Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly...

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?165232-quot-What-it-s-Like-to-Teach-Black-Students-quot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not wrong.

jews enslaved the blacks to become the 1% not whites.

AMEN! Fucking worst mistake ever bringing them here!

spineless from the start

um there are fucking Pyramids in Africa you dumb shit.

sucked into the part

we wuz kangz n sheit

Niggers didn't build them though

who built them then?

Their slaves

there were a shit ton of advanced African empires. lol I love it when retarded white people say shit like this. insecure as fuck faggots.

Egyptians

its widely accepted that they were not in fact slaves and were paid workers built around a thriving nile delta based economy

I remember that one time niggers put a man on the moon.

The absolute finest mud hut technology.

Well what do you think happens when you put an entire race on barely habitable land with hundreds of diseases and animals that are 10x bigger than you who also want to kill you while your left to fight over a piece of somewhat habitable land within the barely habitable land.

>were

lol you're reaching, now. failed like a bitch today, didnt you?

TOTALLY AGREE NIGGERS MUST DIE

>Did they ever build a city? Nope
were you not paying attention to the context here, dumbass?

im sorry, how many civilizations were white people responsible for during the stone age?

Niggers are so desperate for history achievements they are making shit up now to look good. Jesus, Santa Claus now egyptians. What a fucking slap in the gave of these people who worked so hard to do this. Hey in 100,000 years from now George Washington will have been black

never heard of DNA faggot?

White people and Asians run shit gtfo here!

Yeah my cousin won the noble prize for chaining DNA, hey hates Niggers 2

I love coming to threads like this to watch all the triggered blacks. It's hilarious.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIETT

emasculated my dem negros, huh? lol pathetic little fag.

you realize there is a list of all Nobel prize winners, right?

What are you in control of seriously, only aborigines have smaller brains

Yeah but there is one who broke the ice, kary mullis

im in control of you at the moment. hows that cuck taste?

How

>kary mullis
looks like hes going to be getting a message from some anons here in the near future.

If black people had small dicks than what else could you talk about

So what he doesn't give a shit

They don't need to make shit up to blame Whites, not Jews, for everything. Jews weren't plantation owners - heck they weren't even allowed to own beachfront property in some states.

>If black people had small dicks
lol you idiots are the ones who bred them to be that way. Bigger, Stronger, bigger cocks... you dumbasses literally bred your own replacements. Good job.

I mean, let's take a step back and assume they were black. That's fine, but you're not really accounting for the rest of the continent.

Europe is like, half the size of Europe and each individual area had several different cultures and levels of progress.

What I'm saying is just because Egypt was advanced doesn't make the rest of Afcrica not a shithole.

except Egypt wasnt the only advanced society during the Stone and into the Bronze Ages. So the main thesis of this pathetic and insecure post is demonstrably false.

>Europe is like, half the size of Africa

fuck

truth. long read but good.

Well sure, there were. They just weren't in Africa.

what happened OP did you get picked on again?

This just in Native Americans cooked thanksgiving dinner for kangs. This was the day of chicken and collard greens. They praised the Negros because they loved how lazy they were.

great read

hahahaha i find it so incredibly hilarious that the pussies saying the most racist shit tend to be the ones who wouldnt EVER say that shit to their face in real life. lol such a sad existence to be cucked by your own skin color.

oh look nigger resorts to chimping out when wrong.

dindu nuffin

Niggers don't scare us, we just don't want to really deal with them looting and acting out like a 5yo in Wal-Mart

again, thats demonstrably false and just further highlights your ignorance about the subject.

I can kick your ass and fuck your girl, Nigger success is realz

of course they scare you. you bitches are just that. little tiny dicked bitches.

The Ethiopian empire was very much so comparable to the Egyptians...

Except centuries of looting and destroying anything of value pretty much left no traces of it...

lol im not black, dummy

don't look at me I'm white and only do that shit in self-defense, no one in this damn town minds their own business about ANYTHING, if you could sue an entire town for harassment I would be a quadrillionaire

>demonstrably

Which cultures in Africa? :^)

So in a serious note how do black people measure up with other races in the world?

so you're a newfag then

yeah

Add this to the list: they didn't invent fried chicken either, Scotland did.

I'd actually be worried if a hof them could actually hold a job for more than a week...

Until then, they're no better than a fuck salami for fat chicks.

This should make you think, boo other country in earth has more successful black people than the USA, with that being said you are still considered a minority that is poor. So all over this world you niggers suck!

LOL used to hang blacks because they were to lazy to hero themselves!

Very insightful thank you for posting

You know North Africans and sub Saharan Africans are two different races, right?

itt: idiots

good read

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/ this has been posted before but its apparently too big to reload now so heres a link

same with this, been posted before but now the file size is too big so heres a link thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?165232-quot-What-it-s-Like-to-Teach-Black-Students-quot