You guys remember when you thought this was the coolest thing you had ever heard? I miss that feeling

You guys remember when you thought this was the coolest thing you had ever heard? I miss that feeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEAWqXu-ppQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's still unique. it's too bad dan and tim are fucking atrocious live

it still is but yes most of the actual feelings are long gone

>tfw you will never get to experience Bloodhail for the first time again

I just thought it was uncomfortable and lame, like when you pull your pants up too quickly after taking a piss and the piss slowly runs down your leg.

I have never listened to this

>you'll never hear WE WIIIIISH WEEEE WERE DEEEEAAAAD for the first time again

DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS is still one of the coolest things, but yeah, i wish it still sounded as fresh to me as it did in 2010 or 2011.
try this shit if you're looking for similar music:
youtube.com/watch?v=VEAWqXu-ppQ

how's it going in the first grade of high school?

who's going to see them in a week in brooklyn?

been listening to it again recently. it actually is really great, possibly one of the best rock records ever

makes me sad that normies think this the best track.

agreed
its I Don't Love

>bloodhail
>earthmover
>waiting for the black metal records
>holy fucking shit 40k
>i don't love

the album is great, but there's really a bit too much filler in between.

close, but it is earthmover.

when i first heard it I couldnt believe it was taken seriously on the internet. I kept listening but it just kept getting more and more offputting.

if you're implying that eternal worm, the big gloom, hunter and there is no food are bad then you're quite simply wrong

telefony and the future are the weakest parts

>thinking Hunter and Telefony are filler
come on mate

Hunter is amazing imo

some of it is tongue-in-cheek, if that is what you mean. there is a current of humor.

Listening to it now is it as good as you guys make it sound?

this album is so overrated by pseudo sad fags. easy listening alt rock with too much reverb and tracks stretched out longer than they're worth

honestly, the only filler is bloodhail.

only single track that breaks the whole mood of the whole album, and does not fit.

its an incredibly fun rock record with big cathartic moments imo. its sad but in a redemptive way

it's actually really repetitive and not in an interesting way. this album has this description for being very sad and naturally every "depressed" teen will listen to it thinking it's the best album ever when it's really nothing special at all

I actually mistakenly thought this, but now as a fairly happy adult I can confirm that it is really good and quite special. I don't like it because it's "sad" I like it because it's good

No because i'm not a faggot. Emo music ruined actual good rock. Fucking cry baby, go cut your wrists and cry about "muh feelings :(" lmao betas no wonder none of you have girlfriends

>You guys remember when you thought this was the coolest thing you had ever heard?
Yeah, remember when Sup Forums discovered this album 3 years after it came out for some reason?

I am. Also seeing pg. 99 that weekend, too.

yea, just shows you how poorly music ages. i also was on board of the death grips hype with exmilitary and now they barely mean anything to me anymore.

>implying it's not "good rock"
>got my gf into have a nice life

loving every laugh :')

normie detected

Their follow-up album to this was horrible and still disappointing. They should have never made it.

They were good when I saw them 2 weeks ago

>tfw you will never get to experience Deep Deep for the first time again

What a terrible opinion haha

still nothing quiet like it