I am chad, I'm on my 3rd tinder account, I got 1700 on my first, got a gf and deleted it, dumped her...

I am chad, I'm on my 3rd tinder account, I got 1700 on my first, got a gf and deleted it, dumped her, got 300 on my second, got a gf and deleted it, dumped her, an currently have 900 on my 3rd AMA

Also I never work out

1700 what tho

post face

Matches my dude

are you gonna be posting any pics of hot chicks?

hol up lemme post my profile

What do you put under your picture? Like what do you write to these sluts?

Do you want me to?

Profile 1/2

I had that much too after 6 years on tinder. No go shotgun your grandpas cock you nigger loving faggot.

I can also like any single girl

but wait a minute

Whats the fucking point of getting the number high if you don't get anything of it? Think about the time waste.

Yeah this took me 3 months not 6 years

well yeah, you do want to feed your ego don't you?

It's an ego boost, not really much else

Sure it did because we all believe everything on the internet......cuck

You don't have to believe it if you don't want, doesn't change the truth

>Faggot detected
>pseudo alpha
>taller than 6'7 okay
>spits bars
>19

Fuck out of here after you post nudes good job on that part though with everything else taken away.

>implying what you're saying is fact

Just go an hero already.

I'm 6'5" actually lmao

All these flavors and you choose salt

Ok OP here's my question. What is a question that can be asked of you that will get you to provide some content to make this thread worthwhile?

Profile 2/2

You guys seem to be adding enough to do it on your own

No one gives a fuck about you personally. Share your stories of conquests, pics, convos, something to back up your claims that you're so eager to make

Holy shit this pathetic fad profile. I bet you never meet up with a single match, because you are too busy updated your profile. Fag.

Then I'm 2 inches taller than you, LMAO?

Calling bullshit, you look like an inbred and sound like a child, grats on being a big ol'faggot.

Here's me and my ex on my fraternity formal last year

Must still be in middle school if you're regurgitating old, never funny, memes

I literally said earlier I don't meet up with any of them, it's just an ego boost

good for you fam, go out there and get some girls

it's rare that you see a girl who, even while wearing heels, has absolutely no ass

Here's my most recent pic

Don't need to, been in a relationship with the "one" after fucking about since I was pretty young, four years in and she's perfect for me still do what you do to get an ego boost it's fully understandable, but you do it really faggy.

>Also true alpha pic

give tips to a 20 yr virgin

That profile's hilarious, I love it

Be confident, don't be weird.

i have literally 0 confidence though

FAKE IT TILL YA MAKE IT

Grow a beard or don't faggot

K

show me examples plz

Good lookin dude, OP

I did the same thing when I was in college and after graduating for a little while. Once you figure out how to bed women it just gets boring and you realize they're a waste of time.

Money all that matters, amigo.