I work hard. I deserve $15 an hour

>I work hard. I deserve $15 an hour.

The person who made that probably spat in it too.

I can't wait until robots take those jobs. I'm so thin now because my anxiety is too bad to go to restaurants and grocery stores a lot of the time.

i hope you returned that slice of cheese and demanded a refund

No, you deserve a living wage.

Exactly how I feel every time I go to a chain restaurant. I don't go often but every time I do it's not anywhere close to right.
I worked in several restaurants growing up, and it takes just as much work to put the cheese on correctly as it does with just haphazardly throwing it at a sandwich.

what cheese?

who here

#Tweeting4Twenty

Jimmy John's employee here.

>mfw the faggots around me do shit like this for laughs and I'm just here trying to make perfect shit 100% of the time so the managers think we are worth promoting.

Life is suffering but at least I'm about to be promoted to manager. Can't wait to see the look on the dumb faggot faces of the guys I'm about to axe.

Most people here are liberal as fuck but I'm basically a stealth bomber about to introduce them to the real world.

The quality of fast food is always dependent on the number of non-white employees working there.

>go to a McDonald's in a heavy nigger/spic infested area
>cold fries/soggy burgers every time

The best McDonald's are in rural white areas.
A McDonald's staffed by white employees is like a completely different restaurant.

Why does that frog have three arms.

I hope I never get as bad as you

I've started feeling very uncomfortable in public. Still able to talk to people and stuff so I hope it never gets debilitating

I used to work at JJ's. My team was pretty chill and seemed to genuinely like the service they provided. Then again, we live in a rather nice town and most people worked there because they wanted to, or wanted some spending money.

Yeah, the Burger King near my house is great. This area is semi-rural and has plenty of spics, but this Burger King specifically has like 70% white employees and they do a great job.

>deserve
The fuck outta here with your entitlement.

>Jimmy John's

If you're looking for promotional opportunities, you should consider working at Wendy's. I make $115K a year as a cook.

isnt jimmy johns only in texas

Jimmy John's is a nation-wide franchise

ive noticed the food is easy enough for the niggers not to fuck up the cooking, but they always give you too much shit. its like they cant into filling orders.

No, I'm in Ohio

Are you fucking kidding me?

Yes he's kidding you

this. nobody will ever believe me, but the best mcdonalds i ever had was in the middle of nowhere while stopping in connecticut. the staff was beautiful blonde white girls and the whole place was spotless. this was about 4 years ago

WHERE DOES THE CHEESE GO, MOTHERFUCKER?

Nope we have em in Maryland

>I work hard
I'm a plumber. I fit pipes and sort out water pressure, install showers, unblock drains etc.
My wife is a doctor she gives medicine and fixes people.
Our combined income is very comfortable.

What the fuck is a Jimmy John's
t. New Jersey

I was medicated for a while but the meds fucked with me too much so I'm just dealing with it now. But going to a fast food place is pretty terrifying. I just go to the grocery store right when they open in the morning so there are the minimum amount of people and try to stock up for the week. By this time in the week I'm out of fresh food and stuck eating frozen pizzas if I have anything at all

Ohio here too (NE OH) and I eat a fuck load of Jimmy John's.

frogs can grip with their legs

Every JJ I go to is a positive experience. Zero fucking around from the people making my shit. I must keep getting people like you. Good on ya m8

How is your anxiety to bad to go shopping, you don't have to talk to anyone, assuming you live in a normal city with self service registers

You'll earn $60 an hour if you tried your best in college.

it's a potato frog

god tier sandwich shop
subway a shit

You don't even assemble $15 of food an hour

Subs... or hoagies as you prolly say.

kek wanted to post that pic

Yeah, that's what I do. I go super early in the morning so it is very empty and shop then.

Self service checkouts have been a life saver.

>No, you deserve a living wage.
GUYS LOOK I'M EDGY AND HIP TO CURRENT POLITICAL ISSUES BUT DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ECONOMICS WORKS

I'm 36 and have been working at the same fast food place since I was 16. Manager now. Started making 7 an hour and now make 20 an hour. I can't wait for robots to take over. Most of the people I have to work with work with are niggers who don't want to do anything. Best to replace it with robots now, so young people don't get stuck working this shit job forever. Maybe it will motivate people to do better in their own lives.

Fuck people for wanting to make a living right?

Srsly, if you are so intent on making it difficult for those idiots, just put them into death camps already.

>i hope you returned that slice of cheese and demanded a refund
I am offering 50$ minimum wage- everybody will be rich and there will be utopia. Vote for me.

I think that was a ghostaraunt, user

I hate anxiety. I've been able to work around it and be successful but fuck man I feel you. It's rough, stay strong.

no one spits in ur food when will this meme end

Why are there so many ohioans on Sup Forums?
Even I live in Delaware.

Not that I'm complaining, of course. Ohio's a comfy state, especially since the bipolar weather makes the fags move out eventually.

You need to fight that or it will keep getting worse. Go sit outside around people and play on your phone or something

Just gonna add you to the Sup Forums regulars list

>that wendy's guy who makes fucking bank cooking hamburgers

Because it has a large population. I live in Texas

Thanks fampai.

