something that have to do with crocodiles and balls or jelly castles stuff

Dream 2

>I am at a hearing for world peace
>Thanks to a new product we can now trace people wherever they are in the world and shut them down like a computer to prevent crime
> some time passes and people start collapsing
>someone screams "IT'S BEEN HACKED OH MY GOD!"
> I check one of their faces
>instead of a face they have a black circle
> Everyone starts collapsing
> I shout maybe it's not too late
> I start running
> find a mirror
> Curiosity strikes and I always choose to look at the mirror
> I see the circle
> Wake up and not able to speak for 10 minutes.