What's her name?

Rape her face

bump

L

follow them to an alley and make them makeout with each other

Cum all over her tits

WWYD

Break into her house and rape the shit out of her pussy and face

Did she ever say anything else than wish you were here?
Bonusquestion: Was she cheating on you because you were'here?

she's got a gorgeous body. I'd ruin her. I'd break into that dressing room and fuck her very forcibly and cum inside of her. I'd then come to political power and make birth control and abortions completely illegal, forcing her to take my rape baby to term

lol, she was going to a women's college 3000 miles away so if she was cheating, it would've been hot to me

does she deserve to be stalked? I'd steal her wallet and find out where she lived and break into her house and wait until she was sleeping to come at her again. This time I'd fuck her throat until she wass choking on my cock and was about to pass out. When I was ready, I'd cum deep down her throat

She needs to be used as a little fucktoy

gimme your best pic of her

buummmmp

Wwyd?
Can provide more if story is good

She doesnt post a lot of skin

Id take her on a walk through the park. When we stopped to sit on a bench I'd give her a drink that had been drugged. She'd lose her ability to move, but she'd still be able to feel everything. Then I'd strip her in public and invite some of the local hobos over because the were interested. I'd tell them she's here for them. She'd be whimpering and crying, unable to talk because of the drug. I'd laugh and take snapchats of her body being used by these hobos on her phone and posting them to her story. I'd leave her there laughing to myself as 10 guys all try and get their dick in her.
wwyd to her?

read

Yeah but i did not want to do one for the OPs.

What would those 10 guys do to my wife?

Mmmm yes

yikes

is that fuckin Brooklyn? if so, moar?

NY? Or her name?

Her name

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

I think this dirty slut deserves more

Lily

damn. ok, don't die thread

Any more for her

bumperoni

Bummpppp for more of her!

Do your worst to this slut

Is she from Alaska? Looks hella familiar

The harder the better

love the crazy eyes. I would romance her and take her to bed after a long and good date. She'd be aprehensive at start and as she got more aprehensivem I became more forcefull until I am legitimately raping her little pussy. When I'm done, I move to fucking her asshole even as she begs me to stop. As I'm getting close to cumming, I force myself into her mouth so she can taste her filthy self. I'll thrust hard and fuck her throat hard and cum down it.

Tell me what you'd do to my slutty ex

ask for more pics! I'd rape her at gunpoint.

bikini?

Don't hold back

How old is she out of curiosity?

Enji Night 26

Wwyd to her

Here's another pic

Shhhhh, she’s sleeping. What would you do?

will do an equally long reply for a reply

Add me on Kik for more of Holly.
Ghijklir

Force both onto their knees and have one clean my ass out while the other chokes on my cock, I'd keep the blonde in front and the brunette in the back

I'd be waiting in that elevator for her. when she walks in, the doors close, it starts moving, I hit the emergency stop, and proceed to take her every way imaginable. I'd fuck her ass, then pussy, then go to her mouth and facefuck her until I cum.

Zip back up and walk home.

Tidy your room you little slut!!!

I would bash her head against the tree and then strip her of every last piece of her clothing, once she's naked I'll pound her pussy until it's dark outside

Looks like I got my work cut out for me here. I'd kidnap them and lock them in my basement. I'd let them know that the only way they're getting fed is to make each other cum. When they do, I'd force fuck their mouths and cum down in their mouths. They'd start to associate making each other cum with the only food they get so They'd be ready to be my good little fuck toys.

wwyd to her?

would cum all over their faces, and DP the one on the right until a cum again inside her mouth.

same girl?

ass rape her badly, tuen her over and fuck her right in the pussy, deep af.

who is this girl to you?

Since your obviously not tapping that ass any more, can I just move in on it? We arent really Sup Forumsro's

GF, why?

she's gorgeous. she would be inside, just trying to stay warm. I would break into her house and start fucking her in her room. her clothes would be torn to shreds. eventually, I would move her outside and start fucking her there, shoving her face into the snow. I can see that she's getting blue, so I wait until she passes out, cum on her face so it can freeze, and leave her in the cold.

hot as fuck

ty sir

WWYD?

Yup

I would see her at a party and slip something in her drink. when she passes out, I'd take her with me home, and tie her up spread eagle. I wouldn't do anything to her until she woke up. I would eat her out, until she was into it, then progress into fucking her. I would fuck her harder and harder slapping her whenever I thought she needed to be put in her place. Just as I'm about to bust, I pull out and cum all over her face

she deserves the punishment. more wwyd?

I'd start by stripping her down to nothing and tying her hands and feet. Put a collar, some nipple clamps and pussy clamp and lure her around like the slut she is. Then i'd take her to a private place, blindfold her, have my way then leave her for whoever stumbles to her next.

wwyd to my whore?

