40 year old virgin here..is there anyway I could get a 5/10 gf one day?

40 year old virgin here..is there anyway I could get a 5/10 gf one day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahaha you? dude you look fine, for real i have seen some ugly fucks getings with hot girls, have a job be stable and know how to initiate, if you cant do that just go out there and dont give a fuck, evnetually someone will find you amazing. P E R S O N A L E X P

you don't look bad mate, what's your major malfunction?

Girls find me replusive

you like them older?

Yep sure

In looks, you are fine.
it must be behavior. go to a behavioral therapist/ psychologist -- one you learn how to act like a sane, rational adult you should have no problem finding someone

Do I look beta?

Gr8 b8

Go see a therapist, since you look like a solid 8/10, probably something going haywire in your head. Maybe you just can't contain the spaghetti

you look fine
that's a good sign of your problem -- if you think the alpha/beta dynamic is valid... your behavior is likely the reason you can't get a gf

Other guys call me beta and other shit

Can you explain this a bit more?

Are you unemployed? Can't contain yourself long enough to have a regular conversation with a woman? I mean, you're not a bad looking dude, so if it's not physically repulsive, it has to be attitude based somewhere.

No but even guys with no jobs get more girls than me..other guys bully me and call me a beta and shit in front of women

Do you allow that shit to happen though? Listen, even if you don't want to fight, the last thing you want is to allow someone to disrespect you to that level. I'm guessing your self-confidence is probably fucked due to this?

Then call them faggots then, if someone calls you anything negative, they are just projecting their problems.

get a life

Bump

others more witty than I have refuted alpha male
youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
therefore, beta male is also bullshit.

?