C-C-Celeb th-thread f-f-for Alpha masters to laugh at th-the B-Betas, th-the weaker the f-f-funnier

C-C-Celeb th-thread f-f-for Alpha masters to laugh at th-the B-Betas, th-the weaker the f-f-funnier...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viXT_lg8-LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jewess Queen so sexy working out pre-thanksgiving!

Any kylie anons still around?

M-My m-mistress Victoria i-is v-v-very v-v-v-very beautiful and I-I'm always a-a-afraid o-of l-leaving h-her alone w-w-with a-a-another m-man...

Hard to believe that's an actual exercise. Wh-what do you think she's working out for?

I'm a fan of those tits, but I'm not a Kylie user, no.

I-I'm v-very s-sorry m-most m-men don't know wh-what i-it's l-like t-t-t-to be held i-in high r-r-regard by a woman th-this b-beautiful...

Something kama sutra related.

more kylie pls

I-It allows m-me t-t-to be mean t-t-to her and i-ignore her if I-I want...

Your autism seems functional lately. Stop calling her that and I might actually stop telling you to get help

Don´t be mean to her, stutterbro

More kylie!!!

why does she make me feel gay

>Hard to believe that's an actual exercise. Wh-what do you think she's working out for?
I was just wondering because she does a lot of exercising. I'm guessing she wants to broaden her acting career right now because it's a little rigid into more action roles. Maybe not a super hero/villain role like she turned down Harley Quinn, maybe something like Lara Croft related
I literally lol'd

Dubs for queen kylie

>hfw patiently waiting to get throatfucked hard

Shit op you're not funny at all

Those hips/legs

lol she is about to have a knee grow baby. no thank you.

I'm in a funny place in my head right now.
It has to do with the fact that I'm weening myself off of the pills and I'm mixed emotions about the whole thing. I forgot what it feels like to be human after so long being numb and indulging in this insanity. I've got a handful left.

Lucky bastard...

Yeah what the hell, be mean to her?! I should kick his ass just for saying that.

Good question, care to tell us?

>Giving an actual plausible answer.
Was not expecting that.

It's about as hard for me to see her doing action roles as it is for me to see her singing, it's stuck in my mind now that she's a mean girl.

It's possible though.

I need her to sit on my face

Gif I thought k ylie was gonna get my nut but then Hillary duff came along...

I dont like her hair in this but that body is fucking nice.

I'll trade pics of my gf for k ylie or maroney. Kik me at lj9017

Watch this video and tell me if you think she's a mean girl.
youtube.com/watch?v=viXT_lg8-LY

Why would you do that?

Nice. Keep it coming please user

Ugh, I don't like to see movies or videos of guys fawning over her. Feels like a cuckening.

Not that user... but clearly because kylie is better than his gf

I wish I was in his shoes in that vid

Kate needs some live too

Any chance you would be interested in roleplaying as kylie?

Wasn´t that her actual boyfriend? The one she beat up a bit?

I guess so

I wish I could hold Emma down on the ground with a knife at her throat until she's sobbing, then let her up and watch her take her clothes off in front of me.

Fuck I don't how I'm gonna kick this pills guys I'm so close to finishing them but I can't stand the withdrawals and the tediousness of sobriety it's like a ringing in my head
But I know it needs to be done. Just not today...

Those curves..

She has such a great ass too

Great tits

I hate you so fucking much. EVERYONE hates you so fucking much. I truly wish you'd die screaming in a fire. You've been at this for fucking YEARS. I can't imagine how terrible the damage is, and what kind of monster you've become. Does it ever bother you that you're making the world a worse place, and so many people wish harm at you constantly?

I-I know it's not h-her f-f-fault th-the w-w-w-way she i-is... I-It m-must c-c-come i-ingrained w-w-with her g-good l-looks... S-Sort o-of a-all p-part o-of the whole p-package where like i-if y-y-you want o-one th-then y-you have t-to have the o-other... F-For this r-r-reason I-I m-must b-be watching h-her c-c-carefully... I-It's n-not h-her f-f-fault sh-she i-is beautiful... And w-w-with that b-beauty c-c-comes a-all the h-hot alpha m-men who p-pursue h-her... She g-g-gets n-naturally i-inclined t-t-to them...

Lj9017 here. Bc I'm a cuck and I get off on sharing my gf. Maroney is my queen

>Wasn´t that her actual boyfriend? The one she beat up a bit?
YES! They act in Adult world, AHS together and another one. They're a cute hollywood couple I think the directors see they work well together. There's a synergy to them. That's what I want with her
You're weird, you don't sound like stutterbro at all

I've never rp before

Trips for dat ass
God damn so sexy

No problem. Was hoping an user would give me JOI as kylie. I get it if you arent into it.

Keep the pics coming!

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I've been here since the very beginning and I've seen this place turn into exactly what we used to pretend to be. And you and the log guy are the absolute most cancerous turds in the bowl. Seriously, you're worse than the Stormfag mouth-breathers.

More front side?

More of that phat ass!

So you came to this thread to bitch instead of contributing with celebrities?
Why have you got beef with Stutterbro? What did he ever do besides stutter in his posts everyday? There's nothing offensive about it.

Different user than the regural poster, just bringing in more of her

Oh fuck yes

My Christmas wish this year is that VJ just bites the bullet and jumps on the thong bikini bandwagon and stops avoiding it.

dem tits

Gets me so hard

Yeah, i want to fuck them really badly.

If you need me to tell you why it's a bad thing having three fucking "celeb" threads on the fucking front page at any given time, flooding every other fucking thread off the bottom, then I doubt you'll understand because you're part of the fucking cancerous tumour.

Would be a 10/10 experience.

>three fucking "celeb" threads on the fucking front page at any given time
So just keep scrolling faggot, there's nothing forcing you to post in the threads.
Also it's not like there's a limit to how many threads there can be at once, so why does it matter at all? There could be 100 celeb threads it doesn't affect the rest of the board in the slightest.
Not to mention the fact that filters exist.

You must unclench the butthole

Stop that fucking cringy stuttering you fuckin disgusting degenerate

Brie has amazing tits.

I want to cum all over that face

You might not like my memes being posted around this board occasionally and my celebrity of choice but I have my reasons for what I do.
I ALSO do my part in cleaning up cancerous threads namely:
"Oh america how did you get like this" POS daily cancer
Shitty ylyl threads.
I cleaned up ylyl yesterday there were NINE threads running at the same time.
What the fuck did you do? I flood the shit out of them until they 404

>cleaned up
you're just an autistic spammer who craves attention stop acting like there's some higher purpose

she has a fantastic set of tits

moar Kate

>autistic spammer
Go to hell, filthy little trollop
Pic related
>higher purpose
Notice how I don't get b& it's because this board needs people like me who are so obsessed and dedicated to killing cancerous threads

Her whole body is fucking so sexy

>EmmyR152.jpg
That's not an Emmy. Emmy R is Emmy Rossum

Outstanding body.

God yes

explain to me what is so cancerous about them that means they need to be killed, rather than just fucking filtering them so you don't have to see them
because it just looks to me like you are an autist that enjoys ruining things for attention

>Emmy R
>Emmy Jemmy
>Jewess Queen
>Emma Roberts
It's all my sweety pie's pet names. Welcome, newfag

I am aware of all the names you use for her and I assure you I'm not new here. Fix your error

>explain to me what is so cancerous about them that means they need to be killed
Let me show you rather
And most Sup Forumstards ask the oldfags they would tell you it all belongs in its own containment board like what happened with the cleansing of bronyism years ago, it got sent to /mlp/

But this is original Emmy

Fuck you there's no error it's her pet name you piece of shit