I would let her fist my asshole with those latex gloves

nah she's old and ugly now

this

How is this even a fucking question of course

think about how kinky she'd be

i wanna suck bjorks girldick t b h

"Did you like my new single, user?"

She can have me any time

if she still dressed normally like she used to post-Post she's adopted this ugly aesthetic of wearing weird dresses and silly hair styles. I like plain ol björk desu

I wanna fug tomboy bjork.

wtf she looks way hotter here

Yes, of course.

ye

it's actually a vagina chest

everyone is going to talk about her feet but those bed eyes. hnng

dat back arch...

1000 times yes

I want her to give me a handjob while wearing those gloves.

this pic makes me wanna lick her asshole

i'd drag my dick through a field of broken glass just to hear her fart through one of those old World War 2 walkie-talkies.

Patrician.

Subtle

You should start dragging it out then guy

would you tho?

im shy tho

Fuck off grimesfag

w h y d o e s s h e l o o k a s i a n

has she ever acknowledged this

I can't even use this website anymore

what? I'm a Bjorkfag if anything.

She's Icelandic, isn't that the norm?

>Le old b meme so fannay
Fuck off james

Fuck off retard

Delete this thread

Im shy tho xd
Never had to fuck off before in my life

give away my
ticket to her show to a homeless vagrant bum? Yes.

>doots

bork and tailor

Does it go up their ass?

no i go up ass xd

No, I'm gay.

...would I what?

bump

Why does Bjork look like Mark Motherbaugh now

okay seriously I need this answered

why does she look asian? no it's not because she's part inuit, you dumbasses are thinking of greenland, she's from iceland, where maybe 1000 years ago they brought some eskimo slaves back from vinland to breed with, but surely that 0.001 eskimo blood she might have isn't enough to give her the asians eyes AND black hair?

both of her parents are blonde and blue eyed, there are no photographs of her grandparents that I'm aware of, but according to her, her entire family ancestry going back several hundred years is 100% icelandic. There is no way there is any recent asian blood in her as there were ZERO asian people in iceland until about 30 years ago.

Why tf does she look asian?? I once asked a biology friend of my mine about it and he said that the genes for black hair like that are rare in iceland, but still present, and the genes for those asian eyes are also super rare, but still present, and once every several million people or so someone can be born with all of those rare genes at once, making her look asian although she isn't, it's just a super rare combo of genes. he said in asian, for like 40 million kids born with black hair and brown eyes, one kid will be born with light hair or light eyes because the genes are still present in the bloodline somewhere

is this true? is this why she looks asian? is she like a rare pokemon? do my kids have a 0.00001% chance of looking asian too? i'd be pissed if they did

fuck

maybe she was one of those world babies of all the worlds come rolled into super come

are you you drunk you dumbass

Fetal alcohol syndrome

her dad was a cuck

hey dont calle me that...

>paragraph

There were asians in the mix in Iceland you dumb fuck. Slaves or settlers I don't know but they're all mutts the same way Mexicans are

there are and were no fucking asians in the mix in iceland retard, you're thinking of greenland again. the inuit were NEVER in iceland, the was never a fucking skinboat or flax cord or baleen basket in iceland. iceland is recorded as being uninhabited before the vikings showed up save for one or two irish monks, and due to the place being an arctic shithole, no one ever immigrated there accept Scandinavians. And no, there is no Sami DNA in iceland either. iceland is an extremely homogeneous country DNA wise, with most of the population being scandi or celtic. you think iceland is mixed like mexico? are you fucking retarded?

*BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

user you quoted was somewhat in the right
find pictures of icelandic women and you will find many with the same facial structure as bjork but with different hair and eye color. But the things like defined brows and forehead height are usually prominent.

The real main reason as to how she looks asian is the fact that she has traits that dont accurately reflect the Icelandic majority and the way she presents herself as well with her makeup and styling with hair/brow

All of the non Icelandic majority traits just naturally make her look more asian is the main deal.

Some of this could be due to Slavic genes or Asian ones I dont fucking know but they match up.

>So easy with the autism their batman

FUCKIN HNNNNNNNNNG

?

She's a MILF now

no
bjork is not sexy

fetal alcohol syndrome

Mhm

Objectively wrong opinion. Let me explain to you why with facts.

POPULARITY:
- Most views on YouTube:
Grimes: Genesis - 45 million views
youtube.com/results?sp=CANQFA%3D%3D&q=grimes

Bjork: All Is Full of Love - 18 million views
youtube.com/results?sp=CANQFA%3D%3D&q=bjork

Kate Bush: Wuthering Heights - about 27 million views
youtube.com/results?sp=CANQFA%3D%3D&q=kate bush

- Facebook followers:
Grimes: 959K
fb/actuallygrimes

Bjork: 3.2M
fb/bjork

Kate Bush: 675K
fb/katebush

She's in their league, popularity wise if we count the online presence. It's true that Kate Bush and Bjork have much bigger and older fanbases - many of them don't even use internet that much.

ACCLAIM:
Grimes's latest album's Metascore: 88
Bjork's latest album's Metascore: 87
Kate Bush's latest album's Metascore: 80

Where is your god now?.

You need mental help.

Faggots.

I thought it was like Kylie Minogue, where gays are actually even more attracted to her

Iceland has a pretty shallow gene pool. A lot of people from there have a similar look

dat ass

How come we never trash on Bjork for being a slut and flashing her titties everywhere?

Because she only did that in one video, and it had a clear purpose in the context of the song.

Titties aren't even inherently sexual if you think about it.

This too. Why are we so ashamed of our body?