Jeremy Holmes ran like a girl!

Jeremy Holmes ran like a girl!
Goodnight sweet prince.

Drop the knife man.

Other urls found in this thread:

coloradoan.com/videos/news/2017/11/21/graphic-body-camera-footage-jeremy-holmes-shooting/107913428/
thesun.co.uk/news/4972582/police-shoot-suspect-suicide-by-cop-knife-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on guys.

poor kid. police could done a better job
> the youngster, who said he wanted to die

Bump

Where's the vid? I want to laugh

seconded

coloradoan.com/videos/news/2017/11/21/graphic-body-camera-footage-jeremy-holmes-shooting/107913428/

im a gun owner who enjoys shooting on the weekends when i get a chance, i am always confused by the police and their lack of skill at shooting a limb, arnt they trained? i could hit anyone in the knee, foot, elbow, wrist and thing like that at these distances... i just dont get why they dont do limb shots, even if its not standard protocol, its just common sense

They're not trained to shoot to wound. They're taught to aim at center body mass, heart or head and to end them.

And they couldn't have just tazered him. Because if they did he might live.

I mean, for fucks sake the guy wasn't even white. Or a spastic tranny autistic crybaby who called the police on themselves.

It may be common sense for a civilian, but not officers. They are trained to shoot center mass, 3 shots. Because what if they shoot a limb and then the attacker has a gun and they disarm him with the knife and he pulls a gun and kills the officer. Or worse what if they miss. Those situations are intense and if they miss that's their life. Center mass is a bigger target and much harder to miss. So it's really not JUST common sense.

you're the typical gun owner who assumes cops love their guns. Most actually hate guns but have to carry per the dept standard.

honestly if charged with a knife wouldnt you drop kick the aggressor instead of shooting? Same argument.

You don't shoot to wound you fucking moron. Shooting to wound means you didn't have to shoot. You only draw your weapon in life or death situations and you only pull the goddamn trigger if it is you or them.

The cop says "I'm going to try and taze him"

Then lowers his weapon to go for his tazer. As soon as the cop lowers his weapon the kid charges him with a knife leaving him absolutely no option other than to fire center of mass.

>shooting target is always placed on center mass and head location.

Shooting a moving person at any range is difficult unless your deranged and have no respect for human life. I'd be nervous as all fuck if I had to point my gun at another person especially if they were attacking me. Keeping calm enough for a limb shot is ridiculous and missing could mean your life of the life of someone else because bullets don't stop after you miss the target.

If you're a gun owner who regularly shoots you'd realize how much of a sperglord this post makes you

It's bait.

Also very cool vid. Good on the cops for doing everything right.

Yes. This. This is what is taught in evey carry/self defense class I have ever taken.
Is no gun owner, he's just larping. And he looks stupid.

Most departments, especially small ones, the only firearm proficiency certs they require is what they get in the academy.
No ongoing yearly testing, no passing shooting scores, etc.
Larger cities do require shooting tests a few times a year, but those are just paper targets at 10, 20, 30 yards, and not moving. Furthermore the officer isn’t required to do anything to get their heart rate going for testing to simulate an adrenaline dump.
Like the cop who shot the truck rampage Muslim in NYC - headline read “Police Officer Ryan Nash Ended New York Rampage With 9 Bullets” - reading the article you find out the suspect was shot once in the stomach.
That’s an 89% miss rate.
Crux of the problem is mismanagement by state and local agencies buying surplus military shit they don’t need with grants instead of investing in better armor, better training and more ammo to practice with.
Especially the better training part.

Yeah that's complete horse shit. Most of my friends are cops, I am around cops A LOT. And know cops in 5 different states. All but a small handful of them LOVE guns and have 5 to 10 of their own, outside of their duty gun.

Only one is anti-gun. one out of like 50.

So yeah, you are talking out your ass.

Proof marijuana kills!
>has an addiction to the devil’s weed
>suicide by cop from that terrible drug
Remember - never accidentally a marijuana! You could die from it!

I side with the police when this happens. You have a knife? Get shot.

Don't follow police orders? Get shot.

Any questions? It's just that simple, they're trying to protect themselves and the community at large.

Good way to get your leg stabbed, IDIOT

limb shots kill people dummy. in fact it's probably even worse to sit there bleeding out and dying of a limb wound than a shot to the torso