Daily reminder that only economic illiterates vote for Trump...

Daily reminder that only economic illiterates vote for Trump. His protectionist policies would be disastrous for the American and global economy.

nfap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Impact-of-the-Trump-Tariffs.NFAP-Policy-Brief.May-20161.pdf
cnbc.com/2016/03/10/trump-trade-plans-could-cause-global-recession-experts.html
politico.com/story/2016/01/trump-economy-217496
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/05/06/how-trump-could-make-america-the-north-korea-of-economics/
economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2015/09/trumponomics
gfs.eiu.com/Article.aspx?articleType=gr&articleId=2876

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PG-qCyYZRms
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/06/nevertrump-movements-view-of-trade-would-have-made-them-neverreagan/
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/would_trumps_trade_policy_really_cause_a_recession.html
nationalreview.com/article/432462/donald-trump-protectionist-tariffs-hurt-working-class
wsj.com/articles/how-trumps-hard-line-on-trade-could-backfire-1458848243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nfap
>cnbc
>politico
>washingtonpost

youtube.com/watch?v=PG-qCyYZRms

tru

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/06/nevertrump-movements-view-of-trade-would-have-made-them-neverreagan/
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/would_trumps_trade_policy_really_cause_a_recession.html

:^)

I posted sources from The National Foundation for American Policy and The Economist, which you cannot claim are Democrat-leaning, you goddamn retard.

Here are more sources for your lazy ass

nationalreview.com/article/432462/donald-trump-protectionist-tariffs-hurt-working-class
wsj.com/articles/how-trumps-hard-line-on-trade-could-backfire-1458848243

>breitbart

Shut the fuck up, Texas. Just cause you think you're hot shit doesn't mean the rest of the country cares what you think.

America First

The consequences of the open borders policies of all his opponents would be far more catastrophic, irrevocably sending this country into a death spiral of leftist tyranny that will use the residual might of a once-great country to impose those delusions upon the world by force.

>I give a fuck about the global economy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PFFF

fuck texas!

The rest of the world could be smoldering ruins as long as burgers are cheap and I can gas my truck

Why should we give a fuck about global economy? Let all them America hating fuckers starve and feed themselves with dogs or cow dung or whatever it is that they eat in third world shitholes.

Sky-high tariffs on good produced on China would dramatically increase the costs of consumer goods across the board.

Thats fine, I buy american anyways.

We have that option

Donald "The Madman" Trump is just what we need to scare China into giving us better trade deals.

so we'll buy from indonesia huehuehue

No, it would encourage our businesses to come back home and encourage people to buy american. Now get to work on the wall.

Less competition leads to higher prices anyways, my illiterate friend. Besides, even "made in america" goods are most likely dependent, in one way or another, on industries that would be affected by such idiotic tariffs.

>muh free global markets

Fuck off Texas.

Why don't you even bother in reading the links in the OP?

> global economy

trump's protectionism is pandering to bone-headed white democrat voters.

>global economy
lm
ao

Daily reminder that only indoctrinated leftists won't vote for Trump.

Rattled

Texas wants to try an helicopter ride over the atlantic

>Every source being a bias liberal circlejerk of journalism.

Second Texas you shouldn't hate this guy, if it weren't for men like this your country would be like Guatemala. So bad Mexico built a wall to keep them out.

Obama visited Vietnam most countries surrounding China hate China and if India and Russia could get on aboard and the paki's we could exterminate Chinese manchu communist jewry forever!

>Chile
>Relevant

>The National Foundation for American Policy
>The Economist
>National Review
>The Wall Street Journal

>"bias liberal circlejerk"

Goddamn, why are Trumpcucks so stereotypically stupid?

>His protectionist policies would be disastrous for the American economy
How can a nigga say dumb shit like this and not realize he said some dumb shit

>Establishment is purely Democrats
Oh friend.

>Oy Vey he knows nothing about the global economy like us well educated jews do
>he is going to ruin all our exploitation of people
>trust me economic growth will benefit us all

>I label myself as anti-establishment

Dude, just stop trying. It isn't working.

>i think my hot opinion matters

I don't care. Free trade with places like China is morally reprehensible because those people treat their workers like shit, pay them like slaves, and allow their industry to destroy the environment. Sweatshops are bad and anyone willing to overlook them just so they can save 10% on computer parts morally deficient.

Even if the moral; argument doesn't move you you just have to look at how unfair the trade is. For example the steel in China is only as cheap is it is because of government subsidies. Without those subsidies it would actually be cheaper to manufacture in the US. It should not be cheaper to ship raw materials halfway across the world in order to be assembled into a product that gets shipped right back.

Incase you want an actual answer instead of "lol liberals xd"

All economists care about is "muh efficiency" aka paying labour as little as possible.

The rich will squeeze every penny out of what ever poor peasant will save them a few cents. Today it is the Chinese, tommorow it will be Indonesia, then it will be Bangladesh, eventually it will be robots.

We don't care about efficiency, we don't care if Schlomo Shekelberg makes more money this quarter.

We care about rebuilding the American middle class. Protectionism will allow American workers to have decent paying jobs once again without racking up tens of thousands in debt to colleges.

Fuck the global economy, fuck the rich, and fuck the global poor. We are for the American working class.

poorfag detected