Tell me a better browser. (Protop: You can't.)

Tell me a better browser. (Protop: You can't.)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/betterwebleon/international-list/blob/master/README.md#1-recommended-browser
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just recently switched to quantum after using chrome for years. My online complaints would be that it makes my whole screen black for a solid 3/4 sec every time I go in or out of a full screen video, and 4chanX doesn't run as well because I have to use Greasemonkey. Also I use google keep to and it is a bit janky on firefox.

^only complaints

BonziBuddy

Internet explorer 6

for three fucking seconds it turns black ? I also use firefox and its less then one second for me .

three fourths of a second, sorry English is my first language, its not long, but noticeable long than chrome

Easy fix for the screen..

browser.fullscreen.animate - False

full-screen-api.transition-duration.enter - 0 0

full-screen-api.transition-duration.leave - 0 0

full-screen-api.warning.timeout - 0

In your browser URL type "about:config" and search those preferences and change them to those values.

Nice

It worked, thanks

How do I get Sup Forums X to work? I downgraded to firefox LTS.

KILL THE SHILLBOT

You're welcome. There are also ways to speed the browser up even more than what it is. Here are a few good ones. There are even more than this as well.

github.com/betterwebleon/international-list/blob/master/README.md#1-recommended-browser

Some of them might not show up, they have gotten rid of them.

"Epic" browser, based off of chrome but security oriented

Privacy and minus the Google Keylogger and way different engine and code.

But it's code is no more alike than previous Firefox, it's not chromium and doesn't have Google spyware..

How is it even remotely based on Chrome?

Vivaldi is more like Chrome and that's Opera 2.0 rice free version.

Chrome. Better than your antifa funding browser

>protop

SAGE

Sage machine broke

this is a virus

Google Chrome is for cucks.