My soul mate whom I was about to marry has left and I now have no will to go on...

My soul mate whom I was about to marry has left and I now have no will to go on. You may all be kids or nobodies whom have never experienced love but I felt I should share. Fuck all of you

She wasn't your soul mate then, player.
Drink 8 beers and watch the movies Swingers, then report back.

>soul mate
Stop being an emo, that shit is cringe as fuck

Join the club buddy. I too had the same thing happened to me over 10 years ago and till this day I think about her. Yet she's moved on, got married and has 2 kids, maybe more now.... It doesn't get easier I'll tell ya that right now.

i know how ye feel. just turn to drugs man, they never let you down....till they leave you...same as women, more expensive....maybe....but fuckit

I'm bipolar as all fuck so I know I'm going to have a rough fucking time with this. I stuck to her like fucking glue for 7 years. We never left each other's sight. Now she's gone and I'm left to try to find out what to do with a life that I built around her. Yeah its cringe but when you hurt like this you just want to talk about it.

We were kids when we started and I feel like she out grew me and now I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do with myself when I did everything for her. My routine for 7 years was her. What hurts the most is she says she still loves me. I feel like it would feel better if she told me she hated my guts

She pulled me out of a drug addiction.

Christ almighty. That, right there is your problem. I used to be pathetic just like that, so trsut me.
If you are not happy for you, you will NEVER be happy. If you rely on anything or anyone else to derive your happiness, your sunk from the go. They can be along for the ride, sure. But if it's all about them, you aren't truly happy, and they won't be either becuase you'll be clingy as fuck and pathetic with low self esteem.
Hit the gym. Learn to feel good about yourself. Get laid. Do things for YOU. After that, then you can start doing things for others.

Why'd y'all break up in the first place?

7 years and soul mate don't leave that easily

I put her through hell 3 years ago when I got hooked on drugs, she pulled me out of it and we were just starting up our new life but she broke down and told me she can't forgive me for what I've done. It's my fault and I feel like idk what I can do

You're right. But this all happened about 3 hours ago and I'm feeling it full force right now.

learn from her depaeture.....jk...pls find me and kill me in the most horrible way

The best thing to do in a situation like that is to really prove to her you're a changed man.

You can't let a soul mate go. There's only one a life time, and most of the fags here won't understand it.

The fucked up thing is 3 days ago we picked out our rings.

I'm sorry for laying it so strong, but you need this. It sounds like before her your happiness was tied to some addiction. You just transferred dependence from it to her.
Bro, my girl left me for a friend, then strung me along as second fiddle, like a pathetic dog. Until I got out of my comfort zone. Did some shit I wasn't comfortable doing, flirted with chiks, hooked up, it felt good. Gave me confidence. Whatever. I'm not saying go get laid, but you gotta find your confidence. Be you, FOR you. THEN you can work on making other people happy.
And fucken watch Swingers. Do it now. Netflix or Amazon or fucking whatever. It will help.

you're the one who got cucked, bitch, not us.

Maybe get off of Sup Forums the night before a major holiday and your next girlfriend might take your goateed, baby-faced, bloated swamp ass seriously.

Happy Thanksgiving you fucking loser.

It all just happened so quick. After giving up drugs I wasn't mentally stable and she took the part of making me into someone to live for her. 7 years starting from age 18 fresh out of high school is just hard for me, especially since I've fucked nobody but her, she new me inside and out and everything I love or know about myself she taught me or molded. This is just so surreal.

Nigga you this salty you have nothing to add but to try to kick a down man. He don't need your shit.
Who hurt you man?

It's not like he can hurt me more than she already has. He has no power here

Bro it's hard but it's done. Maybe it works out, probably not tho, to be honest. When I found out she was fucking my boy I flipped and drove to find him. Went nuts. Ended up losing 20 pounds eventually, and I was a skinny fuck to start.
This is a tough pill, but you gotta swallow it. Don't relapse, don't self pity and drink or go back to whatever. Don't party to get her out of your head. Use it. Let it drive you. Make yourself better. When people say hit the gym, yeah it's a bullshit meme, but the meaning isnt. Find your confidence. One day at a time, progress. And the best fucking feeling in the world is when she calls to get back, and you tell her no thanks. Not out of malice or spite, but just because you honestly don't need her anymore any you're moved on. Do this shit.

I've been given surprisingly good advice. I expected people to just yell obscenities but I guess I posted when some bros were on. Thanks guys I'm gonna try to pull myself out of this. This can't be the end for me

It is difficult and time makes it more difficult and easier at the same time, but user is right, you have to set goals and work on your own to show that she did not waste her time and that you can move on. Sorry for the translation, its late

OP calls me out, I'm not going to take it. There's a civil way to seek advice, and saying we're nobodies that never experienced love, and "fuck all of you" isn't that way.

It's a good hour to have came here then. I'm pretty sure the girl was an amazing person.

But you can be better. Much much better than any drug or person around you.

One last thing. And I hate to say it, because I don't want to give you false hope. Remember, your ONLY way forward is to consider her gone for good.
I did end up getting back with my girl, we married, 15 years coming up. I flew to Vegas with a buddy and hooked up with some girls I met. My girl called expecting the pathetic shit, that I was on the leash. She was floored that I wasn't in town. I kept going, ignoring her. At first it was spite. Dated her cousin, it felt good to see her get jealous seeing us out. Feel bad about that now. She finally called one day wanting me back. Crying. I said no. Legit. Not mean, not angry, was just over it. Cried every day, she was ready to change. We gave it another shot. Now she's the insecure one.
Bro no matter what, find yourself. Get your confidence, be your own man. You'll get there.
And please, please, check out Swingers. It will help you in this state, even if just a little bit.

fuck you too ;)

She was. I'm an amazing person to though, I loved her everyday and never mistreated her. The drugs may have hurt her but I'm better than that now whether she sees it or not. Maybe this is just a challenge placed to help me better myself. Im insecure around everyone but her but I guess I have to man up and make myself into someone I can love too.

There are tons of people in the world that could be what you consider a soul mate. There isn't just one, that's fucking naive romantic bullshit that falls out the mouths of irrational fuckwits.

He made his bed, now he can lie in it. Then he can wake up the next day and get his shit together and start finding the next one.