Jimmy John's is shit. Pub subs are god tier.

That just gives it more flavour.

This. The best White Castle is in St Louis--- the white side of town off the 70 by the airport

Worst White Castle is in Brooklyn, and you all know why

Calm down, Carl

Can confirm.
Canadians will go out of their way to find the 'Mostly' white staffed Tim Hortans.
Phillips just don't give a fuck about anything. "Oh but they work so hard..." Yeah.. they'll burn their fucking hands off using Drain-O on the dishes with bare fingers and no scrub... but that doesn't make them fucking ideal, nor capable of comprehending a thick Canuck accent quickly firing off an order.
And those fucking Indians are fucking entitled cunts. The faces... I just want to do some pretty illegal shit, Desu. But I'v always got work.

>Jimmy John's is shit.
yeah never understood why people like it so much. it's just a basic sandwich anyone could make, nothing special about them. they are generally really dry and boring.

I've seen those same chimps who shout BLACK LIVES MATTER
at colleges spit in people's food because they're white
shit like that's why I don't get my fast food from McDonald's anymore

>eating at a fast-food
>complaining about bad cooking and bad service
Typical American fatasses.

>Ohio's a shitty state

Fixed

I used to work in a pizzeria and they did all kinds of shit to a regular customer who never tipped. They spat in the pizza, put boogers in it, made the pizza on the bathroom floor, etc.

I live in Jersey, and drove past 2-3 of them today.

>The best White Castle is in St Louis--- the white side of town off the 70 by the airport

Right you are, Mr. Escobar.

Have you ever heard of over active sweating. You get drenched in your own sweat from having extreme anxiety.

You're doing a good thing. Fire them and set a better standard.

lol that's niggers

In on jew millionaire bootlicker thread.

7 AM self-checkout shopper here as well. The difference is that I don't have anxiety. I just hate dealing with employees forced to feign customer service.

>share an apartment
>grow your own food/buy in bulk
>don't buy the newest iphone every six months
>don't borrow tens of thousands of dollars for a usless degree
There, I solved all of the problems faced by minimum wage workers.

It's b8.
But then again maybe Ur b8 too.

Sorry that was me, I was in a hurry I know I did wrong but sent it anyway.

15$=975rubles in hours. 975*8=7800rubles in day. 156000 rubles in month. I'm ingeneer heating energy. My salary 37000 rubles. :((

That only means more welfare recipients and higher unemployment. You do not want this. Also, have you ever been in a restaurant when the POS goes down? It's absolute panic. People always had hard checks and calculators before, but no one knows how to do it anymore because most servers are idiots.

t. server who has worked at normal restaurants and a place with hard checks

How do you spend 20 years of your life for the low end of a college grad?
Are you happy? What's it like? Any plans for the future besides this?

Kek saying rubles makes you sound like a cute little hobbit :3

h-hi early shopping friend

they can find other jobs I just don't want to have to talk to anyone. I agree they are better off busy than unemployed but maybe there is something that can't be automated as easily that they can do.

You don't work with niggers. You don't know how worthless and stupid they are.

They wont be content with $15/hr.

nice
I hope you don't get overlooked and one of your coworkers gets promoted ahead of you because your manager is a moron

>tfw get paid $16/hr to shitpost on reddit

Gotta love office jobs.

Maybe they could try doing something with their lives and learning a marketable skill. Being a fast food jockey is not supposed to provide a liveable wage. It never was intended as such, a supplement income? Sure but not a liveable one.

>theyre unskilled and need to feed their family
Well fuck them for having shit priorities in life.

I used to work for a landscaping company, one day we were taking care of a business area and there happened to be a Jimmy johns near by.

They came by and gave us all free sandwiches, pretty based.

My sides, is the robot gonna come around the counter, extend his Luke Skywalker arm, and wait patiently for you to grab your Baconator in silence?

How about a basic income for all citizens?

I want to go to college, but 36 seems to old. And even if I graduate, I will be nearly 40. Who is going to hire a 40 year old?

Come to Amerika, my Slavic friend.

Can't wait for all food services to become automated, just look at this delicious burger made by a robot.

i'd be okay with it coming out on a conveyer belt.

I don't have the patience for you. Google "Thomas Sowell economics minimum wage." Should clear things up for you, bud.

Yeah I'm all for robots taking all the jobs so I can just smoke pot and play chivalry all day.
But "fresh" food made on a conveyor belt creeps me out.
You've seen the episode of SpongeBob when he starts making krabby patties with a machine. It's just wrong.

You are not part of the solution to our global problems.

The U.S. can absolutely afford a basic income for all citizens.

Na, people do not need money. They live from air and love.
I look forward to the day i meet some of the people that make these threads or program the bots to make these threads.

are you seriously using spongebob squarepants as a legitimate arguement point against automation?

I'm a successful engineer. I work in a luxury industry so not exactly a solution to global problems, but, I'm a productive person.

>I love the homeless
-- OP

Why don't you design the robots yourself and get rich then?

the special thing about them is they're supposed to be made in under 30 seconds

unless you're in a place where they actually get busy that rule is ignored

They don't have any in NJ? There were like three near me when I was in Philly