Sup Forums we need to slander this man and uncover anything, we need fake news

Sup Forums we need to slander this man and uncover anything, we need fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/UU.html
eff.org/cyberspace-independence
pff.org/issues-pubs/futureinsights/fi1.2magnacarta.html
declarationofinternetfreedom.org/
archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he

Someone had a glo up

Sup Forums you should have thought about that before you helped elect a child to high office

He's dark skinned, surprised not a single trumptard want him dead

Wouldn't attacking him through the internet just give him more incentive to destroy the internet?

>implying race is more important than money

I heard from this one guy who heard from his girlfriend that was told by her bff who was informed by her college professor that learned about it from a colleague of his that found out about it from a prostitute he banged that hears it from the priminister of Malaysia who was informed by a guy he met at a Burger King that the Net Neutrality guy raped a bunch of kids.

Roy Moore molested him when he was 13

implying both are not equally important

Do with this what you wish.

You're welcome.

Why not just dox the shit out of him? Be nice to know where the motherfucker lives. If he has kids, where they go to school. I'm sure someone could put that info to good use.

yes all of the yes

we should but i don't know how

The first workable prototype of the Internet came in the late 1960s with the creation of ARPANET, or the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network. Originally funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, ARPANET used packet switching to allow multiple computers to communicate on a single network. The technology continued to grow in the 1970s after scientists Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf developed TCP/IP. ARPANET adopted TCP/IP in 1983, and from there researchers assembled the “network of networks” that became the modern Internet. In 1990, when computer scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web.

The Internet community always used to be decentralized as the Internet itself. Newsgroups have no central server & no central authority to determine what is and what isn't a new group. When I was developing the Web in 1990, the Internet development community was largely academic in membership and had a very academic style. People were and are judged on what they say rather than who they are. As Dave Clark said:

"We have no kings or presidents. We believe in rough consensus and running code."

There is very little structure. Theres the idea that society can run without a hierarchical bureaucratic government being involved at every step, if only we can hit on the right set of rules for peer-peer interaction. So where design of the Internet and the Web is a search for set of rules which will allow computers to work together in harmony, so our spiritual and social quest is for a set of rules which allow people to work together in harmony.

Read the philosphy of the internets creators:

w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/UU.html

eff.org/cyberspace-independence

declarationofinternetfreedom.org/

archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt

twitter login
email: [email protected]
password: shit

Idk why I kek'd to this

LOST

I changed the password to shitinmymouth

We need rape allegations to be called on him

Shut up

Fuck off, chimp.

OK! What's Soros paying for this distraction?