Weird shit that you do. See if you can find other people who do the same weird shit. Share stories

Weird shit that you do. See if you can find other people who do the same weird shit. Share stories.

letsgooooo

Sometimes I sleep in my bathtub. I line it with comforters and blankets and make a cozy womb to sleep in. It's comfortable as hell, but I'm pretty tall so my legs get cramped in the morning.

Sometimes I sleep in my car at a walmart parking lot and pretend i'm homeless for a day/night.

A couple of times a year I'll go out to a store and pick a person shopping. I sneakingly follow them around and watch them. I follow them to their car, and follow them until they go home, tailing them as if I was a detective. I don't do this that often because gas it expensive, but for some reason it's really fun to me. Only got caught once and some black dude thought I was a secret shopper watching him.

Something tells me this guy has too much time on his hands.

Anyway I used to be a stalker. I was not very good at it so I gave up on that.

Any good stories about being a shit tier stalker?

You need to make your enthusiasm commit suicide my good man, you're clearly not from here

u sound like a fun guy op.

ty i am

Looks like your thread failed newfag next time try a sprinkling of bitterness, a spoon of pessimism, and a coffee cup of hatered and dump the 9gag attitude

Every time I get into a fight on tumblr, I check if the other party is female and has a donate button.
If both are true, I send them a payment and thank them for 'showing me the light'.

26 years old
Pick my nose and eat it

I haven't jerked off with my bare hand in over 20 years.

I jerk off with panties. They feel better, and I don't get cum all over myself.

My dick can tell the textural difference between colors, I've done it for so long.

When i get out of the shower, instead of using a towel to dry off i sit on the toilet and blow dry myself off until i am completely dry if i have time. Sometimes i even step into the bathroom for a moment and tuck the end of the dryer under my shirt and blow some warm air up my shirt. it makes me feel very warm and happy.

Eat my nails and hair

Drink out of the sink faucet more than from cups

Step on cracks always and only with my left foot

Deliberately cramp my foot muscles

Bite and lick myself. Not in a furry kin grooming kind of way though.

Make music by slapping my cheek and changing the size of my open mouth to change notes

Nah, was obsessed with a girl when I was like 15. Stood outside her house at night in hopes of catching a glimpse. Wrote her a creepy anonymous letter. Gave up after that.

a tub shaped bed might actually be pretty comfy user. id try that wtih memory foam when i throw my current topper out.

your homeless thing just sounds like what we'd do as kids, go camp out back.

I've never been camping, so maybe that's why I'm doing it now. The walmart I go to is pretty populated at night by, what I assume to be, actual homeless people living out of their cars and vans. Surprisingly I haven't been accosted yet.

>Deliberately cramp my foot muscles
I thought I was the only one!

>A couple of times a year I'll go out to a store and pick a person shopping. I sneakingly follow them around and watch them. I follow them to their car, and follow them until they go home, tailing them as if I was a detective. I don't do this that often because gas it expensive, but for some reason it's really fun to me. Only got caught once and some black dude thought I was a secret shopper watching him.

I do this, but not the whole nine like you. I might follow someone around the store, or follow someone around on the road. Only when I have the free time and there's something remarkable about them. All because of Ed (and boredom).

I spend like three, four hours each week drilling with a combat knife. Name a knife-fighting manual that can be found on torrent or IRC, I have it and I practice the contents.

I have no plans to ever get in a knife fight and highly doubt I'd be any good at it if I did, since I'm learning from books with no personal instruction. Nevertheless. Cut cut thrust snipe cut thrust. For like a half hour each day.

Why the fuck would you do that

why? why follow people? is it sexually enticing to you?

You should leave, being self important and unable to deal with other people's attitudes must make this place frustrating for you. Also your prose is derivative.

No. I don't know why, but it's just fun. When I was a kid I would get a rush out of being places I wasn't supposed to be. And I've always wanted to be a private detective. I enjoy spying on people. I don't do it very often, and I get no sexual satisfaction from it in the slightest.

It's just fascinating watching people be people. You catch them sneaking a nose pick, or being vain in their mirror. I watched one guy go from the supermarket where he bought beer and 3 wine bottles, to a bar, and then home. I sat outside where I could see in his window a bit and he just sat on the couch alone getting wasted. I don't know, but i find that shit enthralling. People watching.

So get your PI license?

I'm glad I'm not alone. I like to watch the muscle ripple and feel the creaking as the muscle slowly relaxes.