STL:Carpenter dealing with minor back tightness
COL:Trevor Story getting night off Tuesday vs. SD
DET:Boyd bounces back with great outing vs. MIN
MIN:Buxton strikes out three more times Tuesday

GIT GUD LILLIES!!!!

MARINERS!

3RD FOR DUDA

>lillies

Phillies will compete with the Barves for the basement.

>I rate arbitrary achievements like the cycle

Mets

>tfw dingers

>red sox win

>tfw

>tfw your teams casuals have finally abandoned the team and you can enjoy your firesale and rebuild in comfort

>updated

elbow/bone spurs/Tommy John/shoulder/hamstring
elbow/arm fatigue
elbow/shoulder/bone spurs
elbow/Tommy John/forearm soreness/ulnar nerve
knee
shoulder/labrum tear
elbow tenderness/partially torn UCL
finger blister
arm fatigue/strained flexor tendon
>tfw no old/fat

He couldn't hit a BICYCLE, could he?

Royals

>updated
cespedes (3x)
duda (2x)
d'arnaud
cabrera
>tfw no captain dongs

Dr. Smooth desu

Are you completely sure?

didn't get to watch, did you shell Bundy or did O's bullpen shit those runs out?

I pity the fool that allows me to hit 3 HR

>Posting this
>Again

Harvey's fine. It's tightness. Nothing serious here folks.

>A cat is the highlight of the marlins game

you CAN'T make this stuff up

>tfw 3/3 since changing from strictly batter vs pitcher and team batting to using SIERA and wRC+ as primary fantasy stats

I wish Mr. Met would come to SunTrust Park so I can hi-five him. He seems so cool.

>about to be 1-7
>starting pitching regressing
>martin has given up on being a 2 way player

plus the laffs made the playoffs so the hoc shitposters are gone for the rest of the month probably

Oreos couldn't field the ball

he can hit, that's for sure

They won't be gone for long. As soon as the laffs are eliminated they will be back.

You seem bitter.

Daily reminder that the New York Mets pay Dan Warthen over a quarter million American dollars per year to decimate their once promising young rotation.

>back

back to what? they arent going to watch a losing team, plus they have plenty of furpuck playoff shitposting to do

I don't think this maple syrup slurping sport is for me.

>Bitter
>I'm reminded warthen made this staff who they are today

You just BTFO your own claim. They blew their arms from the wear of the postseason two years ago.

Daily reminder that mr met is the best mascot of all sports and that you cannot deny this claim

Any jew yorkers wanna wrestle?

Warthen is literally the greatest thing to happen to the Mets

>mets have a great game
>lemme post that copypasta again t-that'll show'em!

He's not even original, he's a poor man's Mr. Redleg.

If that's true, then why doesn't every team that makes a deep post season run have all their pitchers elbows explode simultaneously?

Mr. Redleg smells like menthols and depression. Kinda like Cincinnati.

good bulju

Harvey ded again
>b-b-b-but muh dingers

>tight hamstring
>ded

lal

Posted this in last thread because didn't see it was almost ded:

Im going to Boston in a few weeks and I noticed there's tickets available to go see the Yankees. I was going to buy cheap $45 tickets but I figure I should ask here first what's the best area to watch from at Fenway??

Mr redleg looks like a pedo with the mustache. Mr met is a guy you'd like to share some drinks with, and ultimately a lot cleaner looking too

>Makes this point

Gee, does your starting staff throw 95+ mph pitches 100 times a start?

It's a tight hammy. He's fine

You seem really desperate to roll around on the floor with other NEETs
How many men have been in your ?

They ruined Harvey on purpose instead of shutting him down after TJ surgery

>jays offence

>On purpose

Who the fuck does that? Also, it wasn't even on purpose. The Mets didn't even know Harvey had TOS up until the 4th of July, so after that they shut him down. He's been doing fine as of late minus the home run issue

optimistfags on suicide watch

APOLOGIZE. NOW.

>blue jays offence
>1-6 franchise worst start

lads....

Who would even have optimism for the Jasy? Literally had 2 great years in their entire history when you think about it.

I'm talking about the 2015 season. They pressured him in to continuing to pitch against him and his agent's wishes.

You'll still be in the NL Central basement

>Morgan sent to AAA
>buttholez possibly out for the season

silver linings

You guys look pretty good for a team that traded away Bruce, and a couple of players, and lost philips and Frazier and others for some good younger players

Playoffs, yea or nea?

>(((his agent)))

>Be Eternal 4th Placer player
>Go to field the ball
>don't

Want was the strategy here /mlb/???

Desperation, and it was a dumb move, but I don't think it correlated to the shit last year. Maybe a little but not all

Honestly probably naw just because they aren't ready yet. It would actually be better if they could continue to develop before they make a post season run. However it COULD be possible for them to finish as high as 2nd.

yeah I'm sure your replacements for those guys will be just stellar

Gee Pirates, having a big fat Chinaman would be real nice right in the middle of that lineup. Maybe use some of that money that you're not spending on decent free agents or retaining good players after their contracts are up to possibly slip somebody a bribe and sneak one over that you might already have a contract with.

His agent was more concerned about him than his team was.

You guys forgot how to play defense

Imagine trading away 2 top pitching prospects for 824.1 innings of a 4.05 ERA knuckleball pitcher, 97.2 innings of David Price, and multiple ALCS losses.

Only the Jays would do something as bad as that.

We actually have one of the best farms in the league lol, lots of guys are primed to take his slot. Eflin is gonna be a stud soon

IT'S (OUR) YEAR

rockies win!

It looks like the face of Barney's retarded sidekick.

Lads

Are the Reds the most underrated team in baseball this year?

>Protip the answer is yes

Do you guys shitpost on here because none of your irl friends watch baseball? That is why I am here

I think you guys will make it, but as a WC. The NL this year looks very shaky with some teams vying for a spot and some just doing poorly.

FUCK I HATE HOW THE PIRATES ARE RUN
THEY'RE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMY

I remember when I made this image years ago... Happy to see it still is getting used.

>2 top pitching prospect
>2

huh? thor was the only pitcher in the dickey trade

I am old enough to have watch the last two Pirates WS wins. They were once a decent team.

JUST

>CLAY SHITHHOLES

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YO

FUCKING

SPINELESS LITTLE METHHEAD PIECE OF SHIT BITCHHOLE FUCKING DUMB RETARD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU

FUCKING

WALKING INJURY SKINNY DUMB FUCKING PRICK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I

FUCKING

LOVE

EVERYTIME YOU SHIT YOUR FUCKING DUMB RETARDED LITTLE SHITHEAD PANTS

GET FUCKED

GET

FUCKED

YOU FUCKING STUPID LITTLE PRICK NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO YOU'LL SUCK AND YOU'LL NEVER BE WORTH ANYTHING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>THE
>SHITHOLE
>OF
>CLAY
>SHITHOLES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND HE'S HURT TOO!
YES!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO LONGER MY PROBLEM
YOU LITTLE SACKLESS FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CAN'T WAKE UP

Stop bullying Clay Buchholz!

Buttholez.

Except they mentioned he was great in his last 10 starts of the season and helped you guys make the postseason. Literally fuck off.

>irl friends
haha yeah
thats it . my friends dont like baseball

I'm jealous, I'm far too young. I grew up on stories of those days from my dad and grandpa.
>tfw my grandpa saw Maz's homer irl
>tfw I had no face yet

>concentrated autism

Nationals don't get to laugh.

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY

>no Cubs game today
How do I survive? I'm hungover as fuck from last night and I have nothing to do.

I'm not a Pirates fan. I'm a Pathetics fan.

You'll find a man to keep you warm