What does Sup Forums think of Mariah Carey?

What does Sup Forums think of Mariah Carey?

nice titties and a good christmas song

Vision of Love was fucking incredible on acid

I can tell you, most of what Sup Forums rates her highly on isn't her music.

A perfect example of wasted talent.

I don't remember who it was that said it was a crime to waste that much vocal range and power on mindless Top 40 pop ditties.

I like all i want for christmas is you

I don't think I like a single song of hers aside from that

Daydream is her best album. bops from cover to cover.

>pop career for 30 years.
>still insanely popular.
>millionaire
>waste of talent

yeah real fuckin waste

Prime example of someone who needs to retire with a capital R.

>ded voice
>looks ghoulish with all the plastic surgery and breast implants
>basically living in a state of denial at this point that she's a hair's breath from 50

Yeah, she could've had something to say. She chose money and no one takes her seriously. But having something to say is only for tryhards and pretentious people, so what's the point?

tiddies

Heartbreaker is a great song.

>ded voice
Can't do those kettle whistles forever.

>But having something to say is only for tryhards and pretentious people
Loosen the headband on your fedora, it's cutting off the blood circulation to your head.

Was she the one who had the disastrous New Years performance?

She started out doing adult contemporary and competing with Whitney Houston and Celine Dion, that was principally the first three albums, and then started targeting teenyboppers in the late 90s, adopting more of a beat, and having features by rappers. Should have stopped with Charmbracelet.

Had a charting hit every year of the 90s which is something of a feat.

>Yeah, she could've had something to say

She kind of did on the first album, rather poorly and never tried social commentary again.

I'd fucker her erryday.

Mariah Carey is just proof of how weak the 90s was for pop music. She was the only consistent hit generator during an era that featured an endless parade of forgettable one hit wonders.

Not true. Grimes takes her seriously. Watch her Amoeba episode on YT. That's all that counts in the end.

I literally can't tell her songs apart from one another, they all sound like the same bland, muddled mess with no discernible vocals, melodies, hooks, or any kind of detail.

Ah, the grand final resort of a man with no arguments or original thoughts - memes.

Oh, other pop stars "like" each other? Really takes the old' noggin for a joggin', doesn't it?

Exactly.

Boybands,Girlgroups, Soft Rock, R&B. Yeah, what is popular in the 90s is pretty gay in retrospect. Its like the 50's.