Trump - Global Warming

I support Donald, but his effort to consider global warming as an hoax it's not good.
The global warming is an issue guys, even if the major polluter on the earth are the fucking Chinese and that the solar panels cause severe pollution in the manufacturing and dismantling processes.
Believe it or not it will be a problem in the future.
Nuclear energy is the only solution for a cleaner world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Km3uhv6oVWg
forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012/05/31/sorry-global-warming-alarmists-the-earth-is-cooling/#14790dc11281
forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/02/05/in-their-own-words-climate-alarmists-debunk-their-science/#3c1a3bc576fb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Global warming is a hoax. Climate change is definitely real though. The trouble is people conflating any sort of climate change with a linear progression. People should be skeptical because the earth naturally goes through warming and cooling periods. I have yet to be convinced man has had a significant impact on the temperature

I do agree about nuclear energy though. Molten salt reactors and soon fusion reactors can generate large amounts of consistent energy without the danger of melting down or large amounts of nasty byproducts

Remember that time they measured atmospheric carbon dioxide levels 400,000 years ago?

That was pretty cool...

Something is Affecting the Entire Solar System
youtube.com/watch?v=Km3uhv6oVWg

The fact that this the most common argument you people have says a lot about this "global warming is a hoax" opinion. "Earth goes through warming and cooling periods all the time! The current one is no different!" Do you think we actually don't know that the Earth has went through climate changes in the past or something? Is this really your justification for it being a hoax? I swear I don't think you have read anything about the subject other than what the republican propaganda is trying to convince you of.

Geology faggot.

They know the carbon dixide levels in the atmosphere from thousands of years ago by examining ice cores in the Antarctic and other places, as the ice contains small bubbles of trapped air. "Modern science is so stupid guys huurrr I'm so much smarter!"

Congratulations man. Most retarded poster I have seen in a while..

I agree with you on the fact that climate change is a natural process but the rate at which it is occuring now is not natural. Scientists have predicted that the past century of pollution will already cause the Earths temp to increase by 2 degrees celsius by 2040-50.

Every predictive model has hugely overestimated the rate of warming.

It's just alarmist propaganda to justify more taxes.

Everytime there's signs of the end of the world, a faction emerges who says humans must repent

This is the 2000s version of it

>Global warming is real
>Better raise their taxes
Are you fucking retarded?

>y2k
>12/12/12
>the end is nigh
>repent

Ya'll being played like the bunch of gullible faggots you've always been.

Human arrogance knows no bounds.

>Scientists have predicted that the past century of pollution will already cause the Earths temp to increase by 2 degrees celsius by 2040-50.

Cool. By 2040 we'll know if their current models are correct. Get back to us then. We already know their models from 20 yrs ago were wrong as fuck, so pardon me if we hold off the panic for a while.

Global Warming is a hoax. You live in Italy you don't feel cold temperature.

>what is a carbon tax
>what are carbon credits

Also Climate Change is real, faggots.

They are called El Niño and La Niña, you fookin idiots.

Global warming is a lie, get over it, its normal to ave a rise in temperature its been this way since the beginin, the graphics lie they are paid by the jews to misguide us,

Fuck your carbon taxes. Fuck Al Gore he came up with this bullshit.

Oh you're right! It must be a massive global conspiracy. Congratulations on cracking the code you idiot

Yeah, it's a pretty good racket.

The mafia could only dream about a scam this huge.

It is a global conspiracy, people at the IPCC are on record saying even if the science isn't there, they should still push it because it promotes the right thing.

"“We have got to ride the global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic policy and environmental policy.” "

forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012/05/31/sorry-global-warming-alarmists-the-earth-is-cooling/#14790dc11281

Wrong article, this one

forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/02/05/in-their-own-words-climate-alarmists-debunk-their-science/#3c1a3bc576fb

>shows CO2 level
>400k year scale
>CO2 =/= temperature
>earth = 4,000,000,000 years old
>even if global warming is real the question is will taxes do anything to stop it
>answer is no

I think we're through here

it's a lie guys, don't worry about the increasingly hot summers, it's all natural.

Lay down and die limey.

>It's getting warmer!

>The carbon dioxide that you're putting in the air is the cause, goy!

Daily reminder:

* A doubling of preindustrial CO2, absent any feedbacks, would result in a maximum forcing of +1.2C.

* The General Circulation Models, and the IPCC, predict 2-8C of warming because AGW theory assumes a positive H2O feedback. They assume that if CO2 causes a little warming, the atmosphere will hold more water vapor which will lead to a lot of warming.

* The warming predictions cover such a large range because everyone assumes a different average H2O feedback rate.

* Every GCM based on this assumption has failed to model temperatures for the past 15 years. They are all trending too high. (Pic related.)

* In the late 1990's the modelers themselves stated that if they missed their predictions for more then a decade that would falsify AGW theory.

* There is no data to suggest a +H2O feedback either now or in Earth's past.

* If there is no +H2O feedback then we literally have nothing to worry about.

* The average climate change believer knows none of this. Politicians, citizens, activists, surprisingly even a lot of scientists are literally ignorant of the theory and the math. In their mind it's simply "CO2 = bad" and "experts say we're warming faster then ever."

>this user gets it

The GCM predictions from the late 1990's have all proven wrong. In science when your model fails to predict reality, it's called "falsification."

Get back to us when the GCMs actually work.

>>even if global warming is real the question is will taxes do anything to stop it

This is the crux of the argument right here. Climate change "deniers" don't deny that measureable increases in atmospheric Co2 have occured. They don't deny that such an alteration of this planet's atmosphere isn't a result of human activity. They don't deny that such a peturbance won't have effects on people.

What they do have an issue with is the bullshit narrative perpetuated by vested interests and puppet politicians that somehow the magical cure to all the world's ills is a universal tax on economic activity, regardless of the cost.

I don't doubt the science, but I do doubt the resultant hysteria.

So a reasonable conclusion would be not to freak out about "muh CO2" but to actually wait for the research and act accordingly, in a matter that keeps the economy intact and the planet healthy.

People who are freaking out about global warming are as bad as the people who denie it.

>using the freak weather caused by a record breaking el nino to push global warming doomsday propaganda

he's right this time though