Famous pooinloo and black ho whines about white people

mic.com/articles/144512/it-s-not-just-hollywood-everything-is-so-white-say-aziz-ansari-kerry-washington#.FwIxbwyn8

>uh everything is so white
>like so tired of white people
>using his shitty netflix series to uplift muds

Look at his concerned and confused face as well lol.

Just a reminder to people like this; YOU ARE IN WHITE COUNTRIES

>aziz ansari
He looks like the definition of shitskin.
I mean literally, his face looks like someone smeared shit on him.
Besides that "successful people are more successful than not successful people", boo hoo etc etc

I remember when that shitskin was actually funny and didn't cry about white people. What happened?

He's not only a shitskin, he's a muslim. Remove kebab.

Over 60% of the US is white, of course most things involve white people you fucking idiot.

Hes a low caste shitskin muslim, even Indians don't like him, who cares what he thinks

Damn, its weird how there are no white people in india moaning about how bollywood is just too brown.

Funny, very weird. Cannot be explained.

OK, I don't see any actual criticism of white people(HURR DURR DA EBIL WHITE MAN IS RAYCISS), just that they'd like to see more diversity? You interpret this as an act of aggression why?

>Greece calling others shitskins

>Everything So White
>Doesn't understand this is a racist statement
>Everything is white because white people are the majority of the country.
>Would he go to India and claim Everything So Brown?

He's basically an untalented guy that doesn't understand the only reason he has a job is because he ISN'T white.

He was just lying. Once he got enough fame and influence, he started letting his true thoughts be known.

>There are as many Indians in India as there are white people on the entire planet.
>everything is so white

I wonder what would happen if a Kevin Love or Dirk Nowitzki complained that "everything is so black" in the NBA?

>takes the shitskin side
>calls Greeks shitskins
Divide and conquer like detected
Get the fuck out and don't return, your kind isn't appreciated here

*kike

memes

"every industry is so white."

How is that statement supposed to be taken exactly, shitlib?

When will this Race War start so we can cleanse these assholes out of our countries.

What the hell is Bollywood for then?

I have never found this toilet terrorizer funny. Not one single joke, and I've sat through two of his standup specials and one of his movies. What is his appeal?

literally who?

Is m night shyamalan not enough?

why does he look so ugly?

>Like UGH, everything in this historically white country is white
>Why do white countries exist?

this
#BollywoodSoBrown

>I'm not saying white people are bad, I'm just saying we need less of them!

The population of South Asians is still rapidly increasing too.

This guy is so captain bring down.

>see more diversity
>chase downt he last white person
>not an act of aggression

Are you trolling or legitimately retarded?

if in fact a conspiracy exists,
where certain celebrities are paid to implement ideas/agendas into society,
even prior to this he'd be in my top five guesses

>leave your third-world shithole for American riches
>complain that it's too white

>the only reason he has a job is because he ISN'T white

Exactly

Not taking his side or saying he's right, just don't get every time this topic is mentioned there is a 100+ post thread filled with people frothing at the mouth. Celebrities say this shit daily

Well whites talk about how the service/lawn care industry, etc is so Hispanic and how the technology industry is so Asian/Indian, and those races don't lose their shit over it.
>hey guys, I hung out with Jay-Z and Fiddy Cent last night
>does annoying ass high pitched voice

That's his comedy. He was alright on Parks and Rec though, but I don't think he was a writer on it.

Population of south asia is just at replacement rate I believe.

Are you guys put off byanything too diverse? I swear if there's a reality TV show or something with more than one POC (except Asian) I just get put off from watching it.

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

Can confirm, he's a little too well done for Bollywood.

>go to India
>everything is so brown
>tfw in a brown country

You dont say

>reality TV show
Reality TV shows are going to have enforced diversity, they're produced by and aimed at faggots and women.

STREET

Time to move back to the country that has billions of people similar to him. If only we had one of those.

Really makes you think....

>Population of south asia is just at replacement rate I believe.
Probably parts of it, but the overall population is still increasing, and India's overall birth rate still hasn't reached replacement rate.

