What did he mean by this?

killing the infidels

i'm proud, Bilal Yusuf Mohammed

Beheading the infidel in the name of Muhammad (Pbuh)

What is Ribery's background? Why is he Muslim?

He's an idiot.

Cucked to marry his mudslime wife

Is he retarded?

That's so weird. I remember seeing a video where he was supposedly running away from his teammates to avoid being sprayed with un-Islamic champagne.

>un-Islamic champagne
> has to show up in court to defend himself against having sex with an underage prositute.

are they related?

You got a problem, tough guy?

having sex with kids is literally what mohammed did though, can't get much more islamic than that, short of conquering the arabian subcontinent

Well, they're muslims.

Cheating on your wife/vse is forbidden though.

Well, they both come from Northern France, so there's quite a high chance they're related.

Prostitutes and cheating on your wife probably isn't recommanded.

desu religion is up to each other. I know muslim who smoke a pack a day but refuse to touch alcohol because it damages your body, or other who fucks a lot of girl but otherwise are very devout people

I used to have a muslim teammate that couldn't pay his team registration fee because he spent it all on weed, but then he was telling me how one time he accidentally ate pork and thought he was going to die.

He took le cum inside child mans underage prostitute away.

fools, islam allows prostitution, i'll tell you how.

A man go to a prostitute, before they fuck, they marry, they just need to say a sentence, they fucked, time to leave, they agree to divorce, the man leaves and the prostitute is waiting for her next customer to "marry" him. rinse and repeat. you don't need any figure of authority to confirm a marriage in islam.

now it is totally halal in islam technically speaking but those prostitutes have terrible reputation and most people still think it is wrong as expected.

Before you spread misinformation, let someone with knowledge correct you.
What you're describing is called Muta'a and it's banned by all sects of Islam and in the Koran, except the Iranian shiites.

>converting to Islam for this

based Iran

Most Iranians I've met here, eat pork and drink like there's no tomorrow.
Not sure what they're teaching them there but it sure as hell isn't what MSM wants you to think.

so inifdel muslims don't respect true islam.

Similarly to most of the middle east, a good portion of the educated urban youth is disillusioned with the regime and the lack of freedom and has been for a while, but the countryside is filled with backward fanatical dumdumb and will make their best to maintain the status quo

Very naive of you to think that just because someone is Muslim, they have any idea what Islam is about.
It's like how everyone in the western world, before the advent of Internet and mass media, was supposedly Christian.
Besides, you're probably a croatian jew living in France, what would you know about true Islam. All you have to go by on are shilled articles posted on retarded places like Sup Forums

>France anons experts on Islam

What a surprise

he also took in her kids

Totally a 100%.
You'll also find the terrorism problem in countries which in general are 3rd world.
They export these frustrated people out to the 1st world and as they come here and undergo the initial hardships of any early immigrant, they cling on even more to these ideologies and fall prey to recruiters.
It's sad really.

wtf i hate ribery now

>out and out winger

TOP FUCKING KEK

calling him retarded is actually insulting for retarded people

the guy can barely speak, and he could maybe understand that 1 goal + 1 goal = 2 goals, but 1 apple + 1 apple = 2 apples would be an impossible abstraction for him

nah, just extremely ugly

:(

I can manage to hate or even dislike him desu.
Just look at him. He's dumb. Like really, legit stupid. He's one of those guys that you see them you go "Shit, that's one of the ugliest guy I've ever seen". And he had an accident to make it even worse.
He converted to a foreign religion both to fit it with the dirtpoor people he grew up with, and to marry probably the only woman that has been somehow attracted to him before he became too famous.
He makes me think of a uglier, unlucky, cunty Forrest Gump.

i only know turks but they all drink
mothers, fathers, sons and daughters

praised be allah (swt)!

so underrated, died laughing

That form... I don't think it's his first time, lads.

his wife looks a cute in this pic, tbqhwy.

A normal person wouldn't know to grab the chin like that. He's a true moderate Muslim.

good, good, kill the infidels

>converting to islam to fuck a pig
irony

He had a massive car crash during his childhood. That let alone would be damaging to his intellect but considering the fact that his dad is also his uncle , that he married a mudlsim and you really start to get the whole picture.

they met at a support group for people afraid of the dentist

>he only married her so he could get his hands on her girls

GOOD POST

Mashallah

And yet he has a cute wife, and millions of euros.

Sure bet he wishes he was you

she looks completely different in this picture. did he remarry or did she get plastic surgery/dental work?

That would make a perfect internet/Sup Forums pic if you a similar pic for the internet part.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Top kek

He's mad as fuck that his people's bomb only injured Batra.

R A R E
A
R
E

>dental work

I know this might be news to you, but natural teeth are an "off white" colour. If you're walking around with a floodlight tier smile I can 100% guarantee you've had "dental work".

KEK

>but considering the fact that his dad is also his uncle
is this true?

Best ally

I heard the cunt is barely a Muslim as well. He just does it to fit in, I've heard stories it's all a front and the dickhead drinks like a fish in private.

BAN ASSAULT BREAD KNIVES

His face looks super imposed. Fuck is he an ugly motherfucker