So, the wife is leaving this friday, will come back until saturday and i don't have a plan yet

so, the wife is leaving this friday, will come back until saturday and i don't have a plan yet
i'm thinking on going to the gloryholes and suck a couple dicks but i do that every now and then, i wanted to do something special. There's an encounter place where guys go to have beers and sex with strangers but i haven't gone there cause i'd be coming home reaking of semen and could get caught easily, so that's option number 1, the second option is to meet somebody online and bring him home, that i don't do for obvious reasons. Since this will probably be one of the few times this will happen, im taking sugestions on which option to go for

they're called pubs

I had sex with a girl once.

why have a wife if youre gay? What encourages your sexual encounters?

dont you reek of semen when you go to a gloryhole?

Eat a bag of dicks.

i keep it clean, im careful and brush my teeth/use more deodorant to hide it, but if im going to this place im planning on going all the way and there's no way of hiding that

whats this encounter place like? have you been there before?

im bi, not so hard to figure out lol

>meet somebody online and bring him home
If that person turns out to be a weirdo, they will know your address and might show up sometime and fuck your world up. I'd say anything but that option, you could go to some other dudes house instead of hosting at yours

it's like a bar with those closed cabins, a dark room and an open place to talk normally. they sell beer and it's supposed to be very discrete. I've only seen the business' advertising and seen the entrance since it's in a street i use sometimes

normally they're all guys in the same situation as me, where they say they're going to a friend's home to watch a game to their wives and if anyone sees the guy coming in i can always say he's a friend from college

go to a church and repent your sins

that's for sunday, im talking saturday my man

good plan, do your sinning first

Maybe you could follow your wife and watch her as she gets gangbanged by guys who know what they want in life.

Because coming home everyday to a husband that hides himself and sucks more cock than her has to be soul crushing.

go to a bathhouse and have a good time

if i knew that she was doing that of course i'd follow her, record it, publish it, file for divorce and go on to the gloryholes more often, but she's actually going to her mom cause she's just out of an operation and wants to keep an eye on her

also, she sucks my dick almost on a daily basis, i go to the gloryholes once a month or so, so your thing about sucking more cock than her is a bit wrong lol