I am going to kill myself because I am a needy little bitch & my boyfriend thinks I’m ugly

I am going to kill myself because I am a needy little bitch & my boyfriend thinks I’m ugly.

pics

True story Sup Forumsro

this comes off as needy. maybe your boyfriend is right, if thats the case you can either appreciate his honesty or seek a new partner that finds you attractive, whatever seems easier

I know far too many of you

He never said I was needy! He said I am ugly beond ugly. I am the one saying I am needy as I am aware I am needing to ask strangers opinions on b to reassure myself or confirm that I am indeed ugly.

how would we know youre ugly

Then why not just become a complete slut, and fuck all the willing guys you can find.
Its what most do!

face pic plz

^

>hey guise i'm gonna kill myself!
>w-why does no one care?
>imma post pics of someone's ass because i'm le cool kid on the internet, trolling the whole 4chins

Word, good luck.

I’m ready

And an attention whore
DO EET

Okay I’ll live stream bitchies

Timestamp requested to confirm sexiness

Moar tiddies!
Looking great although they aren't OP's
Motorboat/10

She’s pretty hot

Thats nice, sharpie in pooper and then in your mouth please.

u looks cute

go on... feet and stomach?

>filename

Fuck, are you also dumb? You have to take the picture with the date wrote pm a paper or something

No. But with the power of the future she is.

At least you have a bf

I know what I timestamp is.

My one soft nipple

Good girl. Now rub your pussy until u r wet and then show us a bend over with spread ass. Pussy and ass covered in juice and shiny like trumps teeth

Why did ur tits get smaller

Noice

I will do it just because you brought Tump into it! I want his cum on my face.

lets be honest, you arent going to kill yourself, you are just going to deprave yourself to your bf to get some more attention, do the filthiest things anyone can imagine in the hopes he will want you more

He will just use you and throw you away when he is done, which is all something like you deserves.

That's not ugly. You are usable..

Maybe I’m fucking depressed and malnurished. Why is your dick not hard all the time?

No one needs your honest opinion. Gtfo, I wanna see vagene

Yea that is true

if your boyfriend doesn't dump you he's an idiot

And that’s exactly why I going to kill myself

Me too! I have an idea. You sit on my cummed-on face and lick trumps dick clean while I eat you. Melania can clean the floor afterwards

and then you'll move onto the next guy that glances in your direction and do the same thing for him, so you may as well just do it for us, so i want to see your fist in your pussy you worthless thing

He already has. And yea I am waste of a human being.

before you kill yourself, bend like a little bitch you are and show us your ass, also take a picture with salive dripping out of your mouth

And any way why the fuck would I care I’m going to kill myself.

My fist would not fit in my pussy!

R you rubbing your pussy while writing this?

Where are you? & why arnt you in my life!

then you havent fucking tried, i bet you could get at least 3 fingers in there, shove them in you little slut

I will always be in your heart baby, always. Whenever someone cums on your face, especially if it is Trump. I pray for you, that he will grab your pussy some time

You want him to grab your pussy?

Bless you grap me by the pussy

Ofcorce

Why don't shove something in your ass before you die and your face you ugly cunt

I’m going for a spliff and to make sure I’ve got enough rope

You promised me a bend over with juice covered pussy and ass. Let's upgrade it. After taking that Pic, you swipe your pussy and ass with the American flag, since Trump is representing the US, it will be like him licking your pussy clean. How's that?

You're too beta and needy, so no.

Don't kill yourself, such a waste of beautiful titties. Post more pics of them here. Of better yet, your ass or pussy. I'm not picky ;)

Don't promise things you can't deliver