Hello, I am new to this forum. I used to get all my news from The Daily Show...

Hello, I am new to this forum. I used to get all my news from The Daily Show, but recently I've been getting it all from Reddit. I'm voting for whoever the DNC nominates, and I hope they'll be able to stop the leading killer in the united states by banning Assault Weapons, while stopping all the racism and violence caused by Trump.

Anyone else like to share in honest political discourse with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
youtube.com/watch?v=d-raiUO0-ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lurk more or gas yourself.

Reddit? Not hating Hillary? Back to tumblr with you.

i pray to God your not this stupid. I bet you like faggots to

Sir, we're having a mature political discussion. I suggest you refrain from hate speech.

It doesn't matter who you vote for my friend.

Hilary will win because she was picked at Builderberg.

Bernie Sanders and Trump just exist to make people protest when they realize the NWO is taking control of America.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

youtube.com/watch?v=d-raiUO0-ww

fuck off

Terrible b8 lad

#imwithher #BuilderbergNWO

Those videos are too long to watch, but thank you for summarizing them for me. I don't mind Hillary, she is going to push forward policies that bring America more in line with the 21st century like Europe.

Like I said before, I kindly ask you to refrain from hate speech, because it muddies our mature and intellectual discussion.

Is this some sort of new meme?

Always remember that this entire board is (((((satire))))).

Tumblr is a great, progressive, website. Why would anyone hate it?

>Assault Weapons
Your b8 needs some work but here is a picture of one of my rifles for your efforts.

This is a 5/10 bait. Try again next time user.

OP is feeling the bern

Actually she is going to intact an agreement with the European Union and give control of the US to a foreign power. A lot of Americans who have "Progressive values" are going to die.

Hilary is a NEO-CON. Not a leftist.

"To long to watch" that summarizes who I am talking to.

You should research the Bolshevik revolution, and see how similar you see current events with the stages of that. I thank you for being a useful Idiot, I am one of the people who will be working in the Gulags in the Police state, i'll be piling your bodies up. I'll have my Assault weapon issue.

Thank for Bernie bro, you helped remove all the weak links of our society by being this dumb.

"To long to watch" LOL

That doesn't make sense. Why would an entire discussion board on a major website be completely satire?

Not sure what you mean, I'm not trying to discuss masturbation.

Yep! But Hillary is fine too.

Government issued*

"To long to watch"

"To long to watch" LOL

#imwithher

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

I wouldn't worry about le racism meme.

Snipers are waiting.

Sir, are you feeling OK?

I'm not sure if you're aware, but in English the word "nigger" is actually an offensive term and should never be used except in quotation.

All sides are covered, even if they lose they still win.

Can you explain your posts a little better? I'm not entirely knowledged on this meme.

agreed