Be me

>be me
>be with my gf for 4 years (pic related)
> thinking about proposing
> she's the one
> just got text from unknown number
> dude fucked my gf and sent me the pics
> fucking heated
> what should i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

sexs-foto.com/uploads/posts/2015-10/1445961513_besposchadnyy-seks_9_sexs-foto.com.jpg
sexs-foto.com/chastnoe-photo/5138-besposchadnyy-seks-23-foto.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's one of the pics

Well first, you should talk to her. Perhaps the pics are from before your relationship. Maybe he raped her (or drugged her, or took advantage while she was drunk off her ass).

If not, your relationship is probably over but you might as well ask her why it ended this way. It sucks if that's the way it ends, but you just have to pick yourself up, learn from it what you can, and move on. If she did that willingly, you have no relationship to save.

Be happy you dodged a bullet before it was too late. Just move on and let her be nothing but a memory.

Also, post the rest.

Post some nudes of her op

this

talk to her and figure out whats going on.

cuck

Damn she's pretty into it. Cut your losses OP

Youd have to be such a faggot to try and talk this out with her. Send her the pictures, burn her shit and kick her throat. Idiot.

Offer to raise his child like the sissy soyboy you are

well its time to make her a hotwife. seriously, if you believe your gf or wife has never cheated then your a fool or 14 years old

these..... If she cheated, she's a worthless whore. Don't be a fucking cuck. Drop the bitch, and move on.

Lets see the pics.
Can you tell it's truly her?

Dude she cheated on post her nudes this shit happened to me as well. go find the guys car dump a giant thing of paint on it then move to new girl

you should root for a better team

Don't listen to these faggots OP.

First thing you do is cut it off with this bitch. She's a thing of the past. Next you find out who this faggot who raw dogged her is.

Learn as much as you can about this dude. Find someone in his life that you can fuck yourself, preferably his mom. You seem like a decent looking guy and she's probably sexually depraved anyways.

Take pics, send back, profit.

The dude probably told you because he found out afterwards. How about the both of you confront her, and post the reaction on YouTube

does this look like the kind of bitch who didnt want it?

Don't do anything hasty bro, that could be you in those pictures and you just don't remember.

You would regret it forever if you dumped her for sleeping with you but you just forgot.

Holyshit OP. Sorry mate but it looks like its consensual.

It's fake.
but ti's a good fake lol / XD / le epic troll

Make sure they're recent and legit, break it off if they are. Don't waste your time. Don't do anything to the guy, he's doing you a favor by letting you know. Maybe he wasn't aware she was taken. It's her you should be mad at.

cuck faggots

Nope. So it's over. Talk to her, make it formal, move on.

What the fuck? How much of a fagot are you?

Red heads are born sluts op ever seen a married one? Don’t worry red heads age bad...really bad your lucky

go!

Are you retarded? How could someone forget how they look? Fucking cuck

ask her son

This 100%

Congrats OP, it may be hard to recognize it but that man just saved you from a sleazy bitch who would have ruined your life if you married her

If pics were taken, she probably wants out of the relationship too. How many times did she try to leave you? be honest OP

She failed you man, I'm sorry for you. You don't understand it now but you're better off without her. Just post those pics and get rid of her right now. When this happened to me I considered for a week to fix shit between us but now, 2 years and about 10 different bitches later my biggest regret is that I considered that even for a second.

Faggot

aww that heartbroken? such a sad mgtow

true

here you fuckers go

Are these all the nudes you have no tits or ass or cunt?

text her and post the screenshots. its the only way this thread wont be shit. also, youre already dumped. maybe just go to the bar before last call and grab a chick to rail idk

rapist > cuck

sexs-foto.com/uploads/posts/2015-10/1445961513_besposchadnyy-seks_9_sexs-foto.com.jpg

fake and gay.

There is the rest:

sexs-foto.com/chastnoe-photo/5138-besposchadnyy-seks-23-foto.html

Well you got the rest any nude with face

Imagine being so obsessed with cuck propaganda that you post your own low effort cuck propaganda just to make the world a little cuckier

There's a certain amount of irony in asking this here. Most of the guys on here haven't had a relationship that wasn't with their hand, or a pillow, or a figurine, or some other substitute for an actual woman. It's like asking a priest for advice on sex - if you're not a ten year old boy, he doesn't really know what he's talking about.

LOL I love it when a plan comes together.

boobage is different, too. unless she pads her bra like mad

Well now I hope that OP actually gets cuck. Fucking faggot. I had feels for him.

This guy gets it.

You're gonna feel like you need closure, and as such you're gonna wanna talk to her/ask her about the pictures, but in my opinion I don't think that conversation is going to teach you anything you don't already know.

The best thing for you to do is break up, cut off any ties you have with her(as best you can), and most important of all NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN.

Keep it simple, count your blessings, walk away. You'll be much better off/happier in the long run.

The woman for you is still out there bro, you'll find her, guaranteed.

>I had feels for him.
lol what a faggot

I don't know. Is that her? Who gives a shit.

Send her the screenshots for some good confrontation and leave her. cheesy but, you dont need that. also you can get better nips then that

there worst thing about this is....you'll never get to physcially express your feelings for her. And some guy used her as a toy

^

doesn't look like it, to me. different brow/ eyebrow structure, nostrils. smile lines on cheek are diff.

but im just some guy on the internet

Fuck you faggot I hope you get cuck too.

Talk to her about it. Don’t be irrational.

There maybe a reason she did it, that you can work on.

People rarely do this shit off the cuff without a thought or underlying reason.

Cuck

Guys. This is fale and gay. The guy in the OP pic is the same in the nudes OP was “sent”

Ok OP, son of a family lawyer here (pls no bully)
>say nothing. Yet
>consult divorce lawyer cos muh defacto relationship
>save and backup any communication from random dude
>bait him (muh dik) into sending more details of her infidelity
>save that shit too
>when you have enough to prove she's a thot and invalidate her case at law throw her shit onto the street and change the locks
>take your assets out of any joint accounts
>refuse all communication and speak only thru your attorney
>???
>spend your time and money on yourself for once

Cuck.

The well is tainted, don't drink the water.

And the pool's closed, due to AIDS.

¿?

This is entirely too levelheaded and intelligent for /b, what the fuck are you doing here?

WTF DUDE!! A DELL LAPTOP FROM 2003???? IS THAT GUY RETARD? Those where the worst of that year!!!

bumping for a nice pussy

give the dude a high five if you ever see him for saving you the time.
>was gonna happen sooner or later

You fucks fall for the bait way too easily these days.

Cuck faggot

This whole thread is bait and people are still falling for it

Propose anyway and let her cuck you. It's not like you'll ever do better.

thank your friend. he saved you Then fuck the fox for the last time.

Ask her anyways in front of her family, and open a box with all those pics and say im kidding i wont and leave