youtube.com/watch?v=oCyTlDZHJYI
milenio.com/politica/mexicanos_Alaska-migrantes_Alaska_0_367163288.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a good idea to me.

I hope beaners are ready for Trail of Tears Part II

>It really makes you think...

>when Trump talks about illegals he meant all Mexicans meme

I'm fine with this. Build the wall Paco

Why build walls around all that area when we can just shove you spics back over a much more efficient wall?

See it works
If you build it
millions stop getting in illigaly

Well looks like Americans better move back to the original thirteen colonies since all that other land is going to Quebec and Russia

kek

>Mexicans in Alaska

Utah Mexicans are conservative. 40% of Texas Mexicans are conservative. Most Hispanics in Florida aren't Mexicans. Arizona treats it's Mexicans like shit. The only areas ti wall off are California,NM,Chicago.

The wall just got 10 feet higher Pedro

Are they forgetting the part where Trump wants to deport every illegal?

seems straightforward enough, latinos stream in with reckless abandon and don't even attempt to justify their violation of our laws, they simply believe they're in the right and it's their land. how badly do you want a civil war?

>If you build it, they WON'T come.

I see nothing wrong with that image. Please enlighten us oh great mexican intellectual.

On fishing boats and in gold/diamond mines....tens of thousands. Also illegal gooks and chinks, they work for $20 a day plus a cot and meal.

Maybe it would be cheaper to build ovens

That's it, 4 walls now.

Nothing is safe.

this, can't fucking wait

As an american white male living in california ill tell you this.
Im surrounded by you dirty spics and I wont stop until you are all dead.
Then im going to go build that wall out of your bodies.

The problem with third world immigrants is they bring the third world with them.

Its happening one way or another
>strap up

>Cubans are Mexicans
Wut?
>Mexican is a race
Wit

We can wall-off Jew York and Shitcago too?

Sold! I'm all aboard the #TrumpTrain now

>they simply believe they're in the right and it's their land

if we get rid of farm subsidies they'll go home, we're fucking with their markets putting them out of work with the farm subsidies

we don't need more cheap corn syrup, that shit is killing Americans

We could nuke Chicago and nothing of value would be lost. New York, on the other hand, is probably still worth saving.
t. DC resident who's been to both

this is proof that liberals are mentally ill

that's not where the wall is going, pedro

just think how shitty your country is going to be after you pay for the wall

there only tears cried will be those of pol when Hillary wins in a landslide. don't worry tho, in 4 years you can latch on to the establishment GOP candidate (no more meme candidates after trump)...until he loses to a democrat too. Sorry to say, but with the changing demographics in america (and in the world) I don't see a republican president ever again for the USA.

>Comic literally shows Mexicans are taking over

Great Job OP

>increasinglynervoussombrero.jpeg

>Florida
>Mexican

Wut?

The wall has gotten 10 feet higher so many times that Trump will have to tax US citizens too because Mexico will run out of money

agreed, my fellow #shillaryartillery! mexico is a vibrant land of industrious individuals just like us and we must ensure we elect a candidate who's priorities involve putting foreign nationals above citizens!

Dem dubs.

Yup, the artist is so up their own ass, they didn't realize the fallacy of their work.

No we'll just charge South American countries

yeah we have narcos and violent apes but you have school shooters and serial killers, doesn't mean America is violent per se.

>Mexicans trying to convince Cubans and other hispanics that they're threatened, too.
You taconiggers are desperate af

>Trump will drop out in a week!
>Trump will not win a primary!
>Trump will never keep these poll numbers!
>Trump will never knock out all the Republicans!
>Trump will never unify the GOP!
>Trump will never beat Hillary!

This. They commit even more murder than the Mexicans per capita. Fucking Colombians

Oops replied to the wrong guy. I agree with you.

>America
>Not inherently violent.

This was supposed to be for you. I can't do anything right so I'm just going to leave.

>Cubans
>Mexicans
I'm pretty sure they fucking hate Mexicans.

Beaner reporting
I'm okay with it. My family is legal and if this leads to less pigs hounding us just for bieng beans, I'm alright.

