Celeb thread -- thanksgiving edition

celeb thread -- thanksgiving edition

I'm thankful for Best Emma. Literal proof of Intelligent Design.

first

Easily one of if not the sexiest backs ever.

Thank you Emma

bump

sissy here ready to play!

lurk2?

Erika Eleniak in "Under Siege".

Post more perfect celeb tits than these.

Oldie

Ah yes.

More milf beckinsale

Please stop.

Why are girls of Med. heritage so much better? Spanish, Italian, Greek, Ashkenazi - these are the hottest girls around

happy turkey day celeb Sup Forumsros

its proof of evolution. 99% of us heathens are ugly as hell and yet 1% are gorgeous. which means its try and fail repeatedly. if we all looked like that then it would be proof of intelligent design.

Quality fake

someone start posting bananas, i gotta go to bed and i don't wanna miss anything.

dead tonight?

Do you think shes a grinder while on top or does she bounce?

Probably because of that faggot posting fakes.

Kylie bros still around?

BENZO!!!!!!!!!!

kim bro here that came for kylie instead of kim

Is it weird if I say I want to lick her back?

Good night Tayfriends!!! Happy Thanksgiving! :3

Sorry, just posting assorted celebs.

Sweet dreams little one, enjoy Thanksgiving!

Kylie deserves it more than kim.

I LOVE YOU! :3

Pick one

Love you! Mwah! :3

She does

So hot

Imagine being Will in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Emma and Jeniffer, you fuckin' plain, all unnattractive with your tight bodies and angelic faces. I would totally not get aroused by any of you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do have a threesome with them in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Will and not only sit in that couch while Emma Roberts and Jenniffer Aniston take turns kissing you, the favorable lighting barely concealing your boner, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while they perfect that scene. Not only having to tolerate their sexy fucking visage but their playful attitude as everyone on set tells them they have STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMMA ROBERTS AND JENIFFER ANISTON ACT LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and feel their luscious fucking tongues contort into parts of your mouth you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been kissing nothing but a healthy diet of plain janes and later alleged models for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in England. You've never even seen anything this fucking arousing before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on your stressed foreherad as they kiss you to writhe their tongues suggestively into you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there hiding your boner and revel in their "boring (for that is what they call themselves)" kisses, the kisses they worked so hard for with their significant others in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could cum on every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Will. You're not going to lose your future comedy acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your boner and bear it.

i pick abortion queen duh

Lips and tits got me bad

Her body is so sexy

Looks like nobody can huh?

Damn that's a pretty big scar on her leg, know how she got it?

what happened to her leg, just above the knee, a scar

.i mean..

horse face

she fell as a little girl and thing got caught in her leg and when she pulled it out and ripped her whole leg open
she like its though
she shows it off

Very hot scene guys.
You should watch this.

Imagine a threesome with those two...

She still has sexy as fuck legs

That's quite humanizing, I'm glad she doesn't feel the need to hide it.

prefer these two

Hmm its close..m think i would slightly prefer kylie/kendall

Every time i start going for these two i see those kylie pics like and it has me second guessing.

I cant choose

Where did the name "Emmy Jemmy" come from?

Love the way she has her legs open like that. HNNNG

my nigga

Kylie above all if i could only choose one of course.

i can't either
im alternating their pics
hoping you guys will help me pick

Kylie!

>Where did the name "Emmy Jemmy" come from?
It's an alternative pet name for her. I came up with it because everyone was complaining I keep calling Emma "Jewess Queen" but that's because it's also a cute pet name and a meme too.
But I don't call her Emmy Jemmy all that much lol

why though?

These two both working your cock at the same time.. fuck.

Lips. Hips. Tits. Ass. Face