Whats your blood pressure Sup Forums

whats your blood pressure Sup Forums

what up

Brace 4 heart attack OP
>Here lies OP, who sucked so much cock his heart exploded

Jesus Christ what did you do? Run 100 flights of stairs shoving burgers down your throat?

damn bro ur heart is pretty slow... i just took 2 bars to calm me down a bit

Had a physical yesterday bp was 110/80

just been drinking since lke 14, at 21 pretty much get fucked up everyday, kidneys are so fucked too got a blood work done recently, doc wanted to re-do it cuz didnt believe the numbers

Thats hypertension for sure. Idk how old you are, but if uncorrected will surely cause problems for you later. Eat less salt, less fat, and low dairy. Unless of course youd like a stroke

You gotta change your habits. I see those numbers sprinting if that's your resting heart rate then you should be worried

121:78

Mine's around 100/60.

i know man just turned 29 deff gotta change my diet... my cholesterol is shit too taking ruvarsartan 20mg or some shit like that

Holy fuckin shit dude, are you ok?

Had 200/140 a couple times. Bigger build and out a shape and drink pretty heavily. Take 100mg Metoprolol a day to keep it in check. Didn't know that prolonged hypertension without meds can cause kidney failure, fuck that shit.

Zero

Are you in shape or just bradycardic?

100mg of metro, Jesus man. That's ridiculous.

> 2017
> doesn't know how to take manual blood pressure
How did you pass sixth grade?

>prolonged hypertension without meds can cause kidney failure, fuck that shit.

bad news bro, short periods of hypertensive crisis will do the same. enjoy your whacked out kidneys.

im about 200lb 6ft

i take that twice a day plus 320 valsartin and 10 amlodipine

jfc go see a dr.

141/89

I'm drinking a little bit so I'm working on lowering it

131/70, 61 heart rate

Nice, Michael.

4mg of alprazolam and boom it's down

>a little bit
My man, the adult average is 120/70. You have hypertension.

140/95 user. I'm a finely tuned machine.

i know man i drive brownies for ups, i always try to get valium and other drugs just to pass my DOT every 2 yrs

Holy shit bro thats crazy. Mind postjng blood work results? Med fag here, and if that blood pressure is actually right, you need meds yesterday.

i will i dont got em on hand right now but if u really med fag email me ibogaine666@gmail il call em frday to have em to email me the resulits

I'm aware of my problem. I take Losartan, I just haven't taken today's pill.

never heard of that medication. Thanks for letting me know ima ask my pcp about it because nothing seems to work, but benzos

Mine use to be like 200 over 130.
Had a aneurysm rupture. Got it coiled. Than had to clip another aneurysm.
Shit was crazy man.

im so white i dont get any of that, when they found out i got bp i just got kidneys tested had the heart holter for 24 and some other shit i dont remember. I was told i was fine, proly anxiaty which i believed in
now from blood work my kidneys and liver dont look to great

>having blood

technically it's called Losartan- HCTZ. I don't know what the HCTZ part is, but someone in this thread is probably a wannabe pharmacist who can tell you better than I can.

It's the better option for me. The doctor insisted on giving me some shit that has a side effect of giving you a dry mouth and an endless itch/tickle in your throat. For months I couldn't even breathe in too deeply or I'd start coughing. Killed my ability to sing. Good thing I'm not a professional, but seriously devastated, and there's fuck-all I can do about it.

ur a dick

hctz - hydrochlorothiazide - thiazide diuretic - 'water pill'

yea i was taking that too, just made me piss a lot i dont even pick it up anymore i had the valsartin 320/25 and the 25mg of water pill i couldnt stand it

stop triggering me. i actually had anxiety due to high bp (which was driving my bp up of course)
i probably still am a bit higher than usual since i still have some of the anxiety effects, but it's cool now, i'd say.

These ?

nah. at 181/98 he doesn't probably "hear" the pressure in his ears yet.
also since his pulse is 117 i'm guessing he's doing some sort of static exercise?

not really bro, it probably the alcohol but im sure stress is the real reason.

is THAT why I'm pissing constantly!?

actually 120/80

yes that shit makes u piss so often... i quit taking it even tho i still get a 3 month supply just cuz its free
without my pcp knoiwing

And here we have the classic "talking out his ass" shitposter. Way to go, faggot.

yeah stress used to raise my BP significantly.

They checked my heart, liver, kidneys, even freaking lungs. All was good. Blood work is good too. I dont understand how either.

Same here, ecg was good, blood sugar was 100, slightly elevated liver enzymes count at 200, nothing to bat an eye at.. It's just cuz I'm a big dude out of shape, at 5'11" and 270. It's more muscle than fat and that's the problem, muscle is exponentially heavier than fat. Operating a forklift for 4 years and playing xbox and drinking all night doesn't do anything for your fit.

99 over 63
jus' chillin'

damn dude u gotta drop couple pounds, dont know ur age bt 511 and 270 is worse than m

seems most likely.

never specified between acute or chronic renal disease. im not wrong.

i'll take my education and experience over your meme knowledge.

Ima live another day looks like