I've had a salami sandwich from the gas station 11 nights in a row now AMA

I've had a salami sandwich from the gas station 11 nights in a row now AMA

>751788712
hows life going

life is simple, life is good

describe the sandwich. is there anything on there other than salami? what kind of bread? hot or cold?

r u ok

Must have been better than any sandwich I've ever had at a gas station.

Can you describe sandwich in detail?

Wow, you're living the dream.

>describe the sandwich.
Please respond.

sucks

toasted salami sub sandwich on italian (14" cut into two sections) with onions, mayo, and sub dressing. i usually get 6 mozzarella sticks as well.

i'm stable, does that count?

Does the gas station clerk ever give you strange looks? Or perhaps ask you why you eat sandwiches from there every night?

living the nightmare

Does tape worm taste like brine and mayonnaise?

Why do you eat from the gas station every night?

every night especially the poor short-order cook. he hates me. i hide in the back of the store until my order is announced so he doesn't have to see me but i guess he probably knows it's me from my order

have you shit yet?

no it comes from the salami

i have a binge eating disorder and also am drug addict so i dont feel motivated to cook even though i can

i shit roughly 10-15 minutes after eating. but that's just my body clearing out to make room for what's ahead

nice.

Do you ever get gas station sushi?

i would if i knew where to get some. if they get it from the local grocery store it should be fresh for a day or two.

Ok, but why eat from the gas station every time? Is it because its the closest thing to you? Or is it your favorite? Is it the cheapest?

>every night especially the poor short-order cook. he hates me. i hide in the back of the store until my order is announced so he doesn't have to see me but i guess he probably knows it's me from my order

Fuck him, dude, that's his job. If you're pleased with your sandwich, it's all good. Throw him a buck or two tip if you can swing it, and maybe he'll give you some bonus chow.

You're OK, man. Just act like everything's cool, and it'll work out just fine.

whenever gas station sushi comes up everybody always acts like I'm eating literal feces, but I have it all the time and I've never gotten food poisoning or anything

i guess you could say it's my favorite. i look at it as a pleasant treat for me after a long day of work. except i don't work, sleep until 4 pm, and smoke weed all night.

What drug or drugs are you addicted to?

amphetamine and i also abuse prescription anti-depressants which to me are like a form on ecstasy. i have some psych issues too but those are under control. kinda.

*of

Well i have to go. I hope you get your issues worked out.

Is your anus bleeding yet?

Have a good night

someone get me some goddamn cigarettes

thanks man. it's really just a phase. sooner or later i'll get out of it.

ha well on a side note i've had a slight bleed on my asshole for years of rough wiping. i have a bad itch down there.

You too.

Which state do you live in?

I'm a very broke leaf. Came here to depend on the kindness of strangers/be cussed out for being a leaf. Distracts from the hunger either way though

Since you don't work, what do you do for money?

Busta wooolf

$250,000 in life insurance after dad passed away from brain cancer (mother died from an OD 7 years prior). that was a year ago and so far I've spent about $10,000 from it to support myself.

Put some lettuces and tornmato on those niggers

dangerous attitude to have. It's not about having time to fix your future, it's about not wasting more time than you already have

The lettuce is old and browning and I don't like tomato.

Interesting. Why don't you work at least a part time job and cook some meals at home? Help you save a lot of money in the long run. You'll run out eventually.

I can't function. I'm a mess. That's why I eat at the gas station every night. That's why I'm on Sup Forums.

Go to Jersey Mike or Firehouse you massive faggot

do you want to get better?

You should get a prescription for antidepressants I did & I'm feeling better every day. No insurance so it's about 90 for three months

u r getting way more replies than when i talked about mixing hydrocodone with a bottle of wine, great job FAGGERTONI

Sup Forums can relate better to gas station salami

"salami sandwich"... OP were you eating a dick at the gas station again?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaahahahahahahhahahhahaahahahahhhahhaahhahaahaahhahahahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahhahhaha

sorry for being a bully, im bored and high, ur a cool dude, it was kinda funny

On the plus side, wonder woman 2 is looking up.

Damn! To be jelly of a lazy layabout pillhead fuckup with issues! Livin' the dream, eh?

i wish, it was a crappy post-wisdom tooth 5/325 script of 16 pills, i managed one refill and it's all done now

also i'm gainfully employed as a web developer

PS r u really jelly? it was a damn fine high, i nodded a bit watching Atomic Blonde in bed

Honest question, are you truly happy with your life and the direction it’s going in?

No, dude, your post read like YOU were jelly that this OPillfag is getting more attention than you. Damn. Was I really that unclear or are you being a dimfag? Or maybe I didn't adhere to the correct Sup Forums format for criticism.

o sorry i didn't realize OP was also an addict

mah b

Living the life.

You ever thought about doing something that most of us wage cucks couldn't?
You could start a YouTube channel with all your spare time and try and get that off the ground enough to make some funds or maybe just fuck around and travel the country or something.

I know you are definitely going through some shit right now and I understand if that doesn't seem appealing though. Either way best wishes to you user