Ajit Pai's wifey. enjoy

Ajit Pai's wifey. enjoy

facebookcom/janine.vanlancker

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Gt3Aw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did this guy think was gonna happen?

His brother?

lol

We need an ajit version of this pasta stat.

ajit has an even more punchable face than this

Nypa faggot. Nobody cares about your high school bully and his slampig.

You must be living under a rock if you don't know who this micropenis slimebag is

Christ newfriend. Do you know how things work? Go back to r/Sup Forums and study a bit more before posting again.

I'd gladly give her my black dick

She looks like she would enjoy it.

AIDS? Probably.

Nig

Looks like No Vegena and Bob for Pajeet tonight

Sigh... What should it be Sup Forums?

>Suicide pushing
>Ddos
>sexual harassment
>data collecting and detailed threats

I'm down to clown lets get her all riled so she will tell him she wants him to stop. Maybe they will get divorced. Couples therapy for sure.

We have to assemble and really try tho... We need /gen/ thread on it 24/7. Let's go see if Sup Forums would help.

Hello fellow redditors! Is this the thread where we continue supporting our 18 billion Soros-funded Net Neutrality stuff?

Go back to Sup Forums

Wait if we do sheeeit to his wife, it will only make him want to repeal net neutrality.... Besides OP is a Jewish faggot

See

They linked this thread on Sup Forums. This shills are relentless and are getting desperate.

It's a good start.

It's a good start.

One of them already responded with an incomprehensible post. I don't know what county they're coming from.

lurk moar

If you are trying to harrass my friend Hajii I will report you to Homeland Security.

Keep going.
We need fresh pasta.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Ajit, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Leave it up to the literal weaponized autism to find this out.

Shills for what?

If whatever they do keeps Net Neutrality it's a win.

It's good. Keep it going.

My fucken sides

Basically all we need to do is guess her password. We have her username so just keep trying standard passwords. Works very often. There's also hints at her email address in the password reset part of the login.

>It's a win
Because without it the internet as we know it will vanish. You'll literally be paying $300/month just to visit this site. No, you're another retarded faggot peddling pandemonium.

she craves the curry D

Great yeah he'll really want to open up the internet if we fuck with his wife good thinking

This

>Not calling his house

fuck you right wing faggot
you elected this shit

you'd be calling a CIA van
there's no way that shit would be public

Numbers are public house hasnt changed phone numbers in 2 years.

Except... yeah, this time I think we are though. You fucking simple cunt.

>Numbers are public
that website is stealing phone numbers out of a phone book
that isn't legal

Hey Faggots,

My name is Ajit, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

You're a shitty troll faggot

Nice copypasta

you stupid faggots ruin absolutely everything that has a chance at being even remotely funny now, congrats.

Better but include net neutrality.

That chink is going to over turn Net Neutrallity. We need to dox his shit. When did Sup Forums turn into fucking reddit

All you had to do is agree with me. Now your thread is rekt.

It could have been that easy, faggot.

No u

not sure if just retarded or autistic

Why should I? I voted for Clinton.

Protip: She would have never called for this.

Oh and FYI that picture in the background? That is a good addition.

imgur.com/a/Gt3Aw

File size tii big for fucking 4chins

FYI I saved your picture.

I just reported this to the FCC

you shut the fuck up Trumpfag

how do you downvote posts on this site

did you hear me?
fuck off

Fuck off Russian prick.

Not sure if you're being serious, but that's really offensive to the community. Retarded people are meshed into YOUR day to day life and ultimately make it what it is. I'd be remiss if I didn't stand up for what is right in the world of self-evaluations. I apologize if I misunderstood you, but that's my nature and that of my cause.

Fuck
You're right. I think you've spellt "rekt" invorrectly. Did you mean wrecked?