My baby girl is dying /bro's, I reckon she will go tonight...

My baby girl is dying /bro's, I reckon she will go tonight. I had her just over 2 years now and have loved almost every minutes. The scratches and bites i could have done without but it was all part of getting to know each other. I dont work or go out very much so her and her two sisters have been pretty much the only good thing about my day since i got them. Life isn't going to be the same without her, i genuinely loved her. She had more personality and friends than i ever will and it sucks to watch her die like this.
So here i am at 2:40am, waiting for death to come and take her.

I am so fucking miserable right now, i dont even want to think about how bad she is feeling.

please cheer us up /b. you're our only hope

not my rat in the pic but you get the point.

Other urls found in this thread:

alysion.org/euthanasia/
genomics.senescence.info/species/entry.php?species=Peromyscus_leucopus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope you made her as happy as possible. Rip little rat friend

life is cruel man, my feelings.

The only bad thing about rats is they live just long enough to get attached and then they die :(

Time to invite a new rat into your life, bro. You gave this one the best life it could have had

Make sure you give her 2 sisters as good of a life as she had OP. That’s what she’d want you to do anyway.

You're exactly right, their lives are just too short.

I don't think i'll replace her or her sisters. not for a while at least. it's brutal watching and hearing her fade away like this.

you need a cat OP

they live longer

I will man, after seeing this i'm gona make sure they have twice the life they had before.

fuck cats, they are the englishman of the animal kingdom

with better teeth

heh. that made me chuckle. good job user

She has lived a long ratty life and its clear she was loved and taken care of. I'm sure you gave her the best you could. I know it hurts. I had 3 rats at a time. They lived in a huge pen (when I wasn't home) and were wonderful little fellas. I miss them dearly. It has been 12 years since they passed away. It'll take a while to feel better. Just remember the good times when you feel her loss, and the hole in your heart will repair.

This ^..^ I hope you feel better soon! Enjoy the others. She lives on through them and your memories.
I'm going back to shitposting now.

If she is suffering, consider putting her in the freezer. After a while, she will go to sleep, and die peacefully. Reasonably humane, may be easier on both of you.

Reminds me of the time I tortured one to death and left it to die inside a zip lock bag of bleach. lol.

Good times, man

her breathing is really heavy and she keeps crawling away from me to hide under something, if she doesn't die tonight i might do something about it tomorrow...the freezer tho? that sounds like an awful way to die.

thanks user. i appreciate it

Take a look here:
alysion.org/euthanasia/
Easy with household materials, should be relatively quick.

Imbred rats and mice don't live very long, sad thing, I had plenty of really great rodent pets.

I'm taking care of a wild born mouse now, took her in during the weening stage. She's hyper and very playful.

She could live up to 8 years.

Pic related

You must put your efforts to make the world a better world as a homage to your daughter.

I'm moved by your situation. She'll be in heaven that's for sure.

Damn user, I'm sorry. Could you post a pic of her?

>naming her after the cartoon and not the book
Come on now.

damn thats heavy but useful, i'll probably do something like this

>Frisby
I'm autistic, I could mistake her for one and toss her

thats awesome. 8yrs is a good lifespan. how different is it raising wild rodents to bred ones?

>She could live up to 8 years.
even wild mice don't live that long

After she dies u should pay proper homage to her. Which in your case means u will have to stick her up ur pooper

genomics.senescence.info/species/entry.php?species=Peromyscus_leucopus

i think ill just put her in the bin tbh, maybe that'll be plan b

I bought my daughter--single dad with every other weekend visits-- a white mouse when she was 5, it took her to 12 years old to figure out that I replaced her mouse at least 10 times.

She calls me every once in awhile, although I send her money and presents for bdays and holidays.

Fuck, I'm drunk.