ITS OFFICIAL TRUMP IS RACIST

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/the-nazi-tweets-of-trump-god-emperor.html

Literally undebatable now. Trump may be still trying to battle his image of being a racist but this is proof that most of his supporters are racist.

L I T E R A L L Y

U N D E B A T A B L E

Sup Forums doesn't realize they're damaging Trump's image worse than any smear campaign can.

the media cried wolf too much with the word "racist", nobody will ever believe them even if they have proof

You just don't understand what's happening yet

Let's build a nice, large wall

Most of Bernie's supporters are communists and most of Hilary's are corpses who haven't been taken off the voting roster so who cares?

>Weisman
>The anti-Semitic hate, much of it from self-identified Donald J. Trump supporters, hasn’t stopped since. Trump God Emperor sent me the Nazi iconography of the shiftless, hooknosed Jew.
>implying this wasn't just a Sup Forumsack shitposting on Twitter

>Not shown here: Actual proof.

Who needs proofs when my feefees are hurt.

Sup Forums BTFO, you will never write as eloquently as this weismanberg might as well just bow down.

the 14/88 crowd is controlled opposition, anyway.

Except for the fact that......THERES FACTS POINTING TO RACISM

Retard

Which one of you was this? Whats your username? Do normies know what a redpill is now?

>racist

Who cares? Literally every white person on earth is racist these days. It's a meaningless term save to those who use it for virtue signalling and those with an investment in anti-white politics.

>THE first tweet arrived as cryptic code, a signal to the army of the “alt-right” that I barely knew existed: “Hello ((Weisman)).” @CyberTrump was responding to my recent tweet of an essay by Robert Kagan on the emergence of fascism in the United States.

>“Care to explain?” I answered, intuiting that my last name in brackets denoted my Jewish faith.

>“What, ho, the vaunted Ashkenazi intelligence, hahaha!” CyberTrump came back. “It’s a dog whistle, fool. Belling the cat for my fellow goyim.” With the cat belled, the horde was unleashed.

>The anti-Semitic hate, much of it from self-identified Donald J. Trump supporters, hasn’t stopped since. Trump God Emperor sent me the Nazi iconography of the shiftless, hooknosed Jew. I was served an image of the gates of Auschwitz, the famous words “Arbeit Macht Frei” replaced without irony with “Machen Amerika Great.” Holocaust taunts, like a path of dollar bills leading into an oven, were followed by Holocaust denial. The Jew as leftist puppet master from @DonaldTrumpLA was joined by the Jew as conservative fifth columnist, orchestrating war for Israel. That one came from someone who tagged himself a proud future member of the Trump Deportation Squad.

sogood.gif

Making natsoc mainstream is not damaging his reputation

why post this here, retard?

this gets him more votes here, you're fucking dumb

sage in options

All the more reason to vote him.

>why post this here, retard?

Because it's fucking hilarious? See: How can you not bust out laughing reading that?

Oh well, guess I'm a #hillaryPillary then

Oh shit Trump is done, I'm switching to #CruzMissile now

worried?

Like that will ever happen.

But racism is a good thing

EVERYONE STOP THE THREAD.

I need to admin some Canadoo AIDS.
Which of your FeeFees is hurt the most Mexico? We have a strict diagnosis for this here in the land of the fag.

>pls s-stop voting for him h-h-hes's racist for r-real w-we promise this time

>Our coreligionists grace our movie screens, lead the cities of Los Angeles and Chicago, help oversee the Senate Intelligence Committee, succeed without apology, but also struggle like everyone else.

this one is drawn to the oven like a moth to the flame.

Not really m8. Sup Forums doesn't represent Trump's campaign. Just look at the polling numbers, his support has a very wide base.

What Sup Forums does is to trigger the far-left into flailing around like a tazed bear. The more triggered and butthurt that the left becomes, the more riots we see, the more anti-white betas we see, the more extreme they become. And the more normal people see how crazy the left truly is, the more they flock to Trump.

you don't realise you're a cuck

Those are Hillary shills from sheekyforums. Sup Forums has nothing to do with these vile attacks.

What's wrong, goyyim? Big Brother loves you! Won't you love him back?

What did they mean by this?

I think it's a cry for help. They're asking us to nuke them.

don't let your memes be dreams

it already happened

>My eye twitched involuntarily. Another tweet. This time from @kikekiller1488. "fuk u jew" he boldly proclaims. I could practically smell my great grandfather's ashes burning in the incinerators of Asuchwitz. I moved on to his profile; retweets of Trump, a Schutzstaffel visor cap photoshopped to say 'Make America Great Again,' antisemitic slurs posted for hours. How could this have happened? What went wrong with democracy? A new notification appears. The alt right has prepared for twitter Kristallnacht.

>You’ve reached your limit of 10 free articles a month.
>Subscribe during The Times Memorial Day Sale, and keep reading for less.
>For a limited time, save 40% off a year of All Digital Access.

Fucking kikes.

aren't they tired of getting sued?

>NYT
>Weissman
How is it official again?

guys how long until the meme magic takes effect and trump is actually deified?

Ok I will end this new jewish media trick once and for all.

In the last few months the media jews are telling us that they have never experienced the level of anti-semitism as they are currently experiencing from Trump supporters.

They will say that they had all kind of political enemies in the past, but never received that level of hate from someones supporters.

There are two reasons for this:

1. The Trump movement (in numbers of enthusiastic supporters) outshines everything these media guys have ever faced before.

2. It is Trumps presidential run that made it more obvious than ever before that jews run politics and media and that they hate nothing more than the idea of someone whom they can not control. The fact that jewish republicans put Hillary above Trump, proves that they really don't care, as long as it is someone whom they can control.

An American presidential candidate calls out the establishment and promises that he can not be bought and every jew in a public position flips out in anti-trump sentiments, and then they wonder why they face more anti-semitism.

This Trump presidential run has exposed them once and for all. And that's why they are facing so much backlash.

Really shouldn't be so difficult to figure out. They are supposed to be so smart I thought.

>MUH PR

Fuck off you pathetic limey cunt.

We're successfully pushing the overton window all the way over to the far-right.

heres the thing
who gives a fuck even if he is?
theyve been screaming all the 'isms and 'obics at him since he started and he just keeps gaining popularity

Mexican isn't a race, Shlomo

>tfw the author can't even (((coincidence))) properly

Sloppy tbqh.

>taunted by a picture of dollar bills leading to an oven
>mfw I have that picture saved on my computer, and so do all of you

I giggled just a little bit out loud.

SHUT IT DOWN

A LITERAL SHOAH