I'd throw her into the back seat, pull up her little schoolgirl skirt and start licking her pussy, getting her all nice and wet, til she begged me to fuck her, then I'd start ramming her hard and fast, til the only way to quiet her down is to jam my cock down her throat repeatedly, until I covered her face and braces with my cum.

I'd push that slut up against the wall and split her pussy wide with my big cock. I wouldn't finish with her until I drained all of my balls into her.

WWYD?

I'd fuck her face until she pukes and cum in her eyes while I hold them open.

wwyd to this slut?

I'd have a mate of mine come over. I'd blindfold her and put her in that position she's in and peel her panties to the side and gently lick her asshole and tease her pussy with my fingers until it's visibly wet. I'd then move to her front and gently press my cock against her lips until she started sucking. she'd still be on all fours sucking me harder and harder. My mate would then get behind her and thrust immediately into her asshole. she'd act surprised, but I'd start thrusting deep and fucking her throat. we'd fucking spit roast/rape her until we both cum inside of her worthless self

Tell me what awful things you can come up for my ex

Id unzip my jeans and force her to lick my asshole clean

Here's some inventive, more replies more pics

>Sup Forums would fuck a donkey
>Sup Forums would fuck a squirrel
>Sup Forums would fuck your aunt Jessie with the squint
>Sup Forums would fuck your mom
>Sup Forums would fuck your sister
>Sup Forums would fuck your grandmother
>Sup Forums would dig up the corpse of your dead uncle and fuck that
>Sup Forums would fuck your dog
>Sup Forums would fuck your house
>Sup Forums would fuck the hole in a tree trunk
>Sup Forums would fuck your ex-girlfriend
>Sup Forums would fuck your current girlfriend
>Sup Forums would fuck you up the ass with a strap-on the size of your ego
>Sup Forums would fuck a horse, a midget, a goat, twin lesbian incest sisters and Joan Rivers without her makeup on a liferaft while playing Moon River on a badly tuned ukelele
>Sup Forums would fuck you
>Sup Forums would fuck your grandpa
>Sup Forums would fuck your grandpa using lemons as a condom
>Sup Forums would fuck the sidewalk
>Sup Forums would fuck antything
>Sup Forums want to know why the hell you keep asking it if it will fuck something when you already know the answer.
>Sup Forums would fuck an electric eel on its period
>Sup Forums would fuck a dead kitten
>Sup Forums would fuck a lactating shark
>Sup Forums would fuck an octopus
>Sup Forums would fuck mud if it thought it would wriggle
>Sup Forums would fuck anything it can see, think, or imagine.
>Sup Forums would fuck you, rip out your eyeballs and nose, then skull-fuck you while reciting Exodus while eating deep-fried bacon to the tune of Rebecca Black's Friday
>Sup Forums is tired of hearing you wonder if its standards have somehow magically improved in the last five minutes, five hours, or five years
>Sup Forums is most of all tired of you using an excuse to dump pictures of some chick that you like in order to get communal approval of your horndoggieness

YES Sup Forums WOULD FUCK HER. She is substantiall less objectionable to half the shit Sup Forums would fuck given half a chance.

Are you happy now, OP? You miserable underage faggot? YES Sup Forums WOULD FUCK HER. Sup Forums would fuck a drunk camel if it pushed back.

STOP ASKING. DUMP NUDES AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Wet those red lips with my fresh cum, then smash her head against a wall until she's unconscious, then let her bleed in the alley like the disgusting slut she is

man, I gotta call you straight out. why the hell would you go for swimmers that look like that? like, swimmers are hot as fuck but holy shit ew

Wwyd?

kek, ok

>Sup Forums would fuck a horse, a midget, a goat, twin lesbian incest sisters and Joan Rivers without her makeup on a liferaft while playing Moon River on a badly tuned ukelele
>Sup Forums want to know why the hell you keep asking it if it will fuck something when you already know the answer.
>Sup Forums would fuck you, rip out your eyeballs and nose, then skull-fuck you while reciting Exodus while eating deep-fried bacon to the tune of Rebecca Black's Friday
>Sup Forums is tired of hearing you wonder if its standards have somehow magically improved in the last five minutes, five hours, or five years
>Sup Forums is most of all tired of you using an excuse to dump pictures of some chick that you like in order to get communal approval of your horndoggieness

YES Sup Forums WOULD FUCK HER. She is substantiall less objectionable to half the shit Sup Forums would fuck given half a chance.

Are you happy now, OP? You miserable underage faggot? YES Sup Forums WOULD FUCK HER. Sup Forums would fuck a drunk camel if it pushed back.

Wwyd to them?

global rule 10 of Sup Forums, faggot

stfu newfag

damn, ok fair

lick my sweaty tangy balls you degenerate cunt. let people do things.

uhh. yeah. what he said.