Ok Sup Forums, there is a serial cat killer on the loose in Texas, let’s fucking stop him

Ok Sup Forums, there is a serial cat killer on the loose in Texas, let’s fucking stop him

Ok guys, earlier this morning I posted this photo, some wonderful anons had some great advice about how to catch the guy doing this, and I sill go over what we know.
1. This psychotic cat murderer is on the loose, and needs to be stopped, he has always left the bodies on the doorstep of a house, with a balloon and a card. We only have this photo of the card, however i am trying to get more.

2. The weird 3 thing appears to be the Georgian symbol for H although it could be a correction or a fuckup.

3. The killer gouges out the eyes and guts the cats before leaving them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agadir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This fucker needs to die

Becoming the new Dahmer

Where’s the weaponized autism to come to the rescue?

Well we need to get it going, spread this shit around

Set up a decoy cat or something

Don't let your pets run around outside dipshits

Fuck off snowflake

Even /an/ says keep your cat indoor. They're vermin being culled.

or we could focus on shit that matters like neutrality

Fucking google is lobbying for it, nobody’s dumb enough to get google mad

Sup Forums is dead, Reddit does more work than them. Take this to Reddit. Since the cat isn't a qt3.14 trap cuck wwyd, theres no one here that can help.

Yeah! We wouldn't want you to have to pay to crank one out over men with fake tits dressed as women!

Go This is absolutely disgusting. We know where he his, we know what he does specifically to victims, and we have the power to stop it.

Any anons in area?
Would this be considerable to contact local authorities about?

if you post on rebbit post link here

That is not how we operate here. Autism must reign supreme at all times.

Lets get that cat killer!

Are you that same Reddit fag who posted this shit earlier on Sup Forums?

is this the first time youve seen this?

We need to figure out this code. Why is the 3 jacked up?

rekt?

You aren't using that term correctly you fucking newfag cuntrag.

Testing

Dude, barking at the wrong tree here, Chan would endorse this man, good man, with own convictions.

op says it looks like the Georgian symbol for h, or may be a fuck-up

Who gives a shit? Cats are literally everywhere.

Can already tell you it's a spic

Domestic cats murder 600million birds a year. I prefer the birds.

Sorry forgive me please

Can confirm. Reddit is simply better now. This place was successfully ruined to prevent a free zone threat to the status quo.

Please dont be racist

Where in Texas? I’m in Haltom city 817

The autism? the zodiac cat killer isn't meme worthy? Fuck this is bowtie cat all over

L g i d c i f
A b i d c i f

127a4hif

abgadhif

?

I'm sure he meant to say Wetback

Sup Forums is dead

>#abghadif

Page broken

I misspelled, the other result somehow translates to a city in morocco.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agadir

>12794395

0 1 2 3 4 5
6 a b c d e
7 f g h i j
8 k l m n o
9 p q r s t
10 u v w x y

could be in there

I've come up with as much as AL using this cypher

Is it a phone number?
1-279-4395
What area code is 279?

I have no clue if this even translates to anything because I don't know the language but I took those numbers and put it to the georgian alphabet following that little (possible) hint of the weird looking 3 and here's what I got.

lasi
zeni
tani
doni
gani
tani
eni

Can't actually put the letters here obviously but that's the english name for each letter... can we get some autism in here?

Sorry live in ky

How about you help bring it back instead of sitting on your fatass and doing nothing

that's not an area code in US and people don't use the 1 anymore

101 dahlmations

Went to google translate to see what I could get but we all know this could be completely wrong

Alternative to that idea; I changed the 3rd letter for the actual georgian H

anyone know if this could be connected to anything?

Are there more cards with different numbers on them? can we get a little more info... the please from that first translate could be apart of a bigger message

Just pointing this out... a lot of codes and cyphers used by serial killers and such tend to end up being completely meaningless to anyone but the killers - because they are fucking insane. It would probably be more productive to try to find out where the balloons are from or the cards.

Now that's what I call bobcat bumps

The handwriting looks female to me

I may just be retarded, but maybe that's an alpha? Could be fake news.

