How do women walk around in thongs all day? Is it not uncomfortable...

How do women walk around in thongs all day? Is it not uncomfortable? Do they like having tight fabric rubbing against their butt holes?

Because they want attention.

most women dont wear them all day. they just put them on when theyre expecting sex. and the few that do wear them all the time are just sluts looking for attention.

dressing up in sexy lingerie makes girls feel sexier and boosts confidence. plus i think its pretty fast to get used to

"buttholes" is one word, ya dingus

They're tight knickers not a thong dickhead

actually they say they're comfortable

Pic not related

it feels good

Chinese ass, you fucker

Wait I thought thongs were an everyday thing girls use as underwear just like we use boxers?

Am I missing something?

virgin detected

sauce

For your health

I've heard from people that they make them feel good about themselves and they're comfortable? Why is it that if a girl wears a thong she's a hoe or expecting sex? I'm not fighting for anything I'm just wondering what makes people think that.

This

what do you think why the seam between front end and back end almost every time is exactly where the cornhole is?
cause it feels nice to have a squiggly wiggly button rubbin' on it all day!

Where a thong so you don't get panty lines from wearing leggings.

I've seen girls at my work place wearing thongs under their skirts. The kind of skirts they're wearing doesn't even allow for panty lines to show.

This is why

Some girls do, some girls prefer panties. The other autistic people in this thread will reach far to find meaning behind underwear choice but it's the same thing as boxers vs briefs.

Oh, I'm not saying there aren't slutty reasons for wearing them.

Just saying, not every girl who wears a thong is a slut.