>South Florida
>Mexicans

Mexican aren't welcome here

This is what's to become our future. youtu.be/7EUa7qrpUXA

He forgot atlanta and baltimore

This t b h

Good poop pupper

You mean the land that Mexico stole from Spain?

The land that Spain stole from the Apaches, Mojaves, Navajo, etc.?

Pic related is an example of an original language from that area. Hint: it isn't Spanish.

I like how the drawer assumed his audience is stupid enough not to know where Chicago and NYC are without labeling them

Well he was too stupid to realize that Florida has Cubans not Mexicans.

actually without the US playing world police, Mexico can simply invade the south countries and take back Guatemala and pillage El Salvador, Honduras and Belize.

our army will finally dust off the anti-cartel weapons sent by Obummer

God, I hope you invade those countries. Then people there would be drafted into the army and we wouldn't have to deal with your stupid fucks coming over.

It's a cartoon made for a mexican newspaper. We're not taught your country's geography in school, Jamal.

This is your alternative Juan.

You can't into civilization.

That excerpt looks oddly unprofessional, where is it from?

>Anti-MEXICAN Wall
>Around Florida
>when its filled with mostly Cubans and Puerto Ricans

As a Florida native, I can say with utmost authority that whoever made this is a bigoted fuck if they can't tell the difference between beaners and boat jumpers

Yep

Why is it in English then faggot?

>there is not a great number of mexicans in florida

nice meme

Looks like a grear idea

>Viceroyalty of New Spain

>Mexico

Trail of Beans

Don't nuke Chicago too much splash damage to the surrounding areas. However we could barricade the exits to the city and carpet bomb it to oblivion.

because we are actually taught England's language in school.

Literally 42nd in the nation in terms of the amount of Mexicans.

>mexican intellectuals

Not surprising considering nothing of value has been written in your shit language for hundreds of years

It's from a 400-page book on Navajo verbs. I think the tone is kept a bit light, because there's no fucking way anyone would be able to plow through that much dense material otherwise.

It's not a work of linguistics scholarship; it's just a learner's guide.

And they're only located sporadically around central Florida in places like DeLand and Deltona. Fucking South Florida, where the wall happens to be located in that comic is essentially Cuba-lite

Again, if you can't tell the difference between Cubans and Mexicans then THAT is pretty fucking racist

>Even beaners can't tell themselves apart from boat jumpers

Yeah we do. God damn Arizona is the best fucking state in the union.

>that webm
what the fuck man

yeah dude, infinite jest was like, so awesome

Mexican intellectuals everyone

earlier i had to comfort a mexican girl that's sitting in kc airport.

Build wall pablo.

Nothing of value would be lost

Isn't this BTFOing people who say trump is racist?

Not gonna happen f.am. trump will inevitability give in to the sjw masses

Why do you care so much, Mexico? Is the idea of a secured northern border really so terrifying to you? Can you not handle living in your own country? Are you already planning to run north?

At least they're starting to acknowledge that Mexican is not a race and there are lots of whites here.

If this was a map with Bernie or Hillary, the ENTIRE US map would be full of Mexicans.

They are literally depicted as a brown horde in the comic

>Not gonna happen f.am. trump will inevitability give in to the sjw masses

>Bases entire campaign on being non-PC
>Wins and then becomes PC

Are you really this fucking stupid?

>Mexico
>can't even deal with their cartels
>they think they'll able to annex us

nice meme

I've seen a couple. I told them to leave.

Not sure if they did or not though

Doesn't that image just show how important it is for us to build a wall, Jesus Christ it's a massive horde of brown scum

Kek'd... Genius

It still irritates the fuck out of me that anyone treats immigration like it's a humanitarian issue. Letting poor people move to your country does not save the world from poverty, and in fact it only makes the situation worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

JAPANESE MOOOOOOT

Why do Mexican nationals care about being American? Fix your shithole

In 2008, they were 3% of the population.

migration.ucdavis.edu/rmn/more.php?id=164

youtube.com/watch?v=oCyTlDZHJYI

milenio.com/politica/mexicanos_Alaska-migrantes_Alaska_0_367163288.html

Dude, we want to get rid of all south but Yucatan and you want to bring more useless people here.