Idgaf

Ok guys, numbers a bust, what’s plan B

KILL YOUR OWN CATS BEFORE HE DOES!

some one could check their hq and see if its the same place. they could be dumb enough to do it

You must be new.

/thread

No you must be new Here

Just set up a decoy and fucking murder him when trespassing to leave the corpse
A cat will have to die unfortunately

No you must be new here, Sup Forums loves cats you fucking mongoloid

>not murdering the fag as he takes the decoy cat
lol wdf mang

the real crime here is the killers rhyme. Dude rhymed "most" with "most". I mean c'mon.

Sup Forums has literally gotten cat killers imprisoned. You know some of those rekt gifs where people torture cats? yeah some of those guys were caught by Sup Forums

Cycle the cipher, go through the entire alphabet with the first digit, ie-
A= 1
A1,B2, C3, D4, etc...
Then you move to B
B=1
B1,C2,D3,E4,etc...
Keep going until the phrase makes sense

Right. This faglett must not know about Dusty's revenge. Shit was so cash. Little shit in Oklahoma got his shit pushed in by the law.

bump. fuck this guy.

/thread

Sup Forums

Best result so far. Also the words "inner most" seems to have some other meaning given it's awkward phrasing. Might I suggest looking to see if the cat carcass has a heart... might find a clue (or you'll just look like a psycho messing with a dead cat - a win for Sup Forums either way).

Bump

Bumping

Could also be the words: 'his die at,' 'is at hide,' 'as it hide,' etc.

Or maybe it's nothing at all. I need more of the code, it's near impossible to validate a possible break with only a few numbers.

We need more autism.....

Wow... like wtf...
Cripes, are you some kind of stupid.

How is this not autistic enough? What we need are the pics of the other cards.

I wonder if this just marks the beginning, if he will eventually upgrade to bigger targets

Check stores in the area about people purchasing baloons and cards

Dubs of foreshadowing, perhaps?

pretty sure we'd need someone on the field to try and check the cards for fingerprints and try to find if someone brought a lot of balloons and cards recently
maybe contact other victims to see if everything matches too

Bumps

Bump

Double dubs

>bwah muh saf sphacsus

Bump

Gonna just give this thread a bump.....

Hope this pussy killer is caught bumping so u guys don't give up hope I can't help but I believe in you guys

Underrated post

set up a decoy cat that explodes before he kills it.

except for all the legal action against google from comcast and time warner and any ISP when Google comes to town with Google Fiber, trying to make this country better with superior and cheaper internet service.

Yeah, nobody has the balls to get Google mad.

What if its actually a message in a message ;Assuming that each 2 digits are into a group we wet 4 groups. The first number represents the first Word and the second the amount of words from said word such that
1 2 => Who we are
7 9 => Most youll find us when you look into your
4 H => iswh (trying to find this out)
9 5 => Find us when you look

We can reoriganize iswh to wish but even then nothing really concrete.

nigger you'd love reddit if you gave it a chance. I tried it a year ago and haven't seen a single fucking banana.

Shit between reddit and Sup Forums is typical and hilarious. It's like a relationship that broke up, and the woman (Reddit) moved on and Sup Forums hasn't grown at all, still bitching a decade later after they had their one fight.

Most of you faggots don't even know why Sup Forums hated Reddit in the first place. You just know that you're supposed to hate Reddit because it's what oldfags did, and oldfags did it because Ancient fags had a legit reason.

Stop being a retarded adult with the mindset of a teenager, and go see for yourself whether or not reddit is any good.

Or, you can stay here and hope your favorite thread lasts long enough to not get derailed with spiderman or bananas.

Bumped

Where in texas did this happen ?

Bananas and spiderman is for sailors and faggots. Real men doot!

Cats are the worst animals on the planet. Nothing of value was lost. I'm not even trying to be edgy.

>not even trying to be edgy

Of course you aren't.....

Kek

>acts like the edgiest 16 year old this side of the high school
>"I'm not even trying to be edgy"