Hey b

Hey b,
I want to fuck up someone really badly. Specifically, an ex friend and his bitch gf. Any suggestions? Only info on them I have currently is an address. Preferably anonymously.

Plant CP on him and tip the feds.

I like that idea, but I figure that it will somehow get traced back to me. It's well-known that we're enemies.i feel like I'd be the trust person under investigation if they had something planted on them

*first person

I've got an idea of using a prepaid phone to send a bomb threat with the GPS left on "accidentally" where their house is, but I would have to somehow get their DNA on the phone itself. Any idea of how to do that?

I would start by getting some DNA.
What did they do to you op?

just steal all his shit when hes on vacation. dress in all black/classic getup and fucking rob EVERYTHING.

accused me a sexual assault and spread rumors to everyone that I'm some kind of predator.

lol, the asshole works at McDonald's. he can't afford to go on vacation

Go to his house and suck his dick. His gf will find out that he's actually gay and cheating on her so she will break up with him and ruin his life. To make it more convincing, make him fuck your ass.

Theft is generally pretty easy to get away with as long as you use precaution and plan it out. Fuck his house up, make some holes in the walls. You could probably even burn it down and make it look like an accident if it's not an apartment complex.

Unfortunately, it is an apartment complex.

VPN and pizza delivery..

You're not going to rectify your image by behaving like a sociopath. I suggest you separate yourself from them and people who accept the rumors. Words are words and if there is no evidence it shouldn't effect your reputation too much. If they're the type to lie about this kind of thing I doubt they have a lot of social capital. what is it exactly that you have lost that makes it worth it to further risk energy and your own safety on these faggots?

>wasting your life on mcdonalds employees.
>caring about the opinions of mcdonalds employees.

stop being this sixteen you nigger.

If you're caught conspiring against these people try to guess what rumors thats going to reinforce the credibility of.

poison his food. steal his pets.

I was gonna do that for starters anyway, but I want them traumatized for life. A little debt is nice, but the thought of him having to work for years to pay back debt sounds pretty sweet

some lesbo bitch at my work keeps saying i was being creepy towards her. Her reputation is basically nonexistent and nobody gives a fuck what she said because shes a crazy lesbo pot head. I'm revered as a great employee and kind person. you need to grow up and stop being a vindictive cunt, that is the end of my tirade op AKA part of the problem.

You should buy a bunch of illegal drugs in his name and have him owe loads of debt to a fucking drug cartel. That'd fuck him up but would be very hard to pull off.

The one thing cartels hate more than thiefs are liars.

Ethan Haley I've reported you to the local authorities, enjoy your thanksgiving

Is there any way I could get them on the no fly list? Being stuck in this shithole island state would be quite the punishment

There's nothing to report, tryhard.
Mr. "Ethan Haley" did nothing wrong to our knowledge so far.

stop being a faggot.

Hah look at this nigger giving intelligent and useful advice. Makes my dick hard eberietieiema.