I'm starting to worry guys. I need an user doctor that can assure me that this mole is not cancerous...

I'm starting to worry guys. I need an user doctor that can assure me that this mole is not cancerous. The thing is a fucking monster in size!

Thats cancer

you need to see a dr about that. if its raised and mishaped it could be a melanoma

The important question is whether it is changing.. has it always been this size? Or is it growing?

Cancerous moles are black af and shiny. Don't be an aut.

yup, if its growing its bad. dont wait, you could die from that if its cancerous.

But seriously, go get a doctor to look at it. If it is melanoma, you want to address it sooner rather than later.

#notallmoles
Cancerous moles are all colours and sizes.

Looks pretty symmetrical. If it's been growing/changing quickly, go see a dermatologist.

rip user

died as he lived, not knowing what's going on

user doctor here. The size is bigger tha normal. But color and borders are fine. Melanomas rarely occurs from a metaplasic nevus. So... Is this mole new (Ie not from where you were born)? It has been changing size? It is itchy? If the answer is yes to any of this question go to the doctor asap.

Now I'm not the sharpest tool in the kindergarten classroom, but I think you should see a doctor IRL. However, in the mean time, let me see what I can observe using my high school health class knowledge:

This is a mole
It is large
Its texture seems slightly different compared to the surrounding skin
The mole is evenly round

I'd give it a 50/50 on being cancer.

I already went to one doctor and he said that it is not cancerous because hairs are growing out of it, Should I trust that bullshit?

A HAHAHA U HAVE FUCKING CANCER HOPE YOUR LIFE SPAN JUST SHORTENED WUTH 50 YEARS AXAXA

how big is it? by all the other criteria it looks ok...one color clear boarders round shape. bigger then the diameter of a pencil is bad

Get a second opinion

Is hair growing out of the mole? If not then you have cancer.

10/16 of an inch

honest question from a non-doctor user, how are the borders fine? they look pretty close to what i imagined when i heard that it is a bad sign if the borders of a mole are not clean, especially towards the "east".

Listen to this guy.

The size concerns me enough to get it checked out. The issue is when they grow down into the body and connect with the bloodstream. Suddenly you got little cancer bits travelling all round your body, and that's when people die, fast. Get it checked out immediately OP. A matter of waiting weeks could fucking kill you. Simple as that.
Ever read those obituaries where they say 'died after a short illness'- shit sucks when you're feeling perfectly fine but your doctor tells you- 'sorry mate, sort your shit out, you'll be lucky to make it to Christmas'.

This, dude don’t trust your life on the opinion of one doctor. Go and have it biopsied and your insurance should cover it.

And Sup Forums has opinions to spare. Choose your flavor:

That mole is gross
That mole is a nig
That mole is gross, delete system32 to remove it
That mole is gross, use the amazing cleaning powers of ammonia and bleach to clean it off
That mole did 9/11
That mole is a qt3.14 trap
Is the mole gay?

Fucking fatass.

its carcinoma, my dad died from it a few years ago. good luck user.

user doc here. Looks fine. You're likely one of those gross people that have ugly marks on their bodies. Us doctors refer to you as icky

It's been on my mind for the past month. I can't believe the fucker didn't biopsy it. I left the office thinking to myself that motherfucker is gonna let me die

I have a humongous mole an mu pelvis above my dick. Way bigger than that!!

Was your dr Indian??

I'm not a physician, but I would definitely advise seeing a doctor. Even dermatologists are often wrong when trying to determine if a mole is cancerous or not by sight alone. Physicians will often look to see if there are any concerning signs and order a biopsy if there is a likelyhood that it could be malignant.

Alarming signs:
*Not smooth
*High pigment contrast
*Rough edges (hard to tell in photo)
*Change in size (based on your comments)

Features that aren't red-flags:
*Symmetrical
*Consistent pigmentation

Dip shit. You already saw a dermatologist who didn't have any concern? Eat ass and go deliver more pizzas you waste of life faggot

It wasn't a dermatologist that I saw

Then go see one dumb fuck. In all seriousness, those people see everything. The general rule of thumb is larger than 1/4", multi colored, and irregular. The other large factor is rapid change of size/shape. I have one that has the first 3 but not the later and my doc had no concern. Peace be with you

The only criteria that I meet is the size. The mole isn't multi colored or irregular and the size has stayed the same. Plus hairs are still growing out of the mole.

Dont be stupid... Its a perfect circle. Thats most likely not cancer

Where is this mole located?

The color is uniform, it has symmetry, it doesn't outwardly look that bad (it is just a picture though) but I'd like to know if it has gotten bigger as of lately, if you had any evens around it that you can think of.

Yeah, I posted: But as long as the ABCDEs of the cancer are observed you should be good. That guy hit the nail on the head. Medfag also and totally going with him on this.

you need to monitor it for size spread, but if you are worried go to a doctor for some blood test and a biopsy.

eeewwwww

Last time I measured was about 3 months ago and I got 10/16ths inch, just measured right now and I got same thing 10/16ths inches.

Seriously bro. Go to a dermatologist and get it cut out asap. None of that, “Oh, we’ll monitor it, and wait and see.” Bad/no insurance, sign whatever saying you will pay the bills. Your life may be at stake. Friends dad waited. Spread to his lymph nodes. Getting chemo.

Definitely go to a dermatologist and get a biopsy. It doesn't look that bad, but better safe than sorry. I recently had a mole bigger than that, more oddly shaped, and with multiple colors. Had a biopsy done, turned out to be a dysplastic nevus and I had surgery to get it completely removed. If I had to guess that's exactly what you have too, so you should get that shit removed.

You should be fine. Keep an eye on it but it doesn't outwardly appear to be of concern and just appears to be a new mole. Watch it but if it hasn't evolves in 3 months and fits none of the other bills of melanoma you should be fine.

If it really bothers you see a dermatologist. They'll likely shave it off and do electrocautery to remove it. Also a prime time to get a biopsy if you're still concerned about it.

though... the biopsy will come first and depending on the results they'll remove it. Don't want to dramatically change something that could be cancer. So expect a second visit if you want a workup for cancer/ biopsy. 1 to sample, 1 to remove.

Go get a 2nd opinion if it scares you, please please please do not believe what anyone here or any article on the internet says. ONLY your doctor(s) can correctly diagnose you.

That being said I am sure you are fine- cancerous moles are generally asymmetrical and discolored. This is neither. Do not trust me though, go get a 2nd opinion, I know it is scary but it could save your life.

>Suddenly you got little cancer bits travelling all round your body,
Like the little one towards the top of pic. Shit is spreading.

Fuck off ESPN

What about this bad boy? It itches, showed up in the last 10 years and grows! But i pick at it constantly.

that shit is amorphous, one sign of cancer, as is diferent coloration, uneven borders and size larger than 1/4 inch

and on top of your head where all the UV rays hit. Get your ass to a dr.

Birthmark?

your mom is all colours and sizes