“Juve are a good team but when you don’t do things well you get punished."

> “Juve are a good team but when you don’t do things well you get punished."

How deluded is this cunt?

What do you mean? Is he wrong?

He seems to suggest that tonight was less a reflection of Juventus' strength and more of Barcelona squandering several chances. If you ask me, Juventus dominated tonight.

Barca's defense is a joke.

And it doesn't help playing a 343 when you don't have the type of midfield players in the wings for that, when your defensive midfielder is oldfag Mascherano and when your centerbacks are Mathieu and Umtiti.

>mfw even jurassic, slow af mammooth Mandzukic was piercing the wing and assisting Dybala for a goal.

But Barcelona did play like shit. Juve will always be seen as just a good squad who dominate in Serie A

>blaming Umtiti
no

Barca could've essentially been down only a goal going back to Camp Nou had Iniesta/Suarez scored.
>b-but Higuain
there's a reason he's known as a perennial choker unlike the other 2

Yeah, and it could also have been 4-0 hadn't the ref disallowed that legit Juve goal.

I don't blame Umtiti at all. He's a decent defender. Not great, just decent. Yet he's not a full back and there was literally no one in the midfield helping him out with Cuadrado, who enjoyed it thoroughly, because the ones playing to the left side, Iniesta and Nerman, are not exactly reknown for their defensive quality. The whole team is just imbalanced af.

Also, Mandzukic was cucking the other wing, the one with Sergi Roberto (who isn't ever a proper full back, more like a general purpose midfield handyman) and... nobody else.

They did squander 3 good chances despite playing like shit.

this isn't deluded at all. he's being pretty humble about it all. Iniesta is still likeable as fuck.

Xavi now would go on about how Juve didn't play real football and seek moral victory because they dominated possession.

Punished by Jasmine Jae?

He's not even wrong though

No, Cherry Torn.

Not sure if Andres Donovan or Landon Iniesta.

They'll dive and cheat a victory at the Jou Camp.

He's right they couldn't even clear the ball properly yday.

Have some respect for one of the all time greats you giant Faggot

I've watched 5 barca games and in all of them they played like shit, midfield goalkeeping and midfield seem to follow no tactic other than passing to ball to msn, even in the games they won they played like shit.

how can they be second in the league?

>what is refball

>and midfield
*and defense

>one of the all time greats

He's just a slightly better version of Valeron tbqh. He just got insanely lucky to play in one of the best teams ever at both club and NT level.

Juve parked the bus with 10 players in some phases of the match

i dislike more when people say that Serie A is a one team league, well it's a one team league because juve is the only one doing their homework, they have an amazing team

No, he is one of the GOAT centre mids. Past his best now obviously but that late '00s/early '10s partnership of him and Xavi was second to none.

>your centerbacks are Mathieu and Umtiti
Mathieu played as a left back, it's even worse ! you're fucking Barca ! And yet you can't provide a proper sub for Alba ? It's just YOUR fault if you can't recruit ! and don't blame Umtiti, he's by far the best defender of your pitfull team.

yeah, cause they aren't retarded. i bet you think having more of the ball means you're dominating.

barca deserves to get the bus parked on them as consequence for allowing easy goals and showing no urgency in their attacks.

implying they didn't let Barca exposed their awful tiki taka

massive refball and barca going through 100% guaranteed.

Even if they win the CL?

Yes, he's delusional. You can't play football and not know hot to defend.
This.
No, they didn't, it seems like that to you because Juve defended well.
>What is defending in modern football
Juve pressed them very high with a high defense, you're stupid.
Just like Juve, then?

he's just talking about how he missed a 1 on 1 against Buffon seconds before the 2-0 happened

>win 3-0
>accused of parking the bus
el oh el

Iniesta is just butthurt because he knows he's finished. Juventus played a perfect match, every single player gave a great performance. They let the manlets play their impotent little tiki-taka in the middle, and got past them easily on the flanks when needed. Possession is basically a negative stat in modern football.
Unless they get three penalties at Camp Nou, I don't know what could they possibly do to defeat Juve.

Nope just stated that they didn't "dominate"

Fair enough

It's clearly not working for Barca atm, but they have no alternative (they trust that it's a blip)

In some phases

Define "domination then". Juve won by 3 (three) goals, created twice the chances and got twice the shots on target. Complete BTFOing to be honest

>Valeron: Mentality 50
>Iniesta: Mentality 99

This is the difference between talent and champions, there's no luck.

>In some phases
No, they literally did it until they had the srength to do it, which was around 65-70'. At that point it was already 3-0 and they were coocked.

Domination is when you press the opponent inside their own third for most of the match and score 2 goals from patient (not slow) power play.

