ITT: post a band's best album

ITT: post a band's best album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qGKrc3A6HHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well done. there are people who will argue Californicafbfddlvfa-fuck those people. Perhaps BTW fans will make an appearance. Their opinion should be tolerated, but not accepted. Thus is the word of the Flea.

This message is Frusciante approved.

you first op

I gotchu senpai

I like Stadium a ton, but
Probably has to be their best

*blocks your path*

Beatles.

Also, the rest of yoy - fuck RHCP. Theyve never had an album that can be called "best since band on the run".

Unarguably their best.

It would be if it wasn't a double album and they cut down on the bloat

That's not Angel Dust

Except that's not even 2nd best.

you mean worst, right?

bssm, uplift mofo and one hot minute are the best

i agree with this.

track for track.

that was too easy

>"I like Oasis!"
Alright, what's your favourite song by them?
>"Wonderwall!"
Anything else?
>"Uhhhh..."

Most people don't go further than their first two albums.

I think Dig Out Your Soul and Don't Believe The Truth deserve more credit
also Be Here Now is too underrated

LETS ALL MAKE BELIEVE, THAT WE'RE STILL FRIENDS AND WE LIKE EACHOTHER.

I've always wondered why the fuck Wonderwall became their most popular song, it's not even a top-tier Oasis song

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Not even top 3 lad.

:-(

They have a lot of good work desu. They could have been much more popular if they didn't blow it for themselves

Name 3 (THREE) beatles albums better than revolver

>inb4 ACKSHUALLY

>Inb4 The Moon

youtu.be/qGKrc3A6HHM

Worst objectively but is my favorite sounding, too bad they didn't play any of its songs when I saw them live Wednesday. Can Anyone reccommed albums similar to things

People don't seem to like this one very much, I'm surprised more people don't like the more punk sound to it.

>so I told Noel, 'let's put an albums worth of god-tier songs on B-sides, and for our third album, the album which should consildate our status as one of the biggest bands in the world, we'll record a load of shit', and he actually did it the absolute madman

imo this one is the best, but didnt hear all the discography yet

Is Paramore even worth listening to? I tried listening to their self titled album from four years ago and it sucked. And their debut album was just pop punk.

That album, has like, only three good songs. It might be McCartney's strongest album but weak by the earlier Beatles' work.

Please Please Me, With The Beatles, Beatles for Sale

Listen to Riot! and Brand New eyes, After Laughter is great but it's more pop.

If you're too impatient to listen to the whole albums , listen to For a pessimist I'm pretty optimistic, misery business (you've probably heard it),crushcrushcrush, , Ignorance, playing God and Brick by Boring Brick, if you like them then delve further