I'm a registered sex offender and my record's soiled for life for taking a leak in the park bushes...

I'm a registered sex offender and my record's soiled for life for taking a leak in the park bushes. I went behind and some fug cop saw me and ruined my life. I live in Virginia and am 29. Literally only a few kids around when I was there but my back was toward them and they were hundreds of feet away.

I served in the Army for four years and got a bachelor's degree in CS. I work on a farm now because nobody hires me in tech or anything else at all and my bosses don't use tech. It's been a couple years since the incident and I'm fucked up.

Should I just kill myself? I hate this country and world. We're so cucked, people just can't get a slap on the wrist for peeing. I couldn't hold it in at all because I was trying to start being healthy. Fuck hydrating and fuck P90X for fucking my life up for making me want to get healthy.

My dreams of working for Google or rising up the ranks in a business are over. I'm good looking, smart, and fit but life sucks. When tech and facial recognition gets better, I'm fucked even more. I'm not a creep or anything like that but me peeing destroyed me. Anytime someone finds out in the future, they'll hate me and now I have a horrible social stigma. People worship murderers in rap but even sex offenders are trash. It's cool to be a "kills" but not an offender. I didn't even do anything.

Maybe I should join a gang? I'm white so idk what gang to join. Maybe suicide?

Literally done with life now.

Other urls found in this thread:

sevenslegal.com/criminal-attorney/public-urination-crime-california/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop larping faggot you dont get sex offender charges for peeing in bushes with nobody around. either you peed in a bush right next to some kids or youre lying. either way, youre a faggot and should probably seek a mental health facility and have yourself evaluated.

Relax man. Just go with the flow.

kinda this

>be you
>lying on Sup Forums

There were some adults and other people. I said kids were far away from me but we're at the park. There was a teen also nearby but my back was towards them. It was a quick leak idiots.

well he said he peed with his back towards "only a few kids"

anyway, probably got a cop with a bad day and a shit lawyer. should have just peed your pants, thought would have been awkward but at least no sex offender list

I am majoring in CS. I now know not to piss in public. Thank you, user.

You had a shit lawyer. "While urinating in public can violate the indecent exposure law outlined above, the actor would likely have a good argument that the act wasn't done under circumstances that would be likely to cause affront or alarm, and therefore doesn't qualify as indecent exposure."

I think you was wanking off and the cop spotted you, what did the judge say about it ? Do you have an offenders rehabilitation law in your country?

I did this in California. They're extremely strict. I moved here to Virginia because of farm work and because nobody here uses or does background checks for milking cows or raising pigs. I hate this work. Lawyer was shit but all I could afford.

pretty sure it doesn't show up after 8 or so years. my girlfriend is a registered sex offender and she does just fine now.

good luck, keep your chin up.

go here then sevenslegal.com/criminal-attorney/public-urination-crime-california/

Stop being a victim. I am an RSO for 30 years. I work as a programmer. Some people check, some dont. Man up and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I also enjoyed Horrible Bosses.

Did your gf rape a kid?

As a registered sex offender you should not be on this site.

You’re lying.

Where does it say that in "The Rules"?

I know it's not what you want to do but damn, farming sounds comfy af.
What did she do?

Entrepreneurship is your best bet, OP. With your skills, you can start your own tech-based business and be fine. Honestly, in today's market, you should be doing that even if you've got a clean record and Google's emailing you twice a week to come work for them.

Are you not American?