Juve scored one good goal. The other two were Barca blunder and deflection luck.

lol

exposing Mascherano awful defending skill is not the definition of luck

What is this, 2011?

This

Domination is what The Spanish NT did to France recently

>during a fucking friendly
>vs french b team
ok

>Still mad

Barça is a team of made out of the finest values humanity has to offer, we are a team of VALORS
The Barça players were worried about the health of Bartra
a former teammate,
an idol of La Masia,
and more important, a catalan.
The match should've been postponed just like the Dortmund Monaco.
But this isn't new
In the 2009 semis, Barça had to travel to Milan by bus because of that volcano from Iceland.
Mou's Inter took advantage of this and we lost because the players were tired, and the referee even disallowed that Bojan goal becuase of a suposed hand of Torue Yaya wich was actually the chest.
You can shout uefalona all you want but I don't give a fuck, the proofs are there for all to see.
We were refballed again.

Go back laundrying mafia money, mountain jew, you obviously don't know shit about football.

>England win friendly vs France
>England get exposed by fucking Iceland in official game
>France stream rolled iceland
yeah, continue to care about friendlies and you'll endure another 50 years without a cup

you're delusional or a barca fanboy. Juve clearly dominated barca, just because barca play for ball possession doesn't mean they were capable of preventing this loss or had a chance at all. This current tiki taka is a mess. almost 70 percent ball possession and only 4 shots on target is just pathetic. Even juves defense dominated barca hard

>France score disallowed goal
>Stadium Erupts
>Lose Game
>I-itt was only a f-friendly lol

We all know England are shite no one's disputing that.

>be a professional athlete
>somehow can't travel on a bus for 7 hours a couple of days before a game
>coming into a last night game thread to talk about a 8 years old game
>still believing in retarded concepts as "regional identity" in 2017

you pathetic bongs said the exact opposite when you get exposed by an almost retired polish guy some weeks back

>still believing in retarded concepts as "regional identity" in 2017
what's retarded about that? are you a swedish on vacation or what?

Was a close game that was, Germany got lucky

>Juve supporters getting mad when you mention there is some randomness in this result and the 3-0 was not a foretold Biblical outcome

This is strange. Definitely not a mentality of a champion.

>how can they be second in the league?
They have Messi, Nerman and Suarez

>muh catalona
>muh independence
We're all citizens of the world, retard.

>get (You)'d at for totally outdated understanding of good football performance
>y-you're mad!
It's no coincidence that neither Chelsea, Madrid, Monaco or Juve play possession football and are winning their respective leagues. Tiki-taka is long or the general concept of keeping the ball in opposition's third are long forgotten. It's all about quick transition, expoliting spaces and effectiveness now

Barca sure has a champion mentality when they have a 0-7 in last 2 away CL matches

Barcelona hasn't played tiki-taka since Luis Enrique arrived

No real Juve fan would be satisfied with the result of yesterday.
We conceded too much and after the 70' we couldn't able to press as we did in the beginning. We also wasted a huge opportunity with Higuain missing a stop all alone in front of ter stegen.
We should have won at least 4 or 5-0.

redpill me on Umtiti

>or the general concept of keeping the ball in opposition's third

>how can they be second in the league?
atletico have been worse, also your sample size of 5 games out of 50 isnt really big enough. they have been all over the place, one game playing great as they used to, the other eating shit at home to Alaves. they have basically zero consistency and you never really know which barca youre facing till a few minutes into a match.

>We're all citizens of the world, retard.
lol
go suck somali cock in lampedusa you fucking moron

there was a disallawed goal that shouldn't be disallowed, with video referee, it would be 4-0

Kek'd

>some randomness in this result
but it wasn't. this is the perfect result for this match. the 3:0 represents the game perfectly. You're the delusional fanboy. How can't you see that 4 shots ond target with 70% ball possession is clearly a sign of a disfunctional team. Barca was weak as fuck and wasn't capable of more than passing around in the midfield without a plan. and the sad thing is, barca is still dependent on old man messi to create chances. Barca needs a new coach asap.
(and i'm not a juve supporter, i'm just capable of seing things how they are)

But he's right. In the last 30 minutes Juve couldn't even get out of their own half.

Barcelona had their best chances when Juventus turtled, and Juventus choked on as many goals as Barcelona did, so if you want to call it right that's a 5-2.

And you're right about one thing:

>Definitely not a mentality of a champion.

Juventus is a big team with poor budget and small-team mentality, it's closer to a Super Borussia than Bayern and Real.

Juventus has to sell in order to buy, they have to hope Alves is kicked out of Barca like a dog to get a good albeit old right back. Juventus had to play almost every single formation in existence this season in order to make it through, they had to put a lot of games to sleep to save energy for this match, because their bench is not even good enough to escape relegation in EPL.