As opposed to SE Asia, which has an aging population.

Almost as strange as the people preaching diversity the most never moving to a non-majority white country. Quite strange indeed.

Last time there were whites in India, they made it an almost decent place to live in and made things such as the state forcefully setting fire to widows illegal, but Indians to this day see it as the worst thing to ever happen to them. They literally enjoy being like they are.

>tfw total Nordic population is like 25 million
>tfw Nords are literally outbred by a billion ugly poo-in-the-loos

yikes

How come the love interest in Aziz' show is white than?

Yeah, Indians are still butthurt about it and keeping talking about how the billion of them will outcompete the aging and emasculated Britain of 60 million.

>Well whites talk about how the service/lawn care industry, etc is so Hispanic and how the technology industry is so Asian/Indian, and those races don't lose their shit over it.

Not really my point. My point is that nonwhites have gotten so comfortable criticizing whites that they openly say shit like this with a smile on their face knowing that they will receive no pushback for it.

Of course being rich celebrities they live in a liberal bubble and the only whites they know are sycophantic shills. They might be surprised to know that a lot of whites are getting tired of being blamed for existing in a country we founded.

>India pre-British
>in the top 2 world economies
>India after British
>economic ruin

>whites made it a decent place to live in

>lives a country that is predominately white.

>Complains about too many white people

It's so fucking retarded. He talks about because they are indian and asian that they then are naturally inclined to hire people of their own race and should be applauded because of it. but when white people do exactly the same thing we're racist and terrible

Why doesn't he go back home and raise up bollywood or whatever the indian equivalent is

>bindi with white fever complains about white dudes babydick-blocking him

the indian/arab fag from silicon valley and a bunch of other crap is a massive sjw queer too

>minority X is 10% of the population
>gets 10% of media exposure
>not fair

Fuck these the people. It's pretty clear that the answer to all their problems is moving back to a country that's filled with people like them, so why don't they do it?

No, that's just autistic
It's a different case when it's forced, then again, I don't watch TV

China is currently in top 2 economy too.

Medival economics estimation says nothing about the standard of living back then.

And by the time they were conquered they were far from top 10 economies. If they were they wouldnt get conquered by a country much smaller than them.

>made things such as the state forcefully setting fire to widows illegal

As opposed to glorious Britain, where the state will arrest you for owning a plastic knife or saying something mildly racially or culturally insensitive!

send him back to india it will change his mind. It's so easy.

#KillAllWhites

If everything is so white then how does this butthurt shitskin get attention?

Don't try to backpedal and hide your kikeness lad. I called you a kike for simultaneously defending shitskins and accusing Greeks of being shitskins, hence you Jewish/libtard double think.
According to the first part of your post that wouldn't even be an insult, coming from a person that defends the basket he puts us (Greeks) in, yet you still used it as one, exposing your shill attempt.
Now you are backed to a corner, cowering for being exposed, and trying to explain yourself.
>I'm not a like
>I'm not even defending shitskins
>I just don't get why you guys get angry, like what's the matter?
Someone post that Hitler letter about Jews getting exposed.
Also protip: next time split a post that contains contradicting opinions, and use a proxy for each part.

who? is that the streetshitter from big bang theory or something?

Pretty sure browns in india make up way over 62% of the pop.

This

Gossip Girl

>why is he so ugly

You tell us pajeet, i swear im not the best looking guy but this guy is ugly as fuck and darker than my asshole. Why does he get time on tv.

>just that they'd like to see more diversity? You interpret this as an act of aggression why?

Why do we need more diversity, the US is still majority white, why shouldn't their media reflect that?

FFS every time I watch US TV (especially news readers) it's filled with shit skins and women, maybe one white male here and there.

He's just a washed up comedian who's realised no matter how rich or famous he is, no self respecting women want to fuck a curry Nigger Manlet.

Maybe the US could open some shitting streets so the subhuman monkey can feel at home, perhaps a bit of gang rape as well.

>Living in a majority white country
>>>Why is everything so white?????

How fucking retarded can you be?