Believe it or not, last night looked like your average Serie A Juventus game, with the only difference Higuain played a second striker to let Dybala shine through.

Atletico wouldn't play well even if they tried to, because they don't have as much quality. If ATL and JUV were to square off in the semifinals unless there's some major bloopers it's penalties after two draws.

That's yet to be seen, one season doesn't mean anything.

>We'll find your mom soon. Okay, champ

>long forgotten

Maybe it's less effective because of all the counter-tactics that have been perfected but it's certainly not forgotten. I hope we can continue this discussion after more matches have passed.

Yeah, that's why I said 5. Also it's not certain we'd have scored.
I'm 14 years old, please disregard my posts
Ok.

>Doesn't mention Bayern.

I saw a few years back that Bayern play better Tiki Taka than Barca when they signed Thiago. But ppl still think the crown lies with Barca for some reason

p stupid from him to slap Messi in the chest after that pic. hes lucky it was Messi not Neymar cause he would've gone down like bag of shit and probably gotten Mandzukic at least a yellow.

>one season
>what is 15/16 Lester
If anything, the shitty-kaka was an anomaly lasting half a decade. And even during that period there were several questionable circumstances surrounding the dominance of possession football. Remember Heynckes' direct Bayern steamrolling everyone?

They had no more energy, it was already 3-0 so they decided to defend.
I don't see what's wrong with that, you can't do at the end of the game what you can do at the beginning.
One does what he can do.

How many teams have been succesfull with a high possession based tactic again? Guardiola/Messi Barca and? That's all. Shit tactic. Messi and Iniesta were just too good and without refball they would have been less succesfull. It's just useless. It's not what made them good. It's what made them stand out. What made them good was nothing new. Guardiola is a fraud.

>disregard my posts
I will

Kek
For you as well --> Prime Bayern was under Heynckes in my opinion. Dropping their playstyle altogether is the reason why Guardiola didn't live up to his predecessor. Didn't mention them now because under Ancelotti they're quite possession-oriented too, mainly thanks to Thiago like you said
Mandzu knew Messi isn't such faggot, but yeah we can all imagine Nerman or Suarez in that situation

He's talking about the referees not holding Barca's hand throughout the match

Juventus will get to the final and lose again. Losing again two years later just like Atletico because they are small time. Bayern will beat them in the final because Real Madrid can't win it twice in a row and Barca are already out (again).

>Guardiola/Messi Barca and?
Just one of the most memorable teams in history. You could also say Spain plays more possession oriented than Argentina with their "retreat and steal the ball" formation. All of this proves that you can't be so black and white about it.

>Just one of the most memorable teams
True, good for them. Now they're outdated, just like Spain's NT

remember that same heynckes' bayern going through against arsenal the tie before because of the referee wrongly signalling offside when walcott had a clear path at goal?

remember heynckes' bayern won 4:0 because of refball in the first leg?

I don't, it's possible though

Dude. The high possession part is a meme. If it really worked you would see people copying it and win using it. Barca would've been even more successfull without that.

That one I remember clearly, not so much the refball but exactly the "domination" we were discussing earlier ITT. On Bayern's part, of course.

Hardly a shocking decision, you see worse calls being made every weekend. Discussing refball during Barca's prime years is a tricky matter though, someone who is interested in the team negatively (I'm not) could easily come up with literally dozens of examples going in their favour in CL alone. I won't though

do go ahead. and no mention of chelsea 2009

and it was a shocking decision, considering bayern were rattled as fuck by a god awful arsenal team. they were on the ropes.

Spain, Germany, Bayern, Barca. Some of the best football sides we've seen of all time.

>If it really worked you would see people copying it and win using it.

But that's been happening throughout football history. Barcelona is just a special extreme outlier because of the football schools started by Cruyff. Plus the backing of a whole "nation" (Catalonia) and financial possibilities thanks to that. It's really, really hard to copy. But every good manager adapts the system to the available players. It's not efficient to copy the system when you can't grow or buy the same talents.

tl;dr possession is very important

>2009+8
>Tiki taka still relevant

You can include United of the late '00s in that.

>Front three of Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez

HNNNNNNNGGG

Also maybe the Dortmund side of the early '10s, very briefly, before it got dismantled by other clubs buying their best players.

Not interested in Barcelona enough to bother with that, but just typing the right keywords in Google or Youtube search should be enough. It's public knowledge to be fair
Neither Germany or Bayern played football with primary focus on possession. Spain and Barcelona did, all respect due to their many impressive achievements. They're dead now

>Manure fan so clueless thinking Dortmund played anything resembling possession football in early '10s
How